Ha Hah!

Ha Hah!
Hey there Sup Forums, got any Disney, Marvel and/or Star Wars related grievances you wanna voice, well voice them right here.

Mickey cute

Clarice isn't featured in American parks often enough.

I lowkey kinda wanna fuck Mickey t b h

Thanks ;)

>Clarice
We'll get to the bottom of this ASAP.

....Oh my.

You'll probably have to fight Minnie if you want that to happen.

I do actually MISTER mouse

EXPLAIN THIS!

Ummmmmm

Wellllll

You seeeeeee

(creates smokescreen)

BUY OUR MERCH!!!

>bottom
Very relevant

Eat a dick you worthless rodent, I hope Bugs Bunny kicks your ass..

Yeah, I have one. Disney needs to kick Perlmutter out of Marvel Entertainment and put Kevin Feige (or anyone he thinks would be a competent leader if he's not willing to do the job) in charge of it. As an added bonus, Marvel Entertainment and Marvel Studios can merge back together again.

Copyright law.

Duck you for canceling The Clone Wars

Can't I just fuck both though?

Hoho

We had no other choice, Cartoon Network is a rival network and we needed a new commodity for a channel we rebranded.

Also, Watch Star Wars Rebels! Only on Disney XD

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The closest thing I can think that resembles that organ are hot dogs, and I love those.

Also me and Bugs have settled our differences long ago, personally I'm worried how his life is gonna be now that he's gonna be owned by a telecommunications company.

And start a hissy fit from alt-righters on social mediums?

Yeah right, he'll probably kick the bucket pretty soon anyways.

Also, we'll merge Marvel Studios back with Marvel Entertainment when the money well runs out.

The only KH-related addition to Disney parks was that soulless Sora face character.

My body is ready, Mickey.

Mickey, please actually give a shit about what's happening in the comics and hire real talent. Not these faggots they pulled off of Tumblr.

We're deeply sorry about this.

You see, the reason behind the lack of KH in our parks is because THOSE FUCKING GODDAMN JAPS AT SQUARE HAVE SPENT GOD KNOW HOW FUCKING LONG ON KH3 THAT WE REFUSE TO DO ANYTHING THAT RELATES TO THEM IN OUR PARKS UNTIL TILL THEY GET THAT GODDAMN GAME IN STORE. I'M SO FUCKING CLOSE TO NUKING THEM IF THEY DELAY IT YET AGAIN.

Oh my....

I might have loss my cool there. Anyways, we'll see what we can do, but please remember other park businesses take a higher priority.

Strap in.

You're about to find out the real reason behind the name Steamboat Willie.

Do you realize how many stories we're making so far?

We have no other choice but to reel in Tumblrites. Talent is hard to find in a niche business, and we honestly prefer money.

Also we liking seeing how these "writers" egos inflate, thinking they're somehow changing the world even though they work in a sector of one of the largest entertainment corporations, it amuses me.

>Talent is hard to find in a niche business, and we honestly prefer money
You just lost a customer, i will never buy you again and will make sure everyone knows what you just read

Stop ruining my childhood!

I'm not sure what you are referring to?

But all of our movies are available in some form of media, in essence, your childhood is still there, I haven't ruined anything.

The Buster Keaton film?

Yeah, get rid of this 'Moon Girl' crap and put Devil Dinosaur back with Moon Boy where he belongs.

Shut up Boco. Mickey, change everything at Marvel /except/ for what Boco says. He deserves to suffer.

Oh, is that so, eh? Well then, I sure hope they don't put Bendis as writer for every single comic Marvel publishes!

Boco you bastard, shut up!

>make sure everyone knows what you just read

Yeah can't wait for those reactions. I'm sure they'll be toooootaaaalllllllly shocked.

Hello Mickey, I really admire what your company has made for animation, and how hard Walt worked to get his first movies like Snow White going.

You guys were pioneers and an influence to a lot of good stuff that came after.

WHERE'S MY KINGDOM HEARTS CINEMATIC UNIVERSE, DISNEY?

WHERE IS IT

GIVE IT TO ME

NOW

Boco, keep going. It's the only way to kill Stan.

Awwwwww

Thanks user

I was talking bout my dick

Fuck you Mister Mouse your superiority will be your downfall

The new Mickey shorts are GOAT.

What will it take to get you to fix the comics? I will literally sell my soul.

>And start a hissy fit from alt-righters on social mediums?

No, I was thinking more for his crappy business practices that alienated Feige and Marvel Studios, kept his employees miserable, and caused Marvel Comics to bring you diminishing returns. About the only thing he's been somewhat involved in post-MS-split and done right is the Netflix shows. When I was complaining about him, I wasn't thinking about his friendship with and campaign donations to Trump.

>Yeah right, he'll probably kick the bucket pretty soon anyways.
>Also, we'll merge Marvel Studios back with Marvel Entertainment when the money well runs out.

Okay, fair enough. Plus, wasn't Perlmutter tapped for becoming part of Trump's administration under Veterans' Affairs or something (not as an outright secretary)? I don't think he's capable of juggling Marvel AND the VA (either legally or personally).

This is related We'll give it to you WHEN SQUARE RELEASES KINGDOM HEARTS 3!

Mickey, do you really need to be so edgy?

It's good to be King.

It's a blunt object, Yoda's fucking retarded for not finishing it right then and there. What's Mickey gonna do? Nudge him to death?

Yeah Yeah,

Keep telling yourself that while I install my new golden fountain.

How will be the next Duck Tales?

Take the shorts off.

I know a certain someone you can sell your soul to.

He'll probably give you the ability to write and draw.

And from there, you can apply for Marvel.

Bendis + Liefield?

Disney confirmed for having a Satanist agenda?

Disney confirmed for being the Illuminati?

We hope you all like it.

We at Disney certainly do.

There's a lot of talent behind it.

This is a blue board user.

Go to /aco/ if you're that desperate.

How many princesses have you slept with?

We are well aware of his previous actions and from my understanding, not even the government can get him out of Marvel.

I'm honestly not sure why I still keep him around. I lose track of things when I swim in cash.

All of them

I'm telling Minnie on you!

It's all good though.

She slept with all the princes

Why settle for a Moon Boy when you can have a.... Moon Man.