swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Darth Maul #1,
Star Wars #28 (February 1st)

>Rebels 3.13: " Trials of the Darksaber
mega.nz/#!ZIlFXRgY!OqC3-RV8vZ1pcD8k-mkn4IvTeGp23PyrY13gbyj5xsE

>Rebels Recon: Trials of the Darksaber
youtube.com/watch?v=netG0u3D2F0

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/lando-calrissian-ponders-a-very-important-baby-gift-in-1791568011
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/826516874259148803
youtube.com/watch?v=JygtTPaPVX0
starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/01/visceral-games-rumor.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fq4Xf1uMXZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Kitty Bobo

Second for Ezra is a buttslut

/swco/ isn't canon

What's the chance of Disney ever achknowledging the prequels?

You're not canon.

They never didn't acknowledge them.

So the darkside is supposed to corrupt your appearance right? Then why has Maul aged like fine wine while based Kenobi got bitch slapped by time?

>random no name "not jedi" no one's ever heard of defeats a former apprentice to the fucking emperor

My lore! My power levels!

Maul's teeth are usually portrayed as being nearly rotted away, it's just Rebels art style.

Watch Rogue One, then come back.

>So the darkside is supposed to corrupt your appearance right?
nope

Dont forget Maul isn't human. Chewie hasn't aged a day in TFA

Whose appearance got corrupted by the dark side, except for yellow eyes?

Maul got half his body chopped in half and also let go of himself on the junk planet being fueled by hate. The dark side corrupts the body, but in unique ways regarding the individual.

Good thing he's got names enough already.

In new canon, Palpatine and Ahsoka on Mortis

>Chewie dies in IX

Does Rey take his meddle too?

Yes because Rey takes everything from the previous movies

This is because Wookies don't believe in gaudy jewelry and choose not to be rewarded in such a way.

Resorting to justification for blatant species-ism? Everyone knows the Rebel Alliance was a humans-only club except for the Uncle Tom aliens like Ackbar.

What prequel material appears in Rogue One?

io9.gizmodo.com/lando-calrissian-ponders-a-very-important-baby-gift-in-1791568011

>Lobot, we’re home.

bravo wendig

>half his body chopped in half

So... A quarter then?

Mustafar, Bail Organa and Mon Mothma both played by their prequel actors, half of Jyn's toys in the prologue are based on prequel ships, the turbo tank on the prison colony. If you want to count TCW, you have Saw.

RotJ Chewie best Chewie

You just like his sexy bed hair

Are you implying Chewbacca bed hair isn't fabulous?

Reminder that Kreia doesn't deserve to make it back into canon.

But helicopter lightsabers are fine, apparently.

That doesn't have to do with anything though.

He got it in Princess Pussy.

RoTS>ANH>TFA>ESB>RotJ

TFA Chewie looks too clean.

Was it rape?

I agree, but in RotJ and ESB Chewie both make me think of Harry and the Hendersons, which is kind of distracting desu.

They made the lighter parts of his fur too light in both ROTS and TFA

I'm fine with ROTS since he's younger I guess but I was hoping TFA Chewie would have at least a few grays somewhere.

Well, to be fair, we don't know how Wookies age compared to humans. In legends, they lived up to 400 years.

I don't think they've set a lifespan in canon yet, but they're still supposed to be really long-lived compared to humans. That's why Chewie can afford to spend years hanging out with Han or doing other stuff and his family isn't bothered by it.

So the holiday special is canon?

No

Yes.

According to Pablo, the 4K ANH that Gareth mentioned isn't the unaltered cuts

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/826516874259148803

Didn't Lucas destroy the unaltered originals anyway? I remember hearing something about him "recording over" original film several years ago.

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that he has eyebrows after being burned over like 97% of his body?

It's a stylistic thing for the show to give him more expression since most of his face is behind a mask

Rogue One (Coruscant, Mustafar, Clone Turbo Tank, Jyn's toys);
Rebels (Republic and CIS bases, battledroids, clones, Geonosis, Maul Phantom II being a CIS shuttle, various small nods, like a Venator model in Tarkin's room)
Numerous books and comics (Catalyst, Tarkin, Anakin and Obi Wan, Maul, Kanan, N-1 starfighters over Naboo in Leia's comics)

I think it's just your imagination.

still looking for 1080p harmy despecialized return of the jedi if anyone has links
thanks

we ded?

fucking exif broke my joke

Nah what Maul did to her was Rape I hope we get more sexy female inquisitors tho,,the outfit makes my dick tingle.

What did Maul do to her?

cut off her head, back in my days we called that "murder" not "rape"

>implying RotJ isn't the best film.

bump

[spoiler second sister is Barriss [/spoiler]

Fuck

I'm going to bed

Prove it.

This

No, it was romantic femdom.

He's talking about Chewbacca you piece of shit

is it just the angles and lighting that make Chewie's eyes look dark tone besides in RotJ and kinda in RotS?

Alright /swco/ what's you favorite Vader line? Movies, Legends, novels, comics, TV and video games are on the table.
youtube.com/watch?v=JygtTPaPVX0
The angry irritation in his voice just makes this scene really memorable, personally.

"Make sure not to CHOKE on your aspirations Director Krenic."

This or 'I killed many fathers' from the comic. Sassy Vader is best Vader.

starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/01/visceral-games-rumor.html

Visceral's game was apparently going to be a Han Solo game.

>At the time, our informant told us that their acquaintance suggested that the game they were working on would be about a young Han Solo and would most likely come out in the same year that one of the spin-off movies would be released.

But since the movie was coming they had to change that.

>Anyway the guy who was brought in says that the staff who are left who were originally on the project felt that when they brought in the new lady they were scrambling to rewrite / redo almost the entire project because they were worried about stepping on the toes of the movie being made.

So I think it's about time to lower expectations for this game, seeing as they've had to rewrite the majority of it.

>“That other lady”, of course, refers to Jade Raymond (Assassin’s Creed), who was hired later on to assist Amy Hennig (Uncharted) on the project. Continuing with the story:

>Long story short. Source A and Source B and I were drinking and Source A asked B what was up with the game and why it wasn’t out. I didn’t even know B was working on the project at this point.
>B said the games been redesigned (plot wise, the art and stuff while obviously improved is largely the same as its still the SW universe). A asked why, B said he got the vibe that it was because it was covering too much of the same ground as the solo film project.
>A said that made sense as (like I previously told you) he got the vibe the story parts of the game were actually being directed by people at Lucas Film and not the creative team. Now the game is about some random smuggler and a largely different plot. It sounds like some of the baddies may be the same but it’s largely a new plot. So now it’s a totally different project with similar themes.

So instead of the game being about Han Solo, it's just some random knock off "Han Solo"-like dude.

has Vader yelled like that any other time in the OT? Like barking orders or being agitated.

So basically Star Wars:Smuggler gets cancelled again.

>random knock off "Han Solo"-like dude
Bring back Dash and/or Kyle pls!!!!

A grand strategy game where you can play as a system and attempt to conquer the galaxy

with Chiss Ascendancy dlc

I find it hard to believe LFL gave a green light to a Han Solo game while at the same time planning Han Solo anthology movies.

Amy Hennig wrote Legacy of Kain, I have full faith in her given complete control unlike Uncharted which was overseen entirely.

He growled a bit when Luke nicked his arm in ESB.

Black don't crack.

Terrible bait. RotS Chewie doesn't even look like Chewie.

By TFA he's as grey as his poppa. Space-dye. Canon. Source: My Ass.

How many dicks has Ezra serviced?

Princess Kneesa?

Why is there no Wookiee/ Ewok Rule 34 yet?

If you had been born to see them when they came out, you'd never have thought that. Be older next time.

This.

How many breads have you eaten in your life?

When he growls, "Bring my shuttle" at Cloud City.

Changing it to him calmly saying, "Alert my star destroyer to prepare for my arrival", then showing him board his shuttle and fly out to Executor was the worst ESB S.E. change.

Is Rebels' Maul mentally ill?

He looks mentally and physically broken.

He hit his neck. Watch it in slo-mo. Luke wasn't fucking around.

>Is Rebels' Maul mentally ill?
Understatement of the year

Maybe Visceral were already working on the story for their game before telling Lucasfilm what they were up to?
Hence the switch from Visceral's creative team directing the game to Lucasfilm later?

You could say that he does not have all his kyber crystals in his death star

>Quads confirm it

The panels leading up to this were perfect for the line

"Then you will die braver than most"
youtube.com/watch?v=fq4Xf1uMXZI

and the follow up, "Perhaps I was wrong"

Didn't she have more creative control for Uncharted 2 than the 3rd and 1st entries?