Lego Movie

in about 10 days spinoff/sequel of this movie will hit cinemas.

What do you think about it?

Don't humiliate bionicle again.

Humiliate Bionicle again

Bionicle spinoff/sequel when?

>tfw no one realizes that the Lego movies and cape movies are just 2-hour ads for toys

Every hack YouTube movie reviewer gives it 5 stars because YAAASSS LE BATMAN IS FUN AGAIN XDD despite the normie humor making it only 7/10

Also RLM does some faggoty review because they just have to be different and special

>Tfw they will ignore G1 ignition and do a G2 movie based on JTO.

They made these little LED keychains of fucking every character except the cute one that I want a keychain of. I'll just bend over so they can fuck me directly up the ass.

>tfw everyone fucking realizes that and doesn't care because we fucking love Lego, idiot

is that Carrie Kelly?

Is "normie" the new code word for "things i dont like" ?.Last year,it was "ess-jay double u"

I miss the days when we just called everyone autistic.

Oh wait, no I don't.

Probably this.

I'm pretty sure the creators of the Lego movie have nothing to do with this, either, so I'm not sure why anyone expects it to be good. The trailers have been mediocre at best. Most of the humor is derived from the characters simply being portrayed differently than they typically are.

I will give them an A+ for all the crazy vehicle/location designs and the new designs for most of the villains. Billy Dee Two-Face is inspired.

Normie is used because there is no other term for something that heartlessly banks off of popular media.

People here want new jokes that don't cater to people flaunting their memes so brazenly.

>Don't humiliate bionicle again.

Bionicle doesn't need any help humiliating itself.

>there is no other term for something that heartlessly banks off of popular media.
yes there is
popular media

Especially after G2.
I mean G2 was a steaming dog turd compared to G1.

>make a movie with all the energy of a kid playing with legos
>make it actually about a kid playing with legos
I legit admire the no-bullshit narrative aspirations in this movie.

Another spinoff about Lego ninjago comes out later this year.

that one feel REALLY unnecessary. but they're making LCU after wb's dceu fiasco.

actually they're executive producers.

Chances are that it will be 10 times better than JLshit and Wonder Skeleton.

I didn't like any of the things people praised this movie for
I also can't remember when or why I watched it

No its a parody of silver age dick. No clue why they have him the glasses