Why is doctor doom so cool

why is doctor doom so cool

immature shit with overwhelming skill and power. relatable power fantasy obviously?

Because that is DOOM's will.

That's not Dr. Doom. I am!

Here's the thing - Doom could actually be the savior of humanity and the greatest thing to happen to the Marvel universe.
Period.
But he just hates Reed Richards so incredibly much that he would give anything to fuck him over.
If Doom had a choice between becoming the man who saved the entire universe or stealing Richards' toilet paper while he was on the shitter, he'd do the latter

Hey fellow Doombots, what do you think about Infamous Iron Man?

Why hasn't Doom fucked Sue?

She's got that thing going with Namor though
He did delivery her baby, mind

So I picked up about 10 issues of Doom 2099 in the cheapo bin. Mostly early issues. What am I in for?

Which issues? Cause if their Warren Ellis you're in for a ride. If its the writer prior some fun trippt stuff. Post Ellis? Some weird what the fuck?!

That's what he keeps Namor around for

It's kind of interesting that although this could equally apply to Lex/Supes' relationship (In fact, he once DID give up phenomenal cosmic power because it wouldn't let him fuck with Superman), Doom is generally reasonably honourable otherwise while Lex is still kind of a prick to everyone

>Cool metal armor with a tunic that should look dumb, but ends up working.
>Magic and science
>Hammy as fuck, but at the same time can be threatening
>Does what he wants, when he wants
Doom is the best villain.

Possibly the best costume design of any super villain ever.

Flair for the melodramatic.

Completely capable but driven insane by petty human emotions like envy. His potential is off the charts but he's so twisted up inside he can't focus on anything constructive.

Rules an entire nation and is beloved by a brainwashed people. He's basically Kim Jong Il, but a bad ass instead of a laughinstock.

He's a gypsy so no he's not cool

Retards only like him because of MarvelVSCapcom

People love Doom because he does shit like this. He loves being dramatic but other times he just cuts to the chase.

Doom dubs

The Doom Dubs just keep coming.

His name is Dr. Doom, it's hard not to be awesome with a name like that.

I picked up issue 4 yesterday, my local place didnt have 1-3. I found it really enjoyable. The art is nice imo, story seems cool. His mom is back so i will probably pick up 1-3 when they come in and continue reading. He seems less hammy then usual but still has flair and is dramatic so i like it.

like any all powerful character, he requires good villains, and he really doesn't have them

he drops his spaghetti every time RICHARDS! shows up, but that's not really enough

Doom Dubs returns.

And now we're getting silly.

Can't stop the dubs.

It just keeps happening!

Whats your plan victor?

I appreciate the pictures but I wish people would use different doom memes from time to time

guess I have to collect them myself

>Easily one of Marvel's best antagonists
>Will never be given a proper live action adaption due to company rights b.s.

feels bad, man

Been reading zak-site's The Great American Novel project, am up to my knees in FF comics atm.
What do people think of pre-90s Doom vs post-90s Doom? Most of the shit that makes him awesome came after but the site posits that came at the expense of everything that made him interesting. It goes as far to suggest that modern Doom is SO perfect that it's actually a hyper-advanced Doombot that simply thinks it's the real thing.

Do you think his penis is able to compete with a guy who can wrap it around women like a Python?

Praise Him.

The best part about this page is Doom cheated.

This is my last one

I like how Doom has a sort of grim sense of humor to him at times. Or a more goofy one depending on the writers.

Because his only fear is a woman dressed up in a Squirrel costume. Everyone else compared to her is beneath him.

Doom never makes a bet unless he knows he's sure to win.

All things serve DOOM in the end.

How is it this is still the superior Doom ongoing over Ithe current?

Not like Marvel adapts their own villains right anyway.

clever

So he's literally Batman as a villain? Scary preptime, absurdly high intelligence, skills, money, power, influence, willpower?

Ad the only difference is that Batman derives his will to succeed from having dead parents, while Doom from jealousy?

And dead parents.

Pity he's never met Danielle Cage tbf

Doom's also a powerful sorcerer with his own custom power armor. More IronMan+Dr Strange.

And yeah, his parents are totally dead. He had to team up with Dr Strange to rescue his mom from hell at one point.

Doom is more than batman

Seeing as she runs off to get some IMPERIUS SEX every 50-110 issues, probably. Reed is as awful in the sack as he is as a husband and father, and Sue is absolutely insatiable.

DOOM is the second best at everything. He's the second smartest scientist, he's the second most powerful wizard, He's got the second most advanced tech, he's the second best martial artist, etc. But when you give all that to one guy... he gets dangerous.