/sug/ - Steven Universe General

/sug/ - Steven Universe General

Best Fan Fusions Edition

Last Thread:[NEW RELEASES]
>Weekly episodes to return Feb. 10, will include The New Crystal Gems and Storm in the Room
thegeekiary.com/steven-universe-returns-weekly-timeslot-feb-10/40977
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/steven-universe/episode-guide/EP01616432?desc=on
>Full bomb released by CN itself! Episodes 11 to 15
Direct/Torrent: sug.rocks/dl.html
Marebucks: Starting from marebucks.com/sun/112

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes:
mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2-minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>SDCC Zuke/Tang Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

funkgamut.tumblr.com
files.catbox.moe/sjij71.png
steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Blue_Pearl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

Gems should play Keijo I still can't believe this a real anime

Lapidirts should fucking kill themselves.

All shippers should leave.

Don't forget to exercise at least 30 minutes a day!

So like, is /sug/ back or nah?

that one's really good

Everybody is sleeping at this hour
Except Australia and Asia

This show appeals to my fetish (giant women)

Do these threads ever actually discuss story theories or is it all just waifu posting?

My first thought when I saw this scene

Little gem of green, smaller than a bean,

Doesn’t live with Steven ‘cause she’d live in the latrine.

after seeing how iffy the quality was on that Pearl CYOA chart in the last thread, I decided to work on a better quality one(that also includes every Pearl variant the artist has done that I could find, as the other on was missing quite a few), here's my current progress, still need to add the numbers, and the Pearl colors/names to some of them(as several of the unlabled ones do have colors/names, the artist just didn't put them on their pics like the others), but I think I've done some good work

source for art is funkgamut.tumblr.com

link to PNG version(due to being too big to post on Sup Forums)
files.catbox.moe/sjij71.png

>Do these threads ever actually discuss story theories

If you post them, yes.

Everything was discussed a month ago.
It's waifuposting until actual new epsiodes

mostly waifus, sometimes when a new ep comes out there's talk, but then /sug/ finds the newest waifu in the new ep and spergs on her.

I'm pretty sure we'll be banned for being off topic if we discuss story theories.
I'm not entirely sure, though, so I'm waiting for someone else to do it so I know it's safe.

Speaking of which, XJ8 is literally perfect.

Case, meet point.

she really is

this still annoys me

like the Temple is clearly a Tardis on the inside, it can't be that hard to add 2 more gems to the door and add two more rooms

Or just throw them in existing rooms even, Peridot would love Amethyst's junk yard and Lapis would love Pearl's fountains

the meme barn was a mistake they won't be real Crystal Gems so long as they are forced to live away from everyone else

I never thought that I could unironically want to marry a fictional anime rock until blue diamond said literally anything.

This show always goes back to the status quo, even when it tries to mix things up. Everything just falls back into place.

No, Jasper is literally perfect.
Which means Skinny is beyond perfect.

>this
all the more reason the mods are retarded, they don't like generals while on hiatus because we get off topic so they don't let us come back when the bomb actually came out, but instead make us wait a month so we can have nothing to talk about

counter point

i was "meh" til i saw that mouth good stuff

what the FUCK is this garbage

I want Lapis and Pearl's fusion to be hideous so fucking badly. Just to see the screaming.

>Best Fusion

insecurities personified

i hate when people draw skinny way shorter than jasper, they are the same height

I want Lapis and Peridot's fusion to be in constant pain because it's in a never ending state of being uprooted and destroyed.

i like it be i loved shitty exaggerated hieghts

The extra mouth is good since they both appear to be qt gems but are really fucking crazy

>looks like a man
>no nose
>disgusting rat tangle hair
Nah

Shit is discussed every single thread, kys

I mean, "same height" is impossible to determine in this show, but yeah, Skinny is way taller than the Amethysts, and can't be much shorter than Jasper.

LEAKS WILL BE HERE SOON GUYS

fuckin gross, i hope it turns out peridot cant fuse either

do you think the betas and the prime amethysts ever fight? beta uprising when?

Best taste. I need her to use my face as a comfy cushion. This show really does turn women gay.

>Garnet still excited at that monstrosity while everyone else is horrified

kek

No, you misunderstood.
Jasper is canonically the standard for perfection, and by that metric, Skinny is more perfect than perfect.

I NEED PICTURES

PICTURES OF BLUE GEMS

>hey guys, im a girl!
kys

i was expecting more fanart of her after we heard her beautiful voice ;_;

Nah. Not all Quartzes are petty faggots who would kill someone because they're jealous.
Only some of them. One in particular.

I got you covered

No

There is no possible path to making this cute

Alright I'm officially requesting a spoiler

Do these two best gems ever fuse? I can't imagine two better designs to combine

wow its literally so hard to imagine having taste this bad im sorry for you dude

I like it

certainly one of the more unique ideas for that fusion

Peridot fusion will be cool when it happens

steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Blue_Pearl

She got her own page!

We need to do another one if someone was willing to organize it and put the panels together.

Is there any other official art we could do it with?

It would be hilarious if Pearl was the one who added that mouth to fusions. Like she's on the mask of the temple fusion, you know?

Like she can't mesh fully very well, just like how she refuses to shapeshift, she can't give up her form. I remember that someone was quoted saying something along the lines of "she doesn't shapeshift because she knows who she is." Or something like that. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Betas would lose hard

the Amethysts are mostly correct while most Betas appear to seriously miss formed, now to be fair it seems like Amethyst might actually not be weaker than a normal Amethyst despite her deformity

so maybe being defective is often more an issue of visual than actually effecting ability all that much, but even if that is the case the Amethysts clearly massively outnumber the Betas

finally two non-fat fuck gems fusing

speaking of fetishes
thicc THICCCCCCCC

>garnet
>fat

way too thicc

I dunno man amethyst kept getting fucking dumpstered by Jasper solo. Theres gotta be something to it

>fat

Let's make it a ritual double suicide user. Each with a ceremonial dagger. Better yet, ritualized combat. But really, what's got you so sour, buddy?

Yellow Pearl best pearl

>ritualized combat

Literally my fetish

at this point I'm basically going to call Jasper a literal freak

having come out much more powerful than any quartz was ever suppose to be

Peridot was wrong that she was perfect, in a way she was more deformed than anyone else made one Earth, but honestly who knows

Has this been done? I dunno, think we got most if not all the god group shots.

Patrician fetish.

Thinking about about it, one on one, no fusion allowed, Jasper would win erry time. There's no debating it. She really is perfect (physically).

Is CG Pearl's gem actually different from YP's and BP's or is that just some meme

SHE'S BLUE AND HAS WINGS AND IS YOUR FAVORITE

So if thats what perfect gems are, I wonder what happens if you get perfect Rose's. Shit what if Rose has all her power because her formation was like Jaspers and if Peridot had never seen one like that how rare is it.

>Jasper would win erry time
>Yellow Diamond decides to put her in her place
>Orders her to fight one on one in a gladiator battle
>Jasper doesn't care for her as she did Pink Diamond
>Still wouldn't dare touch a Diamond
>Yellow Diamond beats her until she poofs repeatedly

Blue and Yellow Pearls' gems look much rounder than Pearl's gem.

>he thinks a diamond would sully her hands

m8, sapphire is a rare aristocratic gem. I'm sure there are rare combat gems out there that are death incarnate in a fight.

Lapis is a very pretty Gem, I agree.

A perfect gem forced to live in an imperfect universe.
No wonder Jasper has issues.

It's hard to tell. It looks perfectly round sometimes, but it often appears as an oval. I really hope they address it. Why did Jasper call Pearl defective? A humiliation tactic? She didn't act like a normal Pearl? But why didn't the certified kindergartner say anything about it? She just called her fancy.

Who fuggin knows!

Kind of

Yellow Diamond seems like the type that would put gems back in their place if she thinks they're out of line

Lapisfags are truly the bottom of the barrel when it comes to gemfags.

Wait! I know! What did her gem look like when she was poofed? Was it round? Someone needs to look it up. But hey, that was also an early episode. Plans could change.

even bellow peridotfags?

>Was it round?
No

Anyone designed a Rainbow Pearl fusion yet?

Who drew this

Peridotfags don't bellow so much these days, so lapisfags are worse.

No, nobody has ever done that