Gunnerkrigg Court

>All better.
>--------------------
>Here is the chapter video for Chapter 38!
>youtu.be/WbDMLkci9hY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVaKesaMDkA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welp. Sucks for her!

>Effectively hold a kid's life hostage in exchange for an unspecified labor to be performed whenever, wherever, and how often they choose

Man, what a bunch of asshats.

I hope they take her away and never return her.

>Just got out of her father's control
>Right back into the control of others

It keeps happening!

Now would be a good time to whip out that Coyote tooth and slash it in their general direction.

its was her fault in the end.

she could easily let him die and no one will know about them

It's almost as though she secretly... craves it!

She can barely contain her lust in the last panel.

How many ghost dicks do you think she's going to suck?

How many ya got?

Not enough.

Will Annie ever be free from this bullying? I wonder if all this is going to be enough to push Kat into full god mode eventually.

Will they use her to influence real world things because she is a solid real world contact for them?

Let the Psychopomp gangbang commence!

In a row?

she sure is going to suck the ghost cock

Like I said in the last thread, what a pompous bunch of psychos.

Hey, its cool. They can explain to Coyote why that stole his medium. I'm sure he won't mind.

Really, where the fuck are the ROTD? Even if there's no ghost involved, they were just as concerned about Jeanne and the Arrow, so you'd think they'd show up to defend Annie with their ghost lawyer stuff.

Imagine if we got an entire chapter about a wacky ghost courtroom though.

Fuck, I just realised the reason why they haven't shown up. There's no door present for them to enter through. Wonder if the pomps thought of that when setting up this situation.

That would be pretty cool.

I don't think they value human life, they just guide it.

Still it's weird that they save someone's life. They're not reapers, they don't end people they help them into the afterlife.
My guess is they don't consider death to be a negative thing, he's going to die eventually no matter what.

>There's no door present for them to enter through

>Meanwhile, Kat...
"Robot, let me open up your access panel! I'm sure we can sa-"
>Out of the access hatch a mini-ROTD envoy appears

I wonder if Kat has some level of seniority now.

No, she's your colleague you cocksuckers.

Seniority, no. But she could probably unmake each and every one of those pomps by just slapping their dumb halloween masks off a little too hard.

when is kat going to go super lesbian?

Annie already agreed to the deal though, which I don't think the RotD can really help her with. If they were there while the pomps were pressuring her into said deal it would be a different story.

I honestly don't think that Coyote minds that much, his interest in Annie was never really to have her as a medium. He just wants to use her to fuck with the Court seeing as the spell on the Annan Waters prevented him from normally going there as an etheric creature. Now that's gone, however, I imagine that he'll be going at things more directly, for whatever much that means for the 'trickster god'.

Kat sees the pomps normally, remember? She was terrified of the spider one and got flustered the first time she met Buff McOwlface. Same for Jeanne and other etheric creatures with a set physical form. The reason she saw through the RotD's illusions and the etheric mindscape maze of the arrow was because those were both fake constructs made to mislead and confuse, respectively.

No, they don't involve themselves with the world of the living. They only deal with dead things. The only reason they did this for Smitty was because they got a good deal out of it but apart from that, they deal only in getting the souls that belong to them when someone dies.

She seems them normally because she sees things normally outside the Ether. Everyone does.

But she's got that strange doohickey now. She can peer into the weirdness of the Ether directly.

It's possible to argue a contract after it's made. Just depends what's written down and agreed upon making it.

It's still a pretty raw deal because even though the pomps were vague on the 'price', Annie did say she'll "do what they want". Essentually giving them a blank cheque.

Kat saw ROTD and it's ghosts as normal. She saw Muut and that insect psychopomp the same as Annie and there's been nothing to suggest a change.

Doesn't the door just appear from nowhere?

Psychopomp: "You're ours now."

*Blinks*
*Looks again*
*Annies wrists and ankles are now shackled*

Psychopomp: "Wait... where did those chains come from?"

Annie: *blushes and bites her lower lip*

No, that was a door in the rubble.

Stop, my penis can only get so erect!

Annie secretly thrilled that her slave-girl fantasies are about to come true.

Annie should fuck them over severely at the first opportunity.

Question is how would they retaliate? Threaten to kill off Smitty?

Welcome to the fungeon, Annie.
don't worry dad will come there for you, a lot.

POMPED

Time for Annie's Dad to step in.

>Annie's become a Spirit Detective.

>edit of ghost blowjob comic with annie and that one owl-looking spirit
Hell, he even fits the part of screaming WOO WOO

>Annie is a teenage delinquent tasked with rescuing souls and protecting the world from various supernatural threats
I can dig it.

>Be thankful she cannot cross the river
>Crosses the river and attacks Annie right after that

Was that ever explained?

Pure gold

So what would happen if she said she changed her mind?
Like would the psychopomps actually be able to just bring back the wound and not get in trouble?

>"You belong to us now"

oh Antimony my baby, what did you fucking do

MUT: All your hole are belong to us
MUT: You have no chance to survive make your time.
Anthony: Take off every 'CLOTH'.
Anthony: For great justice

You could argue that coercive contracts are legally nonbinding, if this does move into ghost court.

>Smitty lives
>Annie gets fucked

Best of all outcomes.

It's like the fifth time she does their job. She already was one of them.

They didn't say she was one of them. They said she belonged to them.

>Antimony Carver: Death Slayer

She's the legendary super lesbian already.
When is she gonna go suupa resubian goddo no suupa resubian?

>ten years of story
>she just gets her Zampakuto now
KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stop saying Kat was terrified of the bug pomp!
She was grossed out. Stup besmirching our beautiful tomboy goddess with such a feminine way of describing it!

But she already has her Zampakuto, it's called Coyote's Tooth and it's broken OP.

*Pomp!*

NOICE!
Haha, that's literally what happened, except for Yusuke actually being a good guy.

>after all this time, the before credits prologue finally finishes and the OP plays

youtube.com/watch?v=uVaKesaMDkA

>Annie is a teenage delinquent
Or was.

Annie would be improved tenfold if she wore Japanese delinquant attire from now.(Kat can be her ganguro friend)

Why not go all the way through and have Ganguro Delinquent Annie?

WE GONNA HAVE OURSELVES A RAPE PARTY

I'm never gonna forget how many bricks were shat over this page.

Isn't annie technically half way through anyway? pink hair, heavy neon make up, and kid fashion like hairpins and toys. All she need is the chocolate tan, really

WAH

what are we gonna do in the Ether?

I always read this meme in Waluigi's voice.

Nope.

speed readers.

So is she DEAD or facing a lifetime or servitude?

Is there anything stopping her from saying "no, fuck you"

I mean he's already healed and they seem like impotent bitches.

They could kill him.

She went around

Yes.
She's not that smart.

Let me be the first to say the art in the last panel is weirdly out of style

The psychopomps are a bunch of bumbling idiots that think they know more than they actually do? Doesn't really need an explanation

Really? Could they though?

Cause nine times out of ten psychopomps are actually prevented from causing death at will because it upsets the natural order. It'd be one thing if there was some sort of magical contract involved but if they just kept him from getting on the boat/gave him a ride back they don't have the power to make him get back on for the return trip.

This is the usual distinction between psychopomps and embodiments of death.

The latter. Surma did it for them willingly and they've been on Annie's case to do the same for years.

>This is all your fault
>You did this
Now, who's thinking this: The psychopomps or Annie?

Ah shit, that's a heartbreaking connection. Poor Annie...

>Check out todays update
>"You belong to us now."
>OH NO THAT'S HOT

Is it any good?

Annie provides her 'services' once more.

We didn't get any art of the previous times.

We're not psychopomps either.

She's so stupid. Why did she help them in the first place?

She didn't help Jeanne for them, she helped Jeanne because it was the right thing to do.

They psychopomps seem to be the literal second worst people

Dickless fags that get told by costume shop vampires and slaughtered by ghosts when their literal only purpose is taking the dead on to the ether

They're not boxbot, but come on, fuck these niggers

Eh, they're not worse than Headmaster Llanwellyn yet.

Reminder that they fucked over Tony too, with the whole "we can totally bring back Surma".

I'm starting to wonder if they're meant to be one of the main antagonists of this.

I'd say so.

Do we really know if they were psychopomps though? They looked more like a bunch of spirits telling Tony what he wants to hear, so they can fuck around with him.

Sidenote, it's hilarious how the tumblinas still blame him for that.