I don't think I'm going to be able Adventure Time coming to an end

I don't think I'm going to be able Adventure Time coming to an end.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HATLQEqLTf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not going to be able to do what? Contain happiness?

It's got another couple years left, so there's plenty of time to process it.

Should've gotten canceled years ago.

AT ended for me a long long time ago.

Got em

Best to wherever they land next.

Odd to see a show crew finish up way before a show ends. But I guess that's kinda normal for Cartoon Network judging by other cases.

Sugar got her own thing

Why not? It's way past its prime. I used to love the show but I haven't watched new episodes in years. Let it die and make room for new shows.

>I haven't watched new episodes in years
It's strange how much the earlier episodes are adored, because while they're undoubtedly great, there are quite a number of aspects that were improved upon as the show progressed.
Personally I found Finn's naivete compared to how he is now, quite grating at times.

Do Finn and PB get together in the end?

I stopped watching about the time she basically told him he was never getting in her pants.

It's not finished yet, but no chance they do.

She's too busy trying to get into Marceline's pants

>caring about "status quo is god:the show"

I was at apprehensive at first, but now I'm totally ok with this.
They're like Red Oni, Blue Oni.

Considering at its heart that it's a slice of life/adventure show, the status quo has changed quite a bit.

>TFW there people on this site that grew up with AT as a part of their childhood/adolescence
I should stop being surprised that time moves on, but I never will.

>Considering at its heart that it's a slice of life
With the cholesterol that is overextended world building leading to massive plotholes, backpedals, and retcons.

Jaded niggas in this thread. I know it's had its ups and downs, but it's been a long running show. Much like SpongeBob, it's grown and progressed as we have; real time even. I rember those commercials about Finns scream song. I remember the ads where it would just ask "what time is it?". Even if yall don't much care for it, it's the end of a Era. It reminds me of when the Cartoon Cartoon Era ended. Change is good and often times necessary, but it still is scary and saddening to many. Here's hoping for the next generation.

>massive plotholes, backpedals, and retcons.

Name five.

>retcons.
the only retcon I know is Marceline being a demon with soul sucking powers.

No one knows. We don't know what is his endgame yet (HW, FP, PB or single)

The arm amputation mattering.
The lich wish reset.
Finn's dad mattering.
Never mind, Finn lost his arm for real.
PB being kicked out her kingdom.
Stakes was ultimately pointless.
Season six in general.

none of those are retcons, plotholes, or even backpedals
only things that didn't go the way you wanted them to

>The arm amputation mattering.
Literally just happened with two seasons to go.

>The lich wish reset.
This made sense though?

>Finn's dad mattering.
Don't know what you were expecting. He was an interesting character and fulfilled his purpose from a thematic standpoint.

>Never mind, Finn lost his arm for real.
Not a plothole, backpedal or retcon.

>PB being kicked out her kingdom.
Not really a backpedal but I'll give you it. I don't mind her getting it back, but would've preferred it to last a bit longer.

>Stakes was ultimately pointless.
Not a plothole, backpedal or retcon.

>Season six in general
Opinions.

No.

Sorry, I misunderstood what you were referring to with the arm amputation (Thought you were talking about the Lich's hand thing).

Either way it's not a plothole, backpedal or retcon.

pathetic fanboy "w.who care you just don't get it" answers as expected

You said plotholes, backpedals and retcons and then didn't give examples. You're perfectly justified in hating the show.

Honestly, this. I wasn't even that big of a fan of AT and it's really weird seeing it end when it's been such a constant over these past few years. Heck I felt weird when Gravity Falls ended and it wasn't nearly as long.

Daily reminder , Adam Muto killed and raped AT.

Well said

so lets work this out right quick
adventure time is dead, might get a movie or mini series once every 5th year or so
gumball only has so many half episodes left before they hit the big " seasons of 26 episodes each, of 0 minutes length each" before they union rules dictate all animators get double pay and the show gets cancelled as a result
regular show already hit that mark and was ended as a result
power puff girls is tanking in the ratings
uncle grandpa was stealth cancelled years ago
and teen titans go is barreling towards the same episode count that got regular show and adventure time cancelled

so my question is, what is the next flagship show going to be?
ttg is already 3/4's of the way through it's lifespan of new episodes
and none of the adventure time talent or regular show talent have announced new projects at CN
at this point, the best we could hope for is a third season of flapjack in the style of youtube.com/watch?v=HATLQEqLTf0

And nothing of value will be lost. AT was the toon that opened the floodgates of cheap and meaningless shit that plagues us to this day.

Not subtle at all EmptyHero. It's like you don't even try to stealthily shill your shit.

32 episodes remaining

FUCK.

>implying that wasn't Flapjack