Wow, this movie has a horrible story! I don't get all the great ratings

Wow, this movie has a horrible story! I don't get all the great ratings.

>Movie is supposed to be set in a realistic Korea, but somehow the "villain" has managed to erase Mido's memories using hypnosis.

>Hypnosis is used to make protagonist fall in love with his own daughter, and her to fall in love with him

>Villain is some demigod that can trace and surveillance every move of the main protagonist

>Plot twist: Main villain has been raising the protagonists daughter for 15 years just to make them fuck each other.

>Main char doesn't kill the villain who killed his wife and locked him up for 15 years because he wants to know the truth...

The movie was alright, but the storyline was contrived garbage.

You need to go back, and take your spacing and shit opinions with you.

Honestly, my only problem with this film is I'm not Korean. If I found out I was fucking my daughter, I'd tell her and either A. be cool with it, have sex
or
B. laugh about it, feel awkward for the next decade
I certainly wouldn't cut out my goddamn tongue.
Fucking crazy ass honorrabu faggots.

why would the daughter wanna fuck an old guy?

Suck my dick, retard.

That story was a fucking joke. Oooh, you told the school I fucked my sister so now I am gonna kill your wife, raise your daughter, lock you up for 15 years only to have you fuck your daughter.

Ooooh, great story there pal.

>fuck protecting my daughter, i'll just fuck her
disgusting

Brah, I'm not saying its not a fucked up situation, but you gotta make the most of it.
She didn't seem to mind the dick.

Because they used hypnosis on her to make them fall in love. Yeah....

I would laugh to make the villain kill himself from rage.

Daddy issues.

>villain's main problem was he sucked at incest
>do incest well and mock him
lmao

>I would
Fucking self insert retard. Never post here again

so much reddit in this post

>Movie is supposed to be set in a realistic Korea, but somehow the "villain" has managed to erase Mido's memories using hypnosis
>>Hypnosis is used to make protagonist fall in love with his own daughter, and her to fall in love with him
I honestly stopped reading there. You are a legitimate retard. Never watch anything that goes beyond your brainlet capabilites. Also you need to fuck off back to NeoGAF or Reddit.

LOL! so right! upvoted

>hurr the fictional plot is unbelievable
>this movie that universally acclaimed as kino and is visually stunning isn't good because I don't follow the simplified plot hurr

Fuck off asshole. It was really embarrassing to watch the villain explain how he made the main char fuck his daughter.

Oooh I used hypnosis to make you fall in love with each other, oh and I btw, I raised your daughter for 15 years just to make her fuck you using hypnosis.

Fictional plots have boundaries. Old Boy was set in a realistic universe, so obviously the whole hypnosis part feels out of place. Or do you think that just because No Country for Old Men is fictional that Captain America showing up and killing Chigurrh would just be fine??

Asshole.

>implying you wouldn't pay to see Captain AMerican kill Chirg

Imagine being this fucking entry level
Do you think Battle Royale is good too you fucking tasteless reddit movie buff?

Shh, you'll trigger them.

"Laugh and the world laughs with you"
You know like the end when the hypnosis doesn't work but he laughs and decides to go with it because he loves her?