What would be your ideal power? What would you do with said power? What name would you call yourself...

What would be your ideal power? What would you do with said power? What name would you call yourself? Going to wear a costume?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TqfBEX6QtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Barring obviously OP abilities like Reality Warping, probably teleportation. I'd probably just end up doing what the protag from "Jumper" did.

Immortality, regenerative-healing factor, omni-immunity, peak human physical attributes and ability to summon magic power armor (aka Kamen Rider/Super Sentai).

Be a hero maybe. Definitely not a villain though.

The Immortal Magic Knight maybe.

The magic power armor obviously.

Speedforce. Rob places til I got bored then become a hero. Not because I am a good person but because there is always crime to stop.

Something gambling themed. Flip a coin and shit happens, roll a die and shit happens, draw a card and shit happens.

Would wear a stereotypical stage magician's suit with a phantom of the opera-esque mask.

>What would be your ideal power?
Anything that lets me fly. Although something potentially broken like super speed or energy manipulation would be nice, I'd absolutely love to fly.

>What would you do with said power?
Depending on how good my powers were, strike up a deal with various agencies to lend them my services for a modest fee. It may not be as stealthy as using a drone, but it'd certainly get the job done. In-between rescuing kittens and all that good stuff, of course.
Nah, I'd probably volunteer anyway...

>What name would you call yourself?
The Blur? The Rod? The Nimble Momonga? Fuck, this is hard. I'll get back to you on this.

>Going to wear a costume?
If I could get away with it, hell yeah.

I think Astral projection or teleporting would be nice. I would love to travel and see the world. Maybe other planets aswell.

In order:

Martian Power Suite, please.

I'd find lost treasure, hunt fossils, help out in disasters, overthrow corrupt governments, stop wars, explore the universe, execute crime-bosses, fund charities, and R&D on super-tech to cure diseases, end hunger, overcome want, green energy, blahblahblah...

Mr. Salvation

Silver jumpsuit, gold mask w/silvered lenses and a voice-distorter, gold belt, gold gloves & boots. Symbol: Gold circle on chest (think "halo").

I want top tier telekinesis, but I want to trick the general public into thinking i have flying and super strength

>image
Superman bleeds all the time though. If he's in a system with a red sun. If he's fighting someone on his strength level like Lobo or Mongul or Doomsday or Darkseid or a few dozen other beings in the DCU. Magic, kryptonite, some other random thing that can take away his powers.

I mean seriously, he gets bloodied up on a fairly regular basis. Where do these faggots keep getting the idea he can't bleed?

Mind reading. Mind control.

Wouldnt call attention to myself. Wouldnt have a superhero identity. Wouldnt even go out to crime areas.

Just watch the news. Find the minds. Strike from the blue and let them wonder.

So telepathic Kira from Death Note?

Captain atom powers, I would totally go naked and pretend I'm an angel, go and nuke Israel and then start a global dictatorship pretending I'm the voice of God, I have a nice deck and I'm good looking so I can get away with it

A deck of what?

Terraforming. I would go to Venus (the gravity is closer to ours than Mars) and make it habitable and live there.

Temperature control has always been something I've desired as a power, just from how versatile it would be. Not counting that, I would love to have Kamen Rider-esque abilities, if that counts (something similar to Kuuga rather than more tech-based Riders) and of course regardless of my powers, I'd wear some sick ass Rider style suit, with body armor and a bike helmet styled up\p and everything. I'm shit with names, so I'd have to think on it depending on what I have.

And of course I would fight for justice, like any good Rider

samaritan, i know its you

i want to be a master earthbender

i think i could master lavabending and would definitely be able to metalbend as well

Something simple but versatile like telekinesis or Superhuman condition

Telekinesis sounds cool and its probably the most versatile power. I wouldn't even bother wearing a costume or doing any super heroing/villainy though, getting super powers wouldn't change how lazy I am, in fact they'd probably just make it worse.

Need to do something around the house? Don't have to bother getting up, just think about it and it's done. Need or want to go somewhere? Use your telekinesis to fly and if you need to bring something or someone back just lift them up and take them with you.

If you wanna be sneaky you can again use it to get yourself into places no one would ever look, like high above where no normal intruder could get to. Or just brute force the stealth by forcing everyone and every camera to look away from where you are. Can't ID you if they don't see you. Plus you can use your powers to pick any lock, well maybe not electronic ones, not sure about those.

Need or want to attack someone or something? Unless you got the kind of telekinesis that makes whatever you're effecting glow you can do pretty much whatever and no one would be able to tell what's going on, even if they did glow no one could tell it was you. Unless you glowed as well of course.

Where's this from? thanks in advance. I now remember the Batman & Superman Story where the guy dressing up as Supes in a childrens hospital got shot.

Probably the Genie's powers but without being bound to the lamp or a master. I understand it's a bit OP and he's basically a god, but I'd love to just be a guy causing mischief and such. Kinda like Mr. Mzyzptlk.

Full deck of dicks.

I would be a reality warper, but my disadvantage would be that the universe is actively fighting against me. That means everyting that I do the universe would undo. I can turn Doomsday into a tree but in the moment I lose concentration he would come back. Worse is that all my reality warping are under a ongoing retcon. So noone would ever know that I turned Doomsday into a tree. In addition the universe is trying to rip me in parts when I use my powers, that means if i try to use my power to larger effect or longer duration it hurts me a lot and can kill my very existence.
The good thing is, that I remember all the retcons. I utilize my reality bending to know what is happening and than tell my team what will happen.
I would call my self Mirror and wouldn't wear a costume.

Bump

Mind control/persuasion. Think along the lines of Purple Man.

and I wouldn't be some kind of hero, I'd rather just take control of a criminal organization and sort of "lead it from the shadows", using my power. In that way, I can get cash or whatever the hell else I want, and as longs as I'm careful enough/skilled enough, I can always find someone else to take the blame, or act things out for me.

just superintelligence
discover the misteries of the universe and help humankind conquer the stars and start a wave of transhumanism

>What would be your ideal power?
youtube.com/watch?v=-TqfBEX6QtE
>What would you do with said power?
Mostly quality of life improvements, maybe help people I run across for kicks, probably rob at least one bank, but I'd leave the money in the lobby
>What name would you call yourself?

>Going to wear a costume?
nondescript t-shirt and shorts

Electric powers
Yes I'm black
Also Spark

Did you mean superintelligence or infinite knowledge?

Cause super-intelligence doesn't mean you wouldn't have to study your ass off to accomplish anything. Not to mention design, build, and employ testing equipment for any research you are doing. Also, you'd have to build intermediate technology for any advancement you were pursuing.

Nigga an anywhere door isn't just going to fall out of your ass.

of course you could pull an Ozymandias and use the super-intelligence to build an extremely successful business

Mentifery.

> super-intelligence doesn't mean you wouldn't have to study your ass off to accomplish anything. Not to mention design, build, and employ testing equipment for any research you are doing. Also, you'd have to build intermediate technology for any advancement you were pursuing.
but that's exactly what i want to do...
like i said; discover the misteries of the universe trough research and hard work, helping humanity

>helping humanity
All you are doing is enabling humanity to continue doing the bs that they are doing by handing everything on a silver platter. You need to fix the stupidity within humanity first.

Umbrakinesis/darkness manipulation. I've always wanted something like a Lantern's Power Ring, so why not go with the next best thing, with the added addition of the creepy factor.

I'd most likely use it to be a lowkey vigilante. Play boogeyman to the local thugs in my city. Maybe get a private detective license and use my added skills to help people that way. As potentially broken as my powerset could be, I'd rather work on a smaller, personal scale.

My name? UMBREX, LORD OF SHADOWS. Okay, maybe not that elaborate, but something along those lines.

My costume is the shadows themselves. But if I can summon up a costume of my own design, that'd be a plus.