KnD thread

So uh...did their real parents ever file a police report?

They didn't care because they're grown ups, obviously.

Do the KND chapters in the Middle East have 2x4 technology-powered suicide bombs?

This made me laugh more than it should have.

Shortwide reminds me of Ronnie

the ultimate protection from becoming an adult.

This is one of those settings you can't really think too much about

Same with Fosters

Jafar, tomorrow is your 13th birthday, you know what you must do. Die with honor.

This show was pretty neat but damn Lizzie fucking sucked. Literally at no point was that character likable.

I remember trying to make gadgets with my friends and brother when this show was current.

I have never watched this show before and I'm going to try it out. What am I in for?

6 seasons of some of the best childrens television this century. Written by a guy who understands how kids work and has a good sense of humour.

Then prepare for endless hours of rage as CN refuses to acknowledge this show's existence after the awesomeness that was the G:KND trailer.

Seriously, this show is well remembered by everyone for a reason. Hell, when I was turning 18 in 2007, I was still watching this. First season is a little hit & miss, but when they start dealing with KND internationally is when the show really gets into its stride with memorable characters and some puns which I have no idea how it made it around the censors.

It's pretty imaginative but just skip any episode where Numbah 1's gf is involved.

>The episode where Numbuh 1, 2 and 4 try to steal Kree's bra, because they think it's some Teenager Super-weapon.
legitimately makes me nearly shit my pants laughing every time.

Don't you know how Adults work, user. They probably handed their kids over to Father, the moment he said he could brainwash them.

Don't believe their lies.

Operation F.U.T.U.R.E. is one of the few good "Boys vs Girls" episodes in a cartoon.

Prepare to suspend your disbelief even further than most kid shows require. KND sorta plays with the idea that its filtered through a kid's perspective and the parts that make zero sense are just kid logic and wild imagination. But they don't ever say it outright, and the further in you get the more the plot pretends to be serious.

This honestly would have been interesting to see
A sect of children bent on not becoming adults so they take "extreme" measures
Imagine them hijacking a school bus and wanting to drive it into a high school and the KND has to try and stop it like some weird mix between 9/11 and con air, maybe one of the "cons" who knows his time is up stopping the hijacking, and it technically being his last mission
The episode ends with him being honored but then having his memory wiped and standing in front of the highschool ready to become a teen

I never understood why Lenny wore a football helmet. That doesn't seem like the kind of thing a "delightful" preppy kid that's wearing a suit would have on him, especially not 24/7.

They also had a jar of fucking toenails in the bathroom. Being that "proper" made them all pretty autistic

Better lore than any of the garbage airing in Cartoon Network.

They weren't Autistic, they were hive-minded, like the Borg

>spent all their time inside or harassing other kids
>had a jar of toenails saved up
>constantly playing grab-ass with one another 24/7
>they collected toenails in a jar
>one of them wears a literal retard helmet everywhere he goes
>"everywhere he goes" being defined as "everywhere his four siblings go, simultaneously"
>they purchased a jar for the express purpose of collecting trimmed keratin deposits from their feet, did so for an undefined period of time, and kept this jar in their bathroom with, presumably, the intention of amassing more keratin deposits

This is not as funny as you thought.

Well that's good, considering it was meant to be at least semi-serious

Just wondering, what's with the sudden interest in KND for Sup Forums?

I have been seeing a lot of threads for this show lately.

>as CN refuses to acknowledge this show's existence after the awesomeness that was the G:KND trailer.
Realistically, they probably didn't think it was a good idea (given how I.N.T.E.R.V.I.E.W.S. ended), or thought that there wasn't really a market for a Kids Next Door revival.
Not to mention, trying to garner hype for your legit reboot on April 1st is a lousy idea.

No. They have enough trouble getting recruits, what with the adults there making kids suicide-bomb themselves. They don't need to be depleting their own numbers like that.

>Not to mention, trying to garner hype for your legit reboot on April 1st is a lousy idea.

Well, in fairness, Toonami got legit hype after its joke revival on April Fools' Day, such that it was soon revived for real.

True, but that had Cartoon Network backing it.
Galactic didn't.
I hope they approve it, I'd like to see where they were going with it.

I had a light chuckle, so speak for yourself

>scravny helmet kid

now I get it, he's autistic/retarded, right?

so I guess that attempt at a new season is dead huh?

Lets hope if Samurai Jack does really good they'll think about giving KND the same treatment.

>Toonami becomes a haven for older aimed reboots/continuation of classic series

Toonami's ratings have been shit lately, it could save it.

>Samurai Jack
>Kids Next Door
>Dexter's Lab
>Would say Powerpuff Girls if not for it being ruined already

and they were right

Made from a few firecrackers, a kettle, and a whole lot of ketchup.

it's to cover up his black face obviously, being black is improper

I can't recall numbuh 4 building much of anything

I'm glad it didn't pass because I don't like the idea of the Galactic Kid's Next Door being a force of evil or Nigel losing his integrity.

>the episode where the kids hear about a place where teens go to become adults
>they think they're literally being transformed into adults
>keeps on alluding to the fact that they're really going there to fuck
>turns out they were learning how to roller skate
my sides

YOU'VE MADE ME ANGRY

Wow an actual knd thread without any mention of 86 being a slut. what a time to be alive

Shut up, Ben.

>dexters lab
Wait What
Is there something I missed here, is Craig thinking of reviving it?

No it was just a list I thought that would work well for Toonami

KND S.U.I.C.I.D.E
Surprising
Unexpected
Incendiary
Completely
Immolates and
Destroys
Everything

10/10

Impressive.

Ashley looks best without socks

i dont care, cartoon network just bring back knd i miss that show so damn much ;-;

More.

BIG MEATY FEET

Numbuh 4 can't do any of those things. He just punch good.

Dr.XXXLarge, I'm KND

The KND in Afghanistan fights pedophilias

The KND in Afghanistan are pedophiles. None of the kidsover there wanted to have the memories wiped so they broke away and formed ISIS. That's how they make bombs and guns out of wood and sand.

quality

>TELL ME ABOUT LENNY
>WHY DOES HE WEAR THE HELMET

>get all this lore about them being the lost Sector
>go right back to being villains, no one tries to save them again
I feel like that was the biggest waste. More villains need redemption arcs.

>five kids saying in unison 'oooh yeah, fuck me daddy, harder, give your little girl what she needs'
>and they're all standing right next to her, awkwardly trying to avoid eye contact while Ashley gets smashed
Being a hive mind sucks.

Feet and hands were always the weird component of Warburton's style.

Your opinion of Lizzie

The revelation that she is an alien spy makes me love her.

The technology most likely wasn't there yet. Even the recommissioning module was only temporary.

Man I only vaguely remember this show.
Weren't those guys like a hive mind?
How did the show age, is it rewatchable?
Also that girl on the right totes looks like Ronnie.

>How did the show age, is it rewatchable?
I rewatched the whole series last year. It still holds up well.

man you sound like that wannabe popular fuck in school

you know the one who deemed himself to cool for the nerds,
but was excluded from the actual cool kids

I wouldn't say skip these episodes, but be prepared to hate her. She's made to be unlikable

Kids Next Door on Adult Swim is a whole other level of irony

always and still want her dead for being an insufferable cunt

I feel the same way the other members of sector V felt about her

He helped work with numbuh 2 in building a giant wrestling robot, until he got dragged by numbah 3 to go to rainbow monkey amusement park.

Oh jeez, you actually made me here that.

BATTLE
READY
ARMOR

>It's a numbah 2 and numbah 4 episode.

>It's a numbuh 4 and numbah 3 episode.

Especially since the pilot episode was about an extended adult swim.

Wait what?

How does the KND deal with child sex trafficking rings?

>He knew the entire time

How did this end?

I mean that was kind of the Splinter Cell's deal until they ended up being a trick.

Or, since the GKND are pretty evil after all, maybe the Splinter Cell was real all along....

He played sports like a good achiever. Sportsmen are allowed to wear equipment to show their victories for the school. Also the delightfuls were all designed to be inversions of the KND; Lenny's hat was supposed to reflect...I think it was either Hoagie's goggles and flight helmet or Numbuh 5's hat.

Dude was pretty clearly dyslexic; he clearly did fine at HAHVARD once he got hooked up with a teacher who realized that him spelling 4 with a q was a red flag.

They were pretty clearly a splinter group and Nigel was gonna be redeemed after fighting his old sector amid the stars while Tomino music plays furiously in the background.

TEN DOLLARS the ominous voices leading the world destroying sect of the GKND were the Delightfuls.

>spelling 4 with a q

Oh god, I almost forgot that

I love the setups with him.

"Father will be........most displeased." with actual fear in their voices for the first time.

We see this satanic figure puffing a pipe made of evil. "I am........MOST DISPLEASED."

Nah, it works better if they're lost. It's Father's last real devastating weapon, that he BROKE these kids into the KND's worst, most persistent enemies.

On a second watching I've come to appreciate her for letting Numbuh One show a different side of himself. Some of her episodes were legit hilarious. Her best showing was probably the amazing P.O.O.L., which was arguably Numbuh 4's swan song as the Tough Guy.

Dude decked Negative Numbuh 3 so hard she slid across the room god DAMN.

I wish we had gotten something out of this counter-splinter cell stuff. Shame.

I figured in the "real life" of the KND world, that they were orphans.
And that "delightfulizing" was just Father adopting them.