libgen.io/comics0/_0DAY/1/_DC/Midnighter (2015)/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>haven't storytimed something in months
>suddenly 60 sec wait
What the fuck are you doing Hiro.

itshappening.jpg

Based user.

Enjoy user.

I should be reading for my exam, but eh.

Can't wait for the 6 issues of this book until Ellis inevitably loses his computer in a hurricane.

Looks like Apollo's finally gonna get to be the hero for a change.

>this Engineer design
But why?

Apollo better kick his sorry ass into next week

>Apollo might actually do something

APOLOGIZE

Ant that's it, enjoy Sup Forums.

HELL-WHAM

This book, every new issue has me grinning. I know it was supposed to be a mini but this shit ending is just so fucking disappointing.
>APOLOGIZE
This. If he does end up doing something, faggots who were bitching for months better.

Anyone have a link or torrent to all the issues for the DCYou Midnighter book?

Callback?

Fuck Yeah, thanks OP
It's cool that Ellis is passionate about this and has a bunch planned out but I can't help but be wary of Ellis doing anything for more than six months.

libgen.io/comics0/_0DAY/1/_DC/Midnighter (2015)/

thanks pal

Bump

Who has a better stand, Midnighter or Black Mask?

JESUS

>ffffuuuuu

I'm so glad Apollo ditched the long hair.

Thanks user

>Heбo cмoтpeть

Holy fucking shit, Orlando brought back Asmodel?

Well, bringing back [insert literally who character] is pretty much Orlando's thing.

Good news is that the artist is at least consistent and gets work done quickly. He did like 12 issues of Clean Room in 14 months

>They gave Andrew his white feet back

Hope so.

Yeah you are right, who will take Ellis place after he leaves?

>It's cool that Ellis is passionate about this and has a bunch planned out but I can't help but be wary of Ellis doing anything for more than six months.
I'm hoping it isn't going to be another Earth 2, which was lightning in a bottle before it all came crashing down and turned into a horror that is only finally about to end. I didn't become interested in Wildstorm until it was all over, but the prospect of Ellis being given his own universe to play in has fantastic possibility.

You think we'll ever get to see any Planetary reference?
Shit was dope.

The hell they did wiith Voodoo?

Remembered she isn't cheesecake 24/7

MY BOY

Idw I hate her new haircut.

It's a pretty standard bob cut. What's wrong with that? Did you want to her be given a sidecut instead?

That looks rad as hell, probably a bit too detailed to actually draw in panels though sadly.

>Tumblr hair
No.
It's just she looks better with her hair long.

Are those letters unsettling to anyone else? It's like I'm wearing 3D glasses or something.

>bob cut
>Tumblr hair
Tumblr hair is a sidecut you stupid fuck, go be triggered somewhere else.

I think he mentioned tumblr cut as a response to my asking if he wanted her to have a sidecut.

Pretty much.
I know some people here might be dumb but damn I never thought I would find someone.

STANDO POWER

>APOLOGIZE

Next month.

>JoJoreference.jpg

Bumpnighter & Bumpollo

Every month it looks more and more like this was an overcomplicated plan from Nero's part to get in Apollo's pants.

Not being funny, but didn't they make Apollo an abusive asshole who physically beat midnighter a couple of years ago?

You mean Human On The Inside? Yeah that one was...something.

>Skywatch
>Heбo cмoтpeть
What the fuck?

Does anyone know what that means?

It's a pretty good stand.

I think user means when Apollo got mad because he thought Midnighter was flirting with a woman (Zealot?)

> last panel
Apollo is a lucky guy.

Because he's good at fisting?

First word is "Sky". Second is "to look".
Basically it is like both words were machine translated.

Ah, got'cha. Yeah a lot of translations in comic books are very weird.

bump

Thanks for the ass

Big talk for a guy who got tricked into eternal imprisonment by Ralph Dibney.

Man I really hope so.

Midnighter's already fisted him a million times in his mind.
And you though that fight computer had no dual use applications.

It's [Don't Stop Me Now] right?

> Midnighter using the fight computer for masturbatory purposes

There's a doujin plot right there.

>You want him so badly
Whom?

worth a try imo

It's nice and all but I think you should probably never let Orlando write Midnighter again.

Why?

Not that user, but Orlando is exactly how I imagine Sup Forums would write a character they like if they got their hands on them.

It's a comic based solely around the fact that Midnighter is super cool. It's nice enough for a mini and the lenght the solo got, but Orlando would need to be able to write the supporting cast a lot better for it to keep up being good.

i don't get the meaning of the door line, what call back am i missing

I don't think he has that ability, his clunky dialogue works on Midnighter but he kinda of writes everyone with that voice and he seems to have problems juggling a large cast. Don't think Midnighter's going to be used in the DCU any time soon though, this mini sold like complete shit and Wild Storm is coming.

but this is pretty much what Midnighter is, his entire personality is based around the fact that he does a lot of cool shit and has super computer on his brain, he is also a nice dad all things considered tho

Some OC that outsmarted all of the Authority because he was so cool and smarter than them.

>this mini sold like complete shit

Didn't the solo get most of its sales in trade form? This mini clearly was written for trade, too.

Yeah, but Midnighter has always been either part of a larger cast or had decent/good supporting characters. There's only so many ways of writting Midnighter beating the shit out of people otherwise.

It just gets a bit wanky m8. You gotta alternate the wank.