ITT: controversial opinions for normies but Sup Forums can agree on

ITT: controversial opinions for normies but Sup Forums can agree on

>get out was over rated due to it's subject matter

>OP is a low IQ faggot

>le crying nigger face

tip top banter m8

The idea was well executed but it simply cannot be enjoyed as a horror movie because it’s so obviously a political piece. It’s very noticeable and ruins the atmosphere, like at the beginning where the dad prattles on about racism.

Ohh yeah, well what if I said you were overrated?

What would think of that overrated OP?

DUDE WYPIPOL LMAO

>just downloaded get out
>planned to watch immediatelly
>see this thread
god dammit...

I agree but I don't think it's a particularly controversial opinion. The movie is good but it feels way too short and I thought I was like halfway through when it ended. Also it wasn't as witty as people had me believe

What did you expect? The subject material is inherently political. Post the tiniest picture of a white girl and a black guy in the same picture and watch Sup Forums lose their minds.

It will probably be a more enjoyable movie in the future. Some things will take time to appeal to people.

It was overhyped but it was not bad

Nah, the whole race thing was normie bait from the getgo, it didn't serve that much of a purpose in the movie, which by the way was fantastic. Even when they're offered the opportunity to explain why Black people they just go "idk lol." Could've worked with any group of people.

>not liking movies cuckold movies is controversial
Damn, you've fallen really low, Yankee.

They said it had to do with genetics but meh

I don't understand you good sir.

it wasnt scary at all

Blade Runner 2049 is pleb garbage

I get that but if it’s a political piece then what was the point of the horror? It just doesn’t make sense to make a 100% ironic horror movie with no actual humor. There’s no joke or politics when it pretends to be a horror movie the entire time while also being political

For blacks it was.

I think it was well rated enough. the story with body snatchers has not been done in a while, was a good move

le crying africane

You probably think korean cinema isn't pleb garbage either, do you, normalfag?

I can see what you mean when it comes to the last act. Seemed like they added a horror element with the hypnotism last minute.
As a side note, there is an interesting alternative ending floating that has Chris go to jail for the murders of the family. I felt would have been a more appropriate horror ending with political themes intact.

You can still watch it you fucking idiot

>not controversial

The force awakens was awful

Its enjoyable if you can get over the shitty BLACKED shit Sup Forums spews.

>but Sup Forums can agree on
automatically false
Sup Forums can't agree on shit

>tfw I can't
10 minutes in and I've had enough of a nigger kissing a white girl

I think most of the public isn't that impressed. Basing this off of the opinions of the people I know.

The only place I ever see or hear this movie being mentioned is here on Sup Forums
Sup Forumstards need to stop obsessing over black people

No one's going to throw a fit if you say the movie is overrated. Most people I've talked to about the movie agree that it's nothing special. Also 90% on RT literally just means 90% of critics gave it a 6/10 or above. I can't believe Sup Forums is still acting like a 90% on that site is equivalent to 9/10.

Dude wipepo

All I got from this movie was don't race mix