FLYNN! Am I still to create the perfect system?

FLYNN! Am I still to create the perfect system?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftppc7iNpJU
slashfilm.com/jared-leto-tron-legacy-tron-3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YEAH

...yeeeaaahhh

yeah and populate it with quorra copies

This movie doesnt get enough credit in the sci fi genre

This movie has GOAT aesthetics.

>tfw BR2049 is the closest we'll ever get to Tron 3

If Tron Legacy had a scene where CLU explains that he simply can't stop himself from trying to purge all imperfections from any system, then he would have been a better character, almost a tragic one. It's one of my very few criticisms of Tron Legacy.

Thats some patrician shit right there

>>tfw BR2049 is the closest we'll ever get to Tron 3

>If Tron Legacy had a scene where CLU explains that he simply can't stop himself from trying to purge all imperfections from any system, then he would have been a better character, almost a tragic one. It's one of my very few criticisms of Tron Legacy.

Grow up.

He deserved more depth than 'bad guy wants to invade everyone' speech at the end.

>Grow up.

I mean, that was a ready the point of the character. You really think them spelling it out so explicitly would have improved things?

>You really think them spelling it out so explicitly would have improved things?
Absolutely. It could have been done with a single line btw. Him going full Hitler mode at the end seemed a bit fast.

Do you have an argument?

I like the fact that Flynn acknowledged that Clu is him from 30 years ago, and that he was an idiot 30 years ago. But unlike him Clu can't mature.

I ended up liking this movie more than I thought I would.

That really was Clu's character though. He was going to invade the real world and cleanse it of all imperfections.

Even though it would work against the style of the original, I wish they would "stylize" CLU a little bit since he's an old program. Make him a little more polygonal, or something.

You really need everything spelled out for you in a movie? I bet you're the kind of person who hated on Nolan for his exposition as well.

Sup Forums is full of retards.

Yeah, this guysAlso >Do you have an argument?

>You really need everything spelled out for you in a movie?
Nah, genius IQ, actually. If you're denying that CLU was fairly one-dimensional and was not portrayed sympathetically then I'll just put one down for you being argumentative for no reason. A tiny bit more effort to make him more sympathetic would have gone a long way, but also would have taken it out of 'good guy bad guy' trope, it being a disney movie and all.

>Nah, genius IQ, actually.

I voted for Trump, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=ftppc7iNpJU

lmfao why did i laugh so hard at that shit

>implying CLU wasn't already sympathetic
he was only doing what Flynn programmed him to do, which was acknowledged in the movie

>being argumentative for no reason
okay then.

He was not portrayed sympathetically at all, you stupid fucking dipshit. Time to hide it.

>genius IQ
>gets worked from fedoraposting

WEW

slashfilm.com/jared-leto-tron-legacy-tron-3/

NOT ENTIRELY DEAD.

>He was not portrayed sympathetically at all
Except he was. The final scene with him on the bridge illustrated that he was just a simple program doing what his creator instructed him to do, a creator who acknowledged the mistakes of his former self who was living physically in the form of CLU. But CLU accept his apology because apologising was the act of admitting imperfection, the sole construct which his digital being could not accept. But it wasn't his fault. Flynn made him that way without thinking of the consequences.