It's Obvious Who Should Replace Ben Affleck as Batman Director, Zach Snyder

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/ben-affleck-batman-movie-choice-director-is-obvious-970702

BATKINO
A
T
K
I
N
O

WE DID IT BROS

It actually is obvious, Snyder would knock it out of the park. He's easily given us the most kino Bat scenes in all live action.

He just needs a good script

>Zach Snyder

Was Uwe Boll unavailable?

Was Paul Anderson busy with another Resident Evil movie?

keep him on a short leash make sure he sticks to the script and keeps it a simple linear story yeah he would be a pretty good choice

Why not Kevin Smith.

Uwe quit. I liked Postal.

Hes over with RE or so the title says.

Modern DC films are beneath him.

Yeah, no, I saw that.

He's just being humble. He doesn't want to commit career suicide.

god i hope it happens, I'm already sick to my stomach with these DC movies, only a guy like snyder could make it as spectacularly awful as only he knows how to do.

The memes and the RT threads will be great nourishment

Considering Snyder made MoS like Batman with superpowers sure he wll be more fitting

Not going to read that article but I agree that it should be Zach Snider just to keep a consistent tone across movies.

Build that DCCU trash pile ten feet higher.

I find one to be the saddest thing on that list.

>He's also a visual stylist who appreciates the need for a Batman movie to look good above all else

Snydertards in a nutshell

I wonder if Snyder is getting tired of having the whole DCCU in his hands. SS was made by Ayer but it's more of a side story, meanwhile Snyder has being working on this since MoS then BvS and then JL. And now he is going to do Batman.

>god i hope it happens, I'm already sick to my stomach with these DC movies

THIS THIS THIS. I wish to god we could line up everyone that works at DShit against a wall and just start shooting. The fact that they keep shitting out some of the worst movies ever made time and time again shows that they don't deserve to exist. They're purposefully trying to stink up the entire movie and comic industry to cause a crash because they can't fucking handle being LOSERS. That's why they keep scamming comic book stores by using returnability to add 75 to 90% onto their sales figures. Fucking retards.

More Frank Miller influenced shit. Does no one in hollywood realise that Miller has been a bit of a joke for the last decade and DKR is an elseworlds and difficult to do without ruining every other non Batman character?

Are you autistic mate?

Dk3 is proving very popular and last crusade was brilliant, the previous two meh books don't negate years of quality

Its a piece of pop culture that can be commonly referenced. That's all executives care about.