Jarvis, set targeting systems to Sup Forums and find out why my show got cancelled

Jarvis, set targeting systems to Sup Forums and find out why my show got cancelled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PwVynvmNk_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=YuMoy8rECKY
youtube.com/watch?v=qku4PRws6Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>89567525
this image is fucking amazing

for real though why did his show get cancelled and is it worth watching

HOW DID HE MAKE HIS FACE SO UGLY
ANSWER ME!!!

He was always ugly

But how did he puff his face up so much for this picture? It's gotta be edited right? The original I mean.

He was hanging upside down

Can someone please bring me up to speed with these images. I know it's the Hyde guy but what is going on in them.

its pretty strange how he managed to get his face like that.

his face looks completely constricted of all blood flow.
i mean look at those lips for fuck sake, like tightly packed minced meat

he's dehumanizing himself physically and mentally. some kind of performance art project

Interesting. What an artist.

He definitely did something, his whole face looks swollen. His lips look like they're about to burst

His secret is
he's always ugly

looks like he's upside down with a belt around his neck

will this be your new tactic, insulting his mom?

- No the image is not amazing
- sam agitated pol autists to harass officials plus the show wasn’t funny at all
-no

Now off to t_d with you. Based magapede.

>- No the image is not amazing
>- sam agitated pol autists to harass officials plus >the show wasn’t funny at all
>-no

>Now off to t_d with you. Based magapede.

There is a marathon coming up on as, one of the episodes offsite boring ass show will be shown on a weeknight. He is on this board astroturfing with constant „look how Sam looks!“ to garner interest in him and his shit show.
Basically he is shilling himself here.

What about one's mom being fat and ugly demands mommy issues?

yes, watch mindhunter and understand why sam is a psychopath

Thats sam Hyde himself you stupid autist.
Look at the image size. Every big one over 600px is Sam shilling himself.

so you got his mom
what's the next step of your master plan?

shes omnipresent in his older videos. THere is a clearly pahtological and creepy relationship between the two. Sam gives of psycopath vibes when engaging with her

No Sam, nobody wants to watch your shit. Stop shilling yourself here. Thanks.
You’re not funny.

>Jarvis, set targeting systems to Tel Aviv, after that Riyadh and then Washington

Damn...

>mentally ill sam hater and mentally ill sam obsessive duke it out
who will win bros?

Dead meme

autism

i really wish same would just oust himself in a thread just one time. We know he is here ffs, 70% of his routine is Sup Forums comedy.

t. kike

>unsatisfied that no one gives a shit about his forgotten copypasta the mentally ill tranny autistic now goes after an innocent mother who is burdened enough by the fact her son is sam hyde. yet again the stalker hopes this will get sam's attention. people give me attention sammy! please validate my existence! this is totally ironic i s-swear!

Nice reddit list, reddit

>idiots not knowing about the parties switching sides in the 1930s

goddamn it

his show got canceled because he and the rest of the public faces of the alt-right are autistic fags who don't understand how to do damage control or how to manage their public image and were so hell bent on making the adult swim people look like pedo kike monsters that they forgot they were on their network, using their time slot for air time, with their sponsors paying money to that network which was paying Sam and his friend's bills. He's just a solipsist

both just died

youtube.com/watch?v=PwVynvmNk_Q

>people were racist in american's history
wow

youtube.com/watch?v=YuMoy8rECKY

Ah yes, that famous Democratic paragon Ted Roosevelt

youtube.com/watch?v=qku4PRws6Sg

What’s with the antisemitism, big guy? Sam’s a Jewish dude himself. He certainly wouldn’t appreciate your underage edginess.

I AM
F O R G O T T E N

That's someone making fun of Sam? Why bother? Look I really don't know much about any of this and never watched his show, never will probably, but this is a remarkably odd thing to do about someone nobody's heard of.

not funny

what is that on his lip

Sam Hyde is a racist member of the alt-right and he deserved to have his show cancelled. Who fucking cares what some bigot has to say? I'm so glad Anthony disavowed him. I can't watch him anymore because he's alt-right too. I wish they would leave their icky politics out of my favorite platforms.

one of these digusting things sam always has on his face

Just like Sam then. Thanks for the compliment

i am growing smarer

Look at this dudes

A hick, a racist autist, and a fag manlet. If i ever see them IRL i'm knocking their shit in.

>even the people who hate sam can't stop thinking and talking about him
based

How high does my IQ needs to be to find this guy funny?

Just like Sam? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

never stop

what is she doing?

around 70 which is Sup Forums average

I don't know why people keep reposting that picture to make fun of sam, the tranny is fucking smoking hot

How new are you?

>tfw you have to pee but Sam Hyde is mentally ill in the bathroom

ur racist

fuck sam hhyde lmao

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

>Sam is 5'8
Holy fucking shit how short is Charls "Judicious" Carroll anyway?

5'7

he's 6'4. atleast that's what sam license says.

traps are gay

That image is really super.

Chuck dressed like a boss of course.

Sam still in norm-core mode.

And who knows what the fuck Curly is up to.

How's NeoGaf nowdays nigger?

Love your effort. Keep it up

Trannies are gay. Especially if they fuck you.

she is REEEEEEing

Reddit spacing alert. Go back to,resdit

5'8"? No way. Sam is a towering guy, watch him in the HWNDU clips, he's massively taller than everyone there

I've met him in real life and he tired over me (I'm 5'8")

Towered*

How can you tell?

Who is this reddit tranny who lives in your head? Are there any other characters that come out to torment you when you post on Sup Forums?

why you dissing his mom?

>he ti(owe)red over me
pretty sure everyone does, even women

>5'8"
>average height of a woman is 5'4"
why are lanklets incapable of thinking? is it because manlets have bashed your skulls in so many times due to their low cog?

I am a girl

What is the point of Sam Hyde?

>sam is a psychopath

No need to tell me man. The dude shot up my high school. He only let me escape because I told him I support white pride world wide. How fucked up is that?

>average height of a woman is 5'4"
maybe in bumfuck uganda where the daily intake of calories can be counted on 10 fingers and people don't develop properly.

but if you live in the first world, you're basically bordering on a midget

he was auto erotically asphyxiating