Mfw he says hes with the vipers

>mfw he says hes with the vipers

filled with delicious, nutritious nitrates

mmm'Boy are you FAT

OVAH 'ERE

A : SHE WAS A HOOOEER
B : SHE HIT ME

Who would you put in your ideal superhero team?

This is autism.

I don't get Carmellas, also Tony should have something to do with Dreams.

I never understood the house thing though

Rewatch Cold Cuts.

this fucking transforming into a house meme shit will never stop being funy

Still don't get it

SHES A WITCH

You forgot Big Pussy who could transform into a talking fish.

Why did they neglect that opportunity to make him a red herring?

Whattdusay????

Fuck me looks like I been missing out on new Sopranos memes

THEY DIDNT HAVE FLAT TOPS IN ANCIENT ROME

>I never understood the house thing though
If you've ever watched The Sopranos Season 6, Episode 19 "The Second Coming", you might have noticed the scene in the final act where Tony Soprano and Little Carmine go to meet with Phil Leotardo at his Brooklyn home. When Lupertazzi lackey Butchie DeConcini refuses to allow them entry inside, the dejected Tony and Little begin to leave, but are then surprised as the house itself begins mocking and insulting them. The boys quickly realize that Phil IS the house, having transformed himself into a house to defend himself against their possible attacks.

David Chase shows his brilliance yet again with this masterful metamorphosis. The symbolism works to elevate the series on so many levels, just as Phil himself now has multiple levels of elevation. A man's house is his castle, and it's only as his own home that Phil feels safe and secure to freely speak his mind. He was always a stubborn and hard man to deal with, and now he's just as hard as the wood and stone that make up his body. And of course the irony is lost on the iron-furnished Phil that, though he killed Vito for letting men cum inside him, he is now himself letting men (like Butchie) come inside him... literally.

Don't be ashamed if you missed it the first time. To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to fully understand The Sopranos...

What was the real reason though, was he sick or something

That was Jimmy Altieri

Paulie is the real victim of the series
>poison ivy troubles for a small hit
>gets his balls kicked in by some fucking spic when the place shoulda been empty
>chrissy always tries to talk down on him
>his cartoons don't come on till noon
>tony thinks about whacking him all the time
>at the end of the series he's got nobody to turn to
>stronger fbi presence means he'll probably get caught for stealing coffee supplies

Can we go on to assume that the gas station where he got whacked was also a mobster in disguise?

Yeah, Phil was sick in the head. A sociopath. A real sociopath, not the kind that gets diagnosed at dinner parties when Dr. Bogdanovich breaks the law by revealing a client's confidential information.

That scene was great
Also the little hand movement he makes when vito gets brutalized is really telling
Either he got turned on by violence or maybe hes gay (kinda implied with the prison buttsex)

You know how over 6 years we never got to see any of the other New York families? Well, maybe we did...

Does anyone have the pic of Uncle June shooting laser beams out of his eyes?

Why did they kill Vito? The gay club thing was a JOKE!

ty

What’s the point of a Diet Coke after you’ve already destroyed your diet with nachos grande?

I do this, at least I don't try to drink my calories and keep cheat meals under damage control