Lost Light #2 Storytime

Same as every other time there's only one comic set within the Hasbro Shared Universe out, separate thread. This time it's Transformers: Lost Light.

Previous storytimes: pastebin.com/XGGZwp3H

Download here:

There is literally nothing wrong with Functionism

Fantastic. Thanks OP

>Fantastic
I'm not sure I would use fantastic really

Functionist apologist from earlier here
Breezed through the issue
And yeah it has some build-up/building, some "hey wow" moments characteristic of Roberts but the issue was overall underwhelming

Time for bed

Yeah, it's a very underwhelming issue really.

>this hack gets paid for writing this dreck
If I yawned any further, I'd break my fucking jaw.

It's Rung of course

Dang all those January comics that got delayed, also Optimus #4 won't come out until March, what is up with IDW?!

And that's all.

>what is up with IDW?
Much like Hasbro, they put the most minimum of efforts into their products.

oh come on that tjing didn't even hit her spark
>or braincase
she'll be fine

Kaput?
like in German for 'damaged'?

Yep.

wtf I hate tailgate now

>delays delays blah blah
Also almost all Hasbro Shared Universe comics for April may share the same fate.

>What is up with IDW?!
Gook printers and now shipping problems intensify.

Thanks for the storytime. Will you be storytiming Misfits #2 today as well?

now that's a sexy cuff break panel

At least it wasn't a hyped up finale.

Though in retrospect my expectations were pretty low so I don't think either overwhelming or underwhelming for this issue.

>It had to be Rung

Normally I wouldn't have problems but everytime I see Runt I see Roberts.

He's a child. How can you hate a child just trying his best to protect his loved ones and fit in with the militarized society he found himself in, user?

I wonder what happened to him between Spotlight: Orion Pax and now to make him so skittish. I mean, he nearly died to be there.

Why wouldn't it be him? He was already established as a thing of interest the last time we visited the Functionist universe.

Will Roller and Megatron be best buds now??

I'm just happy that Megs gets his mentor back. But got a feeling that when Terminus buys the farm it will push Megatron back to the Decepticons.

Plus why is Ratchet still draped up on Drift. When is old school buddy Roller is back. Didn't he make a comment about the last time all three of them were together in a previous arc about shallow good byes?

It hasn't even been a day since they reunited and they've been busy.

betcha the mentor dies

they always do

Well, Roller went missing when the Autobots were still rebelling against the corrupt Primes and the Functionists, before the Decepticons really started acting out against anyone but the same corrupt targets.

He doesn't have millions of years of war grudges as regards Megs most Autobots do.

Funnily enough, this issue of Lost Light was leaked EARLY last week.

Well I remember that Ratchet had a whole lot of regret not saying goodbye to Roller. At least a stern handshake or something.

>Terminus becomes the new Megatron........Megaplex!!!

But anyways jokes aside. With Drift getting these visions of Pharma, will Star Saber team-up with him again?

Star Saber is going to open a portal t robot hell and bring about armageddon to purge the universe of heretics and degenerates

Can Shokaract come too?!

Star Saber is having a party and everyone is invited

>Star Saber the Heretic Slayer of Primus vs Shokaract Herald of Unicron
I need this now

>Clicker

So.... is he useless or actually turns into something? Like a retractable pen?

oh shit its Energon Divebomb Shadowhawk.

And the bigger purple one looks like he's based on movie Stockade.

Tailgate started really sucking since he got those powers.

wow they kind of hammered down the concept there

So, uh, maybe I missed an issue, but why is Rodimus purple now?

>Lost Light #2
>#2

Muh dead crew members or some such drivel.

he joined Drift's religion.

Because toy sales.

To be fair, she was asking for it. Look at how her kibble's all exposed. The harlot.

I hope the Necrobot managed to save Shemp of Kalis, at least.

Funny, though, I always thought he was Jewish.

how hard will Drift friend-zone him?

Considering they run their version of Cybertron like it's Transformers: Judge Dredd complete with Judge designs for their police force? What's not to love.

Rodimus changing his colours has nothing to do with toy sales. Rodimus's current toy has the classic colours (well, "neoclassic", he's red instead of maroon) and the last Rodimus toy to have his current comic colours happened in 2011.

>A medic called Kaput
Bwahahahahaha!!! This got me good.

LL is back.

apparently he existed way earlier in IDW but went missing.

Gee, Anti-Vocationist League, how come your mom lets you get two Jetfires? Are they going to Powerlinx?

She was born that way, you chassis-shaming person.

>The Worldsweepers seen in Drift's vision last issue are identified by him as the Phantom Fleet, which disappeared in the Dark Nebula. The Nebula was previously mentioned in the More than Meets the Eye: Revolution one-shot as the home of the Dire Wraiths.

Aww yeah storytime. Thanks man.

>saying 'God' instead of 'Primus'

This bugs me and I don't know why.

Primus is their God though. But yeah, it's a minor language slip I guess. Most people don't run around saying YHVH or whatever.

friggin finally.

Shut up Boco.

This.

Yes sir...

Lost Bump

Because that isn't the correct word in English. YHVH isn't called that but LORD or God(only).

I got a question from IDW Gi Joes concerning Skywarp. I thought he was an outliner in the IDWverse. So why does he need the Joes to "fix" him and his warping. Aren't outliners just like marvel mutants?
I know that the cause of his ghosting problem before hand was caused by Arcee stabbing him mid warp, but has that been explained why that affected Skywarp that way?

Doens't mean his teleportation still isn't technological. How many times in X-Men has their been a mutant disease that needed cured? Legacy Virus?

Anyway his teleportation has been on the fritz for awhile now and he has only recently been returned to corporeal form. He was dimensionally unstable for awhile and hooked up to machines allowing Galvatron's forces to use his teleportation for their own benefits.

Goddamn, what a perfect birthday present.

Happy birthday, user. Mines in 2 days. Hopefully my expensive 3P manchild transformer toy will be here in time for it, but this is a great early B-day gift too.

What's his fucking problem?

Babies on steroids, man.

throwing a child's tantrum basically. Or the very least teen brooding and anger issues

Robohoromone problems I guess?

Also these issues are always great for reaction images.

Thanks user. Hope he gets there in time.

It probably will. Just checked the tracking, it's in the next city over. Usually when it's there, it's here the next day. So I guess it'll be in, barring any sudden delays.

Like the time they ping-ponged my shit between 3 states because they couldn't read the address printed in clear, easily legible, large type.

Whats with Roddy's Shattered Glass colors?

Guess we now know the redeco his Titans Return figure will have now

He did it to mourn the dead guys under his command.

More like "yeah I'm going to kill Getaway"

read the thread
stop discouraging reading