Old Man Logan #17 Storytime

I personally think this is the best mutie-related on-going currently, and I really like Sorrentino's art, but I don't really see it talked about in here, so I dunno.

Anyway, time for more Brood.

Thank you

Oh boy.

OH BOY.

What is even going on?

And that's that.

I wonder if somebody read this.

Oh, nice, you're welcome.

Judging by the lines at the side of her mouth, I'd say she's a zombie fucking with his head.

Thanks user. I buy all this shit but hate reading it on my phone so I rely on good bros to storytime it.

I like this book and how it makes me go "WHAT???"

What the fuck even is with this book, man?

I like it, but at the same time it screws with my mind.

So will this tie into the rest of the Old Man Logan stuff? Kang is involved but there's still some doubt.

Where's that from?

Second volume of Fantastic Force.
In Fantastic Four everyone from Old Man Logan's world started living on Nu-World in 616. Old Man Logan went back to fuck Thor's mom and repopulate that Earth. Everyone else is still in 616, but travelling at lightspeed and won't arrive on 616 Earth until the year 3000.
The OML that's currently in 616 hasn't experienced any of that yet.

Huh, first time I heard of it.

>The OML that's currently in 616 hasn't experienced any of that yet.
Makes sense, since in the current run he still has no idea how did he got there and just accepted life as one of the X-men.

Old Man Bumpan

And then Marvelfags tell me Marvel isn't a reactionary publisher

Thanks OP, I'm enjoying this book.

What are you even talking about son?

Do you mean the last issues or the comic in general..? In this issue jean grey is just playing with his mind while he is trying to fight some mind controlling alien shit..

Is that Ares's helmet?

I think the only people that got the full story are Johnny and Doom, maybe Ben.