6 issues in 1 1/2 years...

It had a good run, but all things must come to end

I think it beat out hawkeye in delays

Oh shit it's another spider island event

Karnak #6
YES. I was waiting so long.

shook

I like this page

I'll chalk this up on the really dick moves chart along side Nico locking Gert's parents inside their minds and Flash stealing that guy's speed and leaving him in a museum.

And so our year and half long journey comes to an end.

Oh. Wow. With one final page Ellis has redeemed this entire run. Now I like it.

Thanks

yeah, not really
it was big fucking nothing

You know, I also have a facepalm after reading this shit

That is hard. Karnak was a good run.

Me too. Most comics today have a lack of focus. Karnak has it.

Ah, so that's what he wanted. Yeah, no magic twist can give him that.
But that is no reason to lobotomise the poor guy in envy.

I think Planetary holds the record as the most delayed comic

First I thought it would be about the cognitive dissonance between optimism and pessimism but then it became something more primal.

What about Miracleman? Stopped in 1994. 23 years later and we're still waiting for the rest of "The Silver Age."

I thought it was pretty good and served its main purpose of giving Karnak more character for other writers to work with and he did it using established things.

Good series. Reminded me of Blast by Manu Larcenet.

1:yuki.la/co/89091285
2:yuki.la/co/89104830#p89104830
3:yuki.la/co/89124853#p89124853
4:yuki.la/co/89151984

To be quite frank the kid was powerful enough and twisted enough to be a major threat and needed simply taking out.

Story doesn't have the gut-wrenching pull to it that you're all pretending it has, but it is good.

In another story the kid would just be taken out permanently and that's that.

Adam was taken out by the first strike of Karnak. His second strike made Karnak monstrous. He is not a good guy, he is trapped in his own delusion. He is a flawed person and in the last panel we see how he realzes all his errors.

REEEEEEE GET TO WORK GAIMAN

Loved that run. Hard to believe, that Karnak will team up with Ms Jihad and Coon Girl.

Nonsense, the kid was a monster and got far better than he deserved.

>they needed a social structure so I turned them into a colony of spiders
Seems like ok guy to me.

The first strike he deserved but the second? Karnak lobotimied the boy...

True is that Adam would be a terrible god. I mean the one picture where he stares.... We would lose all sentience and all beauty.

Why excatly is Karnak grieving?

I have not kept track on the entirety of this run so I can't really tell my opinions on it but thanks for the storytime anyway.

The stone is crumbling.

>Nico locking Gert
>Flash stealing that guy's speed and leaving him in a museum.

What issues? Who is Nico?

I can't remember the issue but Nico is the Japanese witch from the runaways. Gert's parents are time travels and Gert dies, they planned to save gery and stop the team or something.

My guess is the "want" Adam saw in Karnak was parents that weren't afraid to let him be anything. Which is exactly what Adam's parents were and exactly what that picture means to them. Plus he probably regrets doing that to them.

Might be funny to see him and Kamala

We need more comics like Karnak, Moon Knight or BPRD.

Without the delays of course...

Karnak's head on this cover looks like someones looking down at their cock and he's suddenly the tip of it.

No.

Come on user, he might teach her kungfu.

And they can watch anime together.

>implying, that Karnak teaches Karma

I will tell you, how Karnak and Kamala will go in that comic:

>Kamala: Oh no. These poor >insert random minority< need our help

Karnak: No. We need to focus on >insert some boring inhuman random mission<

>Kamahalama: B-but we wuz heros n shiet. >insert speech about morale, SJWness and a Moongirl, who wont be harmed, because shes a little afro american girl and harming little afro american girls is racist, bigoted and haram

That sounds terrible,
But Rosenberg isn't waid user. But that won't stop the event from being like that.

The art has been consistently nice but overall this has been a really weak series from Ellis.