What did spoderman see in her?

What did spoderman see in her?

He wanted to have sex with The Future, whom'st apparently is a girl.

He has a sheboon fetish.

Who's "the future"? Is that someone I should know about

What does the phrase "the future is female" even mean?

DSLs

He has a big nostril fetish.

I assume that the future would be entirely comprised of females only. But that would just mean the human race would die off because there's no opposite sex to procreate with.

Great thread

Girls are the biologically superior gender and we must submit to the inevitability of their gynocentric utopia

what did those two see in him?

His dick

>His dick

Where?

In them. They have it with them. He's not with his dick. They've had it removed.

srsly though. what does it mean?

That the problems caused by this world being ruled by men won't exist in the future because we're at a point where we're motivating and increasing female leadership, or whatever. It's a fun way to hope for the future, but women have always existed and I don't think they're immune to the same problems they believe only belong to the other gender. She really is just a kid expressing her own ability, though.

why is this in the trailer? this wasn't even in the movie & makes no sense to be there after what happened with the car scene.

The future of America, cracker!

I love how this phrase just implies that women are perfect angels who aren't just as capable of being evil and power hungry as men, not to mention having their own set of problems to add to the mix.

isnt this manlet a homo irl?

I like how the kid looks like she's the one in control.

He is a teen in queens. as a grate Russian poet once said "when you are young even a cuttlefish will do"
male supremacy is at an end and equity is just meme to them, you do the math.

Exactly. I agree. These women assert their own 'historical powerlessness' just to vindicate themselves from being a part of this humanity which is capable of such great evil. Neo-feminism is a good way to pretend you don't have to view yourself as the same species as the people who did everything you didn't like.

looks like one but he's not

How could he even notice the black chick when best girl was always with her?

She's gorgeous, better than Zendaya.

people refused to see women as capable of being equally shitty. some countries have laws that make things softer on female juveniles and females in general and those laws are not related to maternity. also some counties give courts the ability to release people form their punishment due to their age, age for men is 70 and for women 65. That line everyone bashed Hilary about "women being primary victims of war" is written directly into one of EU or UN charters protecting women

I like it because the kid retained facial features from both parents and if you slowly look from left to right it kind of has a kaleidoscope effect

>These women assert their own 'historical powerlessness' just to vindicate themselves from being a part of this humanity which is capable of such great evil
true. always glancing over the female serial killers and every women who ever had done any bad thing but also low key celebrating female pirates and claiming half the viking armies were women and there are some historic female legions men erased from history because they are le evil

She was hot as fuck in the movie and if you disagree youre gay

Sorry bro

How awesome is this cast senpai?

HELLA DIVERSE

>shitskins are hot as fuck
>reddit spacing
>"bro"
...oh no ohoho noooo hahahahaha

>feminists are for gender equality
>the future is female
>not "the future is both male and female"
Were they tricking me all along?

>not liking every women makes you le gay

Yep. The first step to insisting female superiority is to revise all female contribution into nonexistence, and have a punk-rock celebration about the meanest women you can find. Meanwhile people who aren't blinded can admit Leni Reifesntahl was a master artist beautifully trapped in a deadly society that she contributed to merely because she loved her art. But I guess that's too robust for someone looking for a reason never to worry they might be making a mistake.

What's so funny. Do you think Zendaya is prettier?

Heh I read a hentai with that plot years ago, was pretty good.

make up can save lives pals

Hey, can anyone define femininity for me? Like, what is 'a woman'?

>not exactly a high standard to meet

It really can. Women should be complaining more about make-up prices, if they really want to reach maximum potential.

This, user.

cute

So much better than Zendala

She looked delicious in those short skirts

totally, at least Laura looks like a woman

Patrician taste my friend. Literal perfection

no none can. This is why I think there is no such thing as gender, not a single trait or behavior is exclusive to any sex and trying to codify it is (especially using stereotypes) is stupid

That's Neymar holy shit

It means women are delusional enough to think they'll be the difference makers any time soon.

How about having a penis or a vagina. those seem fairly gender restrictive

>in her
it's pretty self explanatory

>the original and most useful interpretation of gender
HOW DARE YOU

sometimes make up can also be a disaster. what was she thinking?

There is a great deal of difference between gender itself and gender stereotypes.

It's like a window into the soul. If you're using cosmetics to create your image of the perfect face, and it comes out ugly, then I know you've got a wounded relationship with beauty. It's also a talent, though. Looking good ain't easy.

how about a serious reply?
What was the point of it? Why have 2 words for 1 thing? sex did the job fine.

When someone says they identify as X gender, they have no real way of saying what it means to be X gender, even if you pick something basic like female or male. societal expectations from X sex are not gender.

That evil only exists in the hearts of males is a gender stereotype. 'The Future is Female' is a young teen punk-rock way of pretending that. It's not the worst thing in the world but it doesn't really scream 'insight'.

a hot white cock to take turns riding

Look at her upper lip. She injected way too much.

If you're seriously asking me to explain why a male has a penis and a female has a vagina with very few exceptions, and how this relates to their respective genders, I don't even know what to tell you. God help us all.

So people would have a word to describe the people they could have kids with, instead of fucking any random hole they could find on a person and wondering why it's not working. People use words to describe phenomena. Having a way to communicate if someone's got a the seed or the egg has been very useful even now.

Can you believe she's gonna be MJ?

I find it doubtful that you have not lurked enough to know the difference between gender and sex as it is used in discussions today

wut? give me an example of a situation back then in which sex and gender could not be used interchangeable. given that even on a passport sex was used as indicator

They're admitting that women CAN rape men

Oh, I didn't realize that's what you meant. We're on the same page then. Male and Female are terms used to describe the pairing that leads to reproduction. Anything extra is just a consequence of societal dynamics or sex for pleasure.

Why does Zendaya always make that ugly thing with her lips? Gosh.

One thing for sure is that they can rape franchises.

Great, you identify as an attack helicopter. Neato. Do you have a dick or not, because that's the only relevant question here in determining a persons gender. What you identify as is irrelevant to me and frankly, to 99% of the rest of the world who are just trying to live their lives and don't give a shit if you're cisgender or a battle tank or a giraffe.

underrated

>a hot white cock

can't see it senpai

>ywn make intense, passionate love to her on the back seat of that cadillac on a warm summer night while crimson and clover by the shondells plays on the radio

Why even go on lads?

Reminder that she is 28 years old. And Tom is 21. Apparently new Spider-Man likes it older like new Superman.

God why!?!

Spiderman was trying to date a jig in the movie? Yet another reason I'll never see it.

>she is 28 years old
inb4 jews covering her real age up to seduce white men to hasten white genocide and shit

why is there a 28 year old supposedly playing a 15 year old girl in high school?

Laura is 28, not Zendaya.

Why all these 21 year olds play teenagers in general?

idk what he saw in her, zendaya wasn't cute either. It doesn't help that holland is gay irl. The blonde girl was cute imo

>It doesn't help that holland is gay irl

>Why all these 21 year olds play teenagers in general?
Something to do with child labor laws or some such thing. It's supposed to be easier just to cast 20-somethings instead.

>this creature hot as fuck

Get your eyes checked boyo.

That young woman...is quite attractive.

have you seen his instagram? i'm not memeing, he is always with that guy posted in I could be wrong but at least that the impression he gives. It doesn't help that he is like a bitch in the movie waiting for tony to call him

zendaya is cuter.

I know why you or any other person would think he's gay but trust me, he's not. I know personally. I wish he was but he's not.

Has he got slits in his eyebrows?

What ENDZ is he from?

What about Tommy James

>I wish he was
Faggot. Have some boobs to cure that faggotry.

I'm actually bi so thanks.

well if you "know" him, maybe you should tell him that perception is reality, but then again what do i know... everyone is gay now

also is peter supposed to be like this? i grew up watching the 90's animated series, and he wasn't such a fag for the avengers