What's your favorite Michael Moore film?

What's your favorite Michael Moore film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O_y1TC5w--w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the one where he's a fat fuck

SEEEETHING

>Sloppy Michael Moore

ew

drumpf is frequently cranky were used to it now

>trump gives michael sow's play a nod to continue the leftist hysteria

4dctbhfam

This is a weird timeline we live in.

I don't know. Both of their arguments lack bite. He's banking on that Trump will be impeached but I really don't think he will be. I mean what'd the claim be, at this point? People who want him gone have largely dropped arguing their reasons for impeachment and settled after so much nothing happened over them.

HE JUST NEEDED A LITTLE MORE TIME

this poor guy has become unironically sad

I always get this dude and Del Toro mixed up.

>While not at all presidential
Holy fucking shit. The man himself actually has some self-awareness.

>implying this isn't early 90s kino

Terrible 5yo retort. You have it or you dont. Moores too lesbian to know how to fling shit properly.

Uh, I've heard that Moore's stupid Broadway show did bomb pretty hard. A lot of the people who come to Broadway shows are tourists, often from red states. Nobody wants to spend an evening in New York listening to a fat old man complaining about the president.

>he'll be impeached a-any day now

literally who

>NOT SAD

literally a 1/10 well the jerk store called comeback

The one where he doesn't look like an obese grandmother and doesn't get paid 9ff by democrats.

post the other twelve (12) replies he had to Trump's single tweet.

This. I'm actually super proud of him. It takes a real man to admit when he's wrong.

>literal "no u" retort
holy shit

Where to invade next

DRUMPF ON SUICIDE WATCH

Maybe be should have asked the cunt he voted for.

how can one fat grandma be this fucking MAD

>war in afghanistan

He does realize Trump didn't put us there, right? And no man on the planet, no matter how powerful, could get us all out overnight?

Holy fuck Moore exposed as a shitty comedian who just rips on whoever's president regardless of policy.

Fucking obsessed

>NOT SAD

and lebbitors here actually defend guy

>Post-war filmmakers gave us the documentary, Rob Reiner gave us the mockumentary and Moore initiated a third genre, the crockumentary.

>The Terms of My Surrender, was billed as a 12-week limited engagement when it was first announced in May. Previews began July 28 at the Belasco Theatre, the show officially opened Aug. 12, and it ended Oct. 22. All told, Terms grossed $4.2 million and was seen by 74,484 people,

The theater his show was in had just over 1000 seats.....

>I have much difficulty accepting that the election didn't go as I wanted. Banking on Trump dying in primaries didn't work. Banking on a contested RNC didn't work. Banking on the pussy grab destroying Trump's campaign once and for all didn't work. Banking on Hillary just winning outright didn't work. Banking on the electoral college being harassed and threatened into being unfaithful didn't work, and more Hillary electors were actually more unfaithful than Trump ones. Banking on Congress being harassed and threatened into forcing an alternative like Mitt Romney didn't work. You know what I should do? Completely mentally investing myself into the idea that Trump is going to be impeached any minute now, ignoring the fact that the absolute best case scenario for me is the line of succession handing the Presidency over to Mike Pence who has been the establishment man behind the curtain while Trump puts on a dog and pony show and takes all the heat. That'll do the trick. Surely I won't be a zombie on a cocktail of antipsychotics by the end of 2018 to cope with the delusional mental turmoil I put myself through over the entire country not being precisely how I stipulate it be.

I can't even tell what's real and what's satire anymore

I'm not a huge fan of Michael Moore, but I love that he's doing all he can to discredit and hurt this shit show of an administration.

I won't feel proud to be an American until Putin's puppet is out of the White House and in prison.

>one tweet from Trump that took six seconds to write
>fifteen replies from Bad Grandma trying his damnedest to rile him up
>hasn't had a hit since Sicko
>in which he tore Clinton apart
>now just another shill

SAD

>Banking on the electoral college being harassed and threatened into being unfaithful didn't work,
>harassed and threatened

Well at least he admits it

that comeback is weak as fuck
>No you are!
Sad indeed

What a sloppy pig

Hillary hasn't been in the White House in a long time, friend.

gross, go back to antifa. yuck

>he's doing all he can to discredit and hurt this shit show of an administration.

hahahahaha yeah Moore is loving this free pr its all about the resistance

You have much to learn, young one.

Is he mad?

But I thought Obama ended the war in Afghanistan?

Michael Moore doesn't care about truth, he only cares about the narrative.

holy fuck
what a mental breakdown

Is it a hit? The Times gave it a bad review?

>president of the united fucking states and a film maker bickering over twitter like high school girls
I guess Trump being the president is reflective of how shit our society has become, and we completely deserve it.

No he just got a free pass because he's a nigger

MUH RUSSIA

>paul feig
how the mighty have fallen, Michael

It would only be bickering if Trump argued back, Moore made himself look like a fool

You can in five seconds google search and find out that he was only filling 50% of capacity by the end of the run, who is he trying to fool

An absolute representation of the sadness and desperation of libcucks everywhere. 8 long years losers. :)

that's the best part. i know i probably shouldn't do this but imma do it anyways

Drumpf absolutely btfo he doesn't even need to go to prison because he cant recover from this

>I will never mind break someone this hard
Why do I keep on living?

Fahrenheit 11/9

How can libcuckolds recover from Trumps 8 year ass blasting?

Reminder that all of Michael Moore's documentaries are produced by Harvey Weinstein

I'm enjoying every minute

>22 hours ago first post
>2 hours ago latest post
holy shit

>MM trying to lay low after the rape accusations
>Trump baits him out of the shadows

how do I get out of this timeline

firehose of falsehood

you people need to fuck off back to whatever shithole you crawled here from

Sup Forums's been ruined since 2008 and its never been good but it rots more everyday

Dang. I have some Canadian bacon in the fridge. Thanx mr Candy for reminding me.

>implying the president didn't make himself look like a fool by initiating a twitter argument
our country deserves this

4-M-Y

>that Jared pic
Why is everyone called Jared a faggot

You can say 5 rows of empty seats and some at the bottom level, its hilarious.

t. reddit

Cry little bitch, you and Mrs. Moore

Of the dignity of our country? Oh I dunno, the same way we did with Bush. We'll just elect someone darker and with unity and harmony as a bigger part of his agenda. Oh and I think you mean 4 years (You'd really have to be delusional and/or retarded not to believe this.) Enjoy 2020-2028 Jethro :)

>all those white people in the audience
SAD!

>2008

Fuck off gaiafag

Twitter was a mistake. Unironically.

what? i think Moore is a piece of shit who makes propaganda
that doesn't make the president not a retard, though. stop being a thin-skinned faggot

Why Google? He literally tweeted a picture of it half full in the image and called it filled

Cry for 8 years sweetie

IMO he only uses Twitter to both distract and cause the votes of undecided to swing his way because they keep forgetting what the left is like, then Trump does some little tweet and the left shits their collective pants in rage and undecided in theory can't get down with that so they just shrug and vote for Trump.

Also I notice that when Trump attacks a public figure he's trying to either disrupt Dems or cover up some big executive order he did. Maybe this was for DeVos making it so people can't get 100% of their college debt forgiven on shitty for profits.

WHAT PART OF SMASH HIT DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND
ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS UNDERSTAND

>What's your favorite Michael Moore film?

the pro-Trump parody speech he gave in 2016 that ended up swinging every single moderate in the crowd to Red

youtube.com/watch?v=O_y1TC5w--w

you're spazzing out at the wrong person, bud

That sort of makes sense

>When somebody's bant is so powerful the person goes on a 12 hour sperg a thon.
Jesus christ.

Is this false-flagging, or are you just an idiot?

Bowling For Columbine

Triggered libcuck gonna cry?

trump's tweets reminds me that he's a moron, and turns me away. what makes me indifferent again is when they keep shoving fucking Hillary Clinton into the news, and keep propping her up. I almost suspect she's going to try to run again in 2020.

If she runs again, I'm just sitting out and secretly hoping Trump wins again. Otherwise, the tweets aren't exactly endearing to undecided.

>All this furious tweeting

Well if nothing else, grats to president trump for giving Moore the most exercise he's had probably in years

>going full retard against the same team
I guess there has to be morons in every group.

>Triggered
Projecting.

I.e. I know you are but what am I

So very much asspain

not all Trump supporters are as retarded as him, ignore him

Posting one tweet about your opinion on something is being a retard?

His only good movie.

Dude should have stuck to fictional movies.....lol.

Yeah the tweets aren't good for his image but I guess I think the reaction to them is actually worse. I mean trying to edit his tweet to make it look like he's saying he is not presidental is like 6 year old tier.

christ. michael moore, paul feig and keith olbermann is like the holy trinity of smug assholes confused by masculinity