What the fuck is her problem?

What the fuck is her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=10014643
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obsessive Compulsive and a total bitch. Still kinda adorable, though.

She needs to get laid.

She's touch neurotic and wants to protect her people by going to extremes.

In that way she's a lot like Finns mother

Once he understands that, he'll move on.

non binary glob of goo pretends to be female for manipulative reason for a few hundred years. tired of the shit.

heavy is the burden of rule

She's a fascist cunt

I honestly think that the fact that all of her subjects are literally retarded and depend on her for eveything has given her an inflated sense of self-importance

It's notable though, that when they expressed they didn't want her as their ruler, she actually left.

It should be mentioned, that most of her subject make much more terrible that she actually is.

is it really inflated when its been demonstrated the kingdom can't sustain itself without her?

Good points, but doesn't seem to change the fact that it makes her a cunt

fak off cunt

How is she a cunt, though?

She seems closer to a a gentle mom that still can be pushed to being pissed off because she has to take care of so many fucking stupid kids.

They designed her to be a mad dyke nerd bitch and then went no where with it

That's too lewd even for me.

delete shit ship

>"delete shit ship"
>posts even shittier ship

subjective tastes user

LEWD

dude, can you at least spoiler that? i'm at work.

put spoiler next time

Basically just pink Mabel.

Man, they didn't even try to hide that Marceline was interested in Susan. Lesbians errywhere!

TLDR:
>absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Her kingdom and the planet face a lot of existential threats that she must anticipate and/or respond to. If she goes overboard, she needs something other than her own conscience to reign her in. She often changes her mind when other characters show her that the ends don't justify the means. But they don't have any legal mechanism to stop her, just persuasion.

Elections for the office of Princess aren't enough. Ideally, The Candy Kingdom could have a constitution, legislature, judiciary, etc. to restrain her. She needs some checks and balances on her authority.

Ultimately, she knows that the Candy people are too stupid for that to work. So she's stuck as an absolute ruler for now. She can pass or repeal any law she wants. She can decide to hold elections when she wants, and can decide whether or not to respect the results.

>>absolute power corrupts absolutely.
But she isn't corrupted.

>Ultimately, she knows that the Candy people are too stupid for that to work.
Right, democracy and constitutional monarchies are for equals, but PB is inarguably the most qualified to rule, both due to her superior intelligence and because she is literally the mother of her people.

>But they don't have any legal mechanism to stop her
King of Ooo seemed to have found one.

She's a qt fascistic monarch, she can act however she pleases

Am I the only one who's gonna be asking for a source?

>they didn't even try to hide that Marceline was interested in Susan
I think you read too much into that.

That she does't exist in the 3 dimensional form to be my real life waifu.

She basically treated everything and everyone as her dolls and toys.

She loves them, but treat them like they are replaceable, which makes her look like a warm mother and a distant cold bitch at the same time.

She also apparently made them retarded on purpose, so she can better control them. That Banana Guard on the other episode was terrified of her and shoped that most candy people treat her like she was an immortal goddess...which she kind of is for them...

He also said that she locked and did experiments with the first generation of candy people that revolted against her, and were apparently smarter than the current generation. But we have no idea on how much of this is true and how much is exaggerated.

But seriously, her characterization makes much more sense when you start seeing her as a lonely child that made her kingdom to not feel alone, and saw her citizens as toys until recently, when she decided to change her ways.

Control-freak. Like every woman.

>She's a control freak because she's a woman
You try to be a monarch without being a control freak.

>She basically treated everything and everyone as her dolls and toys.
Not really. She care for them as living beings.

She's been single for almost a thousand years

she is cute

>He also said that she locked and did experiments with the first generation of candy people that revolted against her, and were apparently smarter than the current generation. But we have no idea on how much of this is true and how much is exaggerated.
HE was talking about the Rattleballs, who weren't Candy people, but robots. Back then she might have not considered as being real people.

And ironically enough, she destroyed them because they enjoyed destroying each other.

pixiv.net/member.php?id=10014643

>people actually defending pb and her bullshit
There is no fucking way you people are this blind

Go to bed Elizabeth.

thanks doc

Everyone in AT has their dickbag moments, but PB is generally all-right.

We're talking about bad parts of her , not good ones.

How did Adventure Time predict the 2016 Election?

butthurt/spoiler]

FP isn't canonically evil. He father was and he tried to make her Evil too.

>Most dastardly of all she hurt self-inserters feelings.

This.

I fucking loved Koo though. OH GOD YOU'RE RIGHT

I laughed at that bit. Watching the earlier seasons again, it's obvious that Finn is naive as fuck and that it was never going to happen.

The writers liked her too much to the point they've insert her in any scene and continually justified her shitty behavior.

Im so glad I'm not the only sane person left on Sup Forums, like for real, you'd think that after 5 years or so, you people wouldnt fall for all the shitty writers bullshir, but low and behold, i'm proven wrong.

I can't think of one instance where the writers have justified PB's negative traits.

#MOGA

You can't stop it!

Self entitled bitch.

>monarch
>implying she isn't entitled

wat

Why isn't Peppermint Butler an idiot like the rest of th candy people?

>Talks shit about the other princesses behind their backs

I'll never forgive her for this

Did they ever say why Peppermint Butler is so loyal to Bubblegum?

In the comics peppermint butler says he basically sees bubblegum as his God. But Canonically? I don't know

That would be super convenient to have one's god around and be able to do stuff for them directly.

Torture and spying on everyone is a little above was once in a gang or has a weird fetish

He clearly has plans for her and is involved in some dark magic stuff.

He probably want her as some sort of final sacrifice ritual.

Being a ruler means doing things that are questionable but necessary so that no citizen has to do them.

PB only realized that power consumed her soul at the moment her own people put her an ultimatum, give an idiot the power, and felt the need for a real ruler (a spark of elections going wrong according to Rebecca).

According to the writers*

She's angry because Marceline leaves her bluewalled everytime

She's a dictator.
A benevolent one who loves her citizens, but from the outside looking in any dictator will seem like a dick.
She ain't Vlad the Impaler levels, though.

does Sup Forums even have mods?

Yes, and they like what they see.

interesting, he has the representations of the 4 evangelists.

ey eat shit with your bait

>Terrorized a village and probably cheated on brad
kek

>Ice King writes fanfiction
pic related

She's a borderline sociopath. Her amoral and callous disregard for the lives of individual candy subjects and her manipulative scheming makes this clear.

Hey, they're just candy, you're not supposed to care about their lives too much.

>Her amoral and callous disregard for the lives of individual candy subjects
The fuck did you watch. the live of her candy people is one of the most important thing to her.

And she is in no way amoral. she has rather high morality, as a matter of fact, but she will put the well being of her kingdom even above her own morality.

she prioritize s a leader should.

I never thought of it that way

princess hillary who pushed for war in libya, erased subpoenad evidence while under investigation, and ison record wanting to rig
palesteinion elections just had the right to rule

You're not even trying to make it Adventure Time related. You just sound like a butthurt Trump supporter.

At least say something about how the Princess thought she was entitled to rule and didn't listen to the people or something like that, because that's true in both cases.

IS THAT THE SUPPORT BEAM TO THE HOUSE?

>writes fan fiction

t. hillshill gumshill

It's got to be reported first, and everybody likes what they see.

Better, but needs some work.

See Make it known who you are lampooning without actually saying their name.

My boss just passed and now he called me to his office, thanks asshole.

Reading comprehension, bro. She doesn't value the lives of INDIVIDUAL candy people. Remember when she straight-up orchestrated James' death? Or how about when she committed genocide against those gumball guards? She only cares for the candy people in as much as a sculptor cares about her statues, not as "her people". She is the definition of amoral.

>She doesn't value the lives of INDIVIDUAL candy people.
She does, each one of them. Going as far as bringing back to live those who died.

>Remember when she straight-up orchestrated James' death?
No, she didn't orchestrated anything. they were all going to die and make a necessary sacrifice. she didn't made this choice lightly.

>Or how about when she committed genocide against those gumball guards?
Back then she thought they weren't people, just robots. And she destroyed them because they enjoyed destroying each other in the first place.

>She only cares for the candy people in as much as a sculptor cares about her statues, not as "her people". She is the definition of amoral.
Again, what fucking show have you been watching. She care about each one of them. Putting the interest of the nation above some individual doesn't make you amoral. It doesn't mean you have stopped caring about them individually.

She is not amoral. she simply put her kingdom above her own morality. The recent alien incident just showed that. An amoral person would have scratched that as a necessary sacrifice. here she acknowledge she has hurt people and make up for the damage she has done.

Geeks gonna geek

You can tell them 20 different ways that X is the way it is because of the writers and that they didn't have all this shit planned out from the start but they're still going to analyze and talk about their shows as if they were a perfectly continuous universe.

The only thing that matter is, does that make for good stories and does it flow well narratively. I consider the answer to both those question are yes. What happens behind the scene doesn't really mater.

she is a coherent character much more interesting than most ruler who send heroes on quest in many stories.

I hope you noticed that you didn't refute that she planned someone's death and destroyed an entire race of sapients. FYI: Cloning your victim does not make up for killing them in the first place; it's not the same person, just a copy.

>I hope you noticed that you didn't refute that she planned someone's death
She ordered a soldier to sacrifice himself for the rest to survive. This is in no way more planning than a filed officer ordering one of their soldier for a last stand in a desperate time. This is in no way amorale. Only extreme.

It was either that or all of them dying.

She puts her own kingdom above everything else, though. The episode where she works with Ice King, the person she's been against since the start, to infiltrate FP's kingdom, bring her people to a risk of certain extinction just so she can have a chance to destroy FP's defensive/offensive capabilities just because "what if they attack my kingdom?" and then try to pass it off like "im really not the bad guy" cemented just how much of a psycho bitch she is. She cares for her own people but to the point where if the issue is us vs them it's always going to end with the other side biting the dust. That's fucked up.

She is a sociopath.
Her mind is incredibly unhealthy.

>8 hours

>She puts her own kingdom above everything else, though.
As a ruler should, but she will do everything she can to not hurt other in the process.
> The episode where she works with Ice King, the person she's been against since the start
At this point IK was already reformed, though.
> bring her people to a risk of certain extinction
She didn't risk any of them.
>so she can have a chance to destroy FP's defensive/offensive capabilities just because "what if they attack my kingdom?"
She admitted being wrong doing so. this is not something someone amoral would do.

>She cares for her own people but to the point where if the issue is us vs them it's always going to end with the other side biting the dust. That's fucked up.
I am sorry, user, but this how every leader are without any exception.

but she stili did it
you don't get to shotgun blast someone point blank and then go "jk lol"

Well call me an idealist but I think there's always a way to reach an agreement.

>we got the fag who defends dominator in one thread AND the pb defender in this one
Quick, someone make an avatar thread so the azulafag can show up, complete the trifecta of dillusional waifufags.