"Villains" Who Did Nothing Wrong

>Once-ler fucks up the whole continent by killing every tree
>O'hare develops a way to clean the air and keep people alive by the sweat of his own brow
>O'hare has to maintain the machines that process the air, power the air converter plants, transport the air to the city and distribute the air, paying for all the employee's who do this
>Obviously since this is a valuable scarcity that costs a lot to provide to the public he must charge money to keep this operation running
>Ends up being called a GREEDY DIRTBAG and killed by a mob for his invention

O'Hare literally did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LCzHlm9Wr3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anybody with that fuckin haircut deserves to lose everything. Inculding their life, this fucker got off easy

He flew too close to the sun.

>Sets up circus to scare people
>Is profitable because people liked to be scared
>Two Dipshit kids sign up to be employed at the circus
>Kids didn't read the fine print
>Painted as the villain even though nothing he has done so far is illegal.
>Eaten by Crows
>

He was marketing and controlling what should be a natural-fucking-resource.

Even if he didn't cause the original situation that fucked up the environment and technically he stepped in with a solution, it was entirely a for-profit scheme that only really profited him wouldn't fix anything. It just kept a cycle going, and he duped the town into thinking that everything was fine and any alternate solution would be crushed.

Imagine if Flint Michigan's entire political engine bailed on the town after their fuck up, and a business tycoon came in with--just for the sake of argument-- a water making machine that he could charge the shit out the citizenry for but he actively prevented anybody from trying to clean the water sources or pipes that originally messed everything up.

That's what O'Hare did.

For like 30 years until the Once-ler finally said "oh btw I have this seed that I could have planted years ago but decided not too for some reason"

There were literally no other trees or seeds in existence that anyone knew about

What was O'Hare gonna do, shit a tree out of nowhere

He did what he could

Again.

He *controlled and marketed a natural resource.* Oncler kept mining a finite resource without replenishing it or even caring about the effects. This guy on the other hand created a perpetual cycle that would never fix anything and sat on the resource. It wasn't treated like a utility service with regulations. You people always go on and on about how this was *just* a business and there was nothing he could do but profit the living shit out of the situation and rake in money. Bullshit. It's the same reason we only have pitiful forays into alternative car fuels because the oil industry and car manufacturers squelched any innovations for their own selfish profits.

Yeah but all his shit should belong to the peeps, yo.

He literally charged people to breathe air.

Because it had to be manufactured

If sometime has to be paid to make, it has to be paid for to use

>Just an average Joe doing his job.
>Obviously enjoyed doing what he loved
>Young Boy Genius asks for a 15 Dollar Ice Cream bar.
>Gets payed with fucking pennies.
>Is forced to count them all.
>Falls over on his shoelace carrying said pennies.
>Breaks his tooth, followed by his girlfriend kicking him out, then getting his car towed. Has to then live on the street with wild animals and can no longer eat the very thing he sells due to the pain.

This guy did not deserve the torture he got.

But it's still originally a natural resource. It should have become a utility service like power or water (which we even in real life fuck up) and not something that one "entrepreneur" can monopolize and control however they feel like it.

Violated the Fair Labor Standards Act.

New York is a weird enough place that there's probably some laws against turning children into chimpanzees.

>just wanted a cool skeleton army
fuck kids

>it's still originally a natural resource.
so is food, originally. but you have to pay for it as long as it's produced by humans

Removing sentience of creatures is evil.

And it's not like it was THE HEROES who fucked up with him anyway. It was crows out of nowhere.

this entire movie was a rape of the Lorax, and everything it stood for. that's agreed.

but this guy was no villain that's for sure.

Yes, and there are multiple sources and competitors for that particular necessity usually; once you control the ENTIRE supply of something it's a monopoly, which is unethical or it becomes a utility, which is regulated.

Not him but apparently the town/country allows monopolies as no one legally forced competition. Even further he supposedly was allowed to strong arm too as the legal powers didn't stop him. He was within legal right as far as I'm concerned, though morally I'm not as inclined to agree with.

I don't know how fucking patent laws work in the Lorax

but if all the water on earth became shit, and only one man had the Water Filters to fix them, do you really think he would pay to make them all and give them away at cost?

No

Blame the Once-ler for fucking everything up not O'Hare for an imperfect solution

His brother was worse imo , going back in time and giving Dinos sentience with his stupid brain cereal

This is why we need a prime directive

I guess Loraz is some anarcho capitalist shit

does a government even exist

forcing monopoly laws on him would simply result in several companies making you pay for breathing, instead of one.

Cat deserved to get pounded by him. He was a cunt.

Cliff did nothing wrong.

Childhood is when you idolize Cat
Adulthood is when you realize Cliff makes a lot more sense

>Do you have change for a hundred?

He's a manlet.

>He was marketing and controlling what should be a natural-fucking-resource.
Just like health care, right??

Wait, you can dig health care out of the ground OR pluck it from trees? WHERE THE HELL CAN I FIND THESE?!

In the tax payers pocket

This is complete and utter bullshit.
Cat is an abuse victim of Dog's stupidity.
Cliff is a jerk who just likes to beat people up.
Why does Cat deserve to get even more abuse just because CLIFFORD is insecure?
>inb4 "he's an ass to dog"
Don't pretend Dog is some benevolent force.
He's a complete and utter idiot and a detriment to Cat and everybody else. But it all falls back on Cat because he's the responsible of the pair. Dog can't be held accountable for any of his actions.
Cat has to share not only his space and his life, but his body
EVEN HIS HEALTH DEPENDS ON DOG'S ABILITY TO MAINTAIN IT
which, guess what?
When you're stupid and don't care about taking care of your body (like the TEETH EPISODE??)
it doesn't happen
So cat has to literally maintain them both
you can understand if he's a little frustrated and annoyed

Well, if you believe in hollistic medicine, kinda.

I wish there were more cartoons with conjoined twins as main characters. It's a fascinating concept that was kinda wasted on a mediocre show.

Dragon Tales had conjoined twins

I never watched Dragon Tales, but I thought those were side characters.

They were supporting characters

Imagine a slasher horror film episode of dragon tales where they Are picked off by a dragon slayer. Green head dies first and the purple head has to haul his corpse head for like half the episode .

I don't like this place anymore..

... keep going...

shit meme

>Once-ler fucks up the whole continent by killing every tree
More like just the entire region. At worst, the whole country.

>O'hare develops a way to clean the air and keep people alive by the sweat of his own brow
True, but then fucks it up by being a GREEDY DIRTBAG

>O'hare has to maintain the machines that process the air, power the air converter plants, transport the air to the city and distribute the air, paying for all the employee's who do this
It's a vicious circle, nothing really moral or heroic about it. Thneedville doesn't have anybody who immigrates or migrates out of town. There is only a finite ammount of money in the village. He's essentially only lending money to his workers and the others which will eventually flow back to him one way or another.

>Obviously since this is a valuable scarcity that costs a lot to provide to the public he must charge money to keep this operation running
True, but he knows it's a scarcity and wants to create more pollution so money flows to him faster.

>Ends up being called a GREEDY DIRTBAG and killed by a mob for his invention
Deserved.

Once-ler is the true villain who did nothing wrong. How bad can he be?

this is way more accurate.
Also nice dubs

And he seems to say that the crows were going to eat him whenever he got scared, and he needed to scare other people to keep from being scared.
It's more creative than the average Disney villain death but it raises a lot of questions. When did the crows take over his life? How did he figure out what they wanted? Was there any other way to deal with them besides scaring other people so they wouldn't eat him?

When he actively worked to keep people from fixing the world, so that they would stay dependent on him, that's where he did wrong.

>Not wanting to be perfect

>Cat is an abuse victim of Dog's stupidity.

You can't blame Dog's stupidity and the suffering Cat got from it for Cat being a pompous prideful ass.

There are no likable characters on CatDog.

She was simply an entrepreneur.

I bet you think immortan joe was a pinnacle of human achievement

She was literally Hitler

He is a Jew

Haven't seen this episode in years and I still read that in his voice

I'm going to Sup Forums , please take care of my lil' Griffith here

The most interesting line of questions ive ever read on Sup Forums

What the hell is Screweyes tragic backstory? Why were him and his brother so different and so distant? Really smells like a curse, and there was already hyper science and possible mysticism at play.

There were two!

I love everything about her character. One of my favorite movies when I was younger.

Him being gay for guts is wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=LCzHlm9Wr3A

There we go! Most of my questions answered in under a minute. That is a deep cut of exposition.

>I am the master of my fear
This is the vibe I got from the movie; that the crows represented Screweyes' insecurities.

There's a difference between utilizing your livestock assets to create a product and making people-pot-pies.

>And it's not like it was THE HEROES who fucked up with him anyway. It was crows out of nowhere.

Screweyes kept crows around intentionally to use in his act; he thought by controlling them he could control his fear. The crows were just biding their time though.

>Raped Gut's qt girlfriend
He deserves all the shit he gets

Holy Shit, that should have been in the movie.

This faggot is literally just a male edna mode.

>health care
>natural resource

We praise the creator of the polio vaccine specifically because he chose honor over profit.

She literally wanted to run a full scale business by slaughtering a handful of poultry.

She had maybe enough chickens for one truckfull.

He's like an evil Batman

>Mrs. Tweedy

Gonna be honest here, for longest time I thought she was a slightly feminine guy.

>>black man kill his dad

Your picture is almost worthless as in the real world that's false advertising and illegal. As I already stated I disagree on a moral level, but on the legal I see no wrong doing.

And you pay for water and food.

What of it?

I love it!

I am going to blow your mind here:

>Screweye was Trueeye's tulpa.

He was never a real person like human being kind of person. Just sorta this 'thing' that Trueeye created somehow.

It was kind of a Mark Twain/Dark Half thing they had going. Screweye's real fear was that despite everything he KNEW deep down in side he was a sentient psychic reflection. And at any moment unless he stayed relevant somehow he would cease to be as soon as people looked away.

This was really discussed at length by the director I believe.

Anybody else disturbed by the way the chameleon more or less casually murdered her and the vibe was 'meh, no big loss.'

>Sympathetic villain.
>Everyone is psychopaths and has a laugh at her demise.

Wouldn't competition lead to better air and lower prices for the consumer though?

>Everything he said was 100% correct from a logical standpoint
>Everyone he killed was basically an obstacle to making sure no-one on Earth died
>most villains want to kill everyone on Earth, he wants to kill death itself

This statement is justified with the fact that she did indeed do something wrong, but not in the context implied by OP.

It's hard to feel remorse for someone who exploited a kidnapped, royal, magic child, lied to and deluded said child, and how-many-times-do-I-have-to-kill-you-BOY'd her only (human) freind.

Also, those cheekbones were criminal.

He was maintaining that resource through technology after some other fuck head fucked it up.
Doing that shit for free when no one is willing to pay for the repairs or expansion of that device means you don't get the device in the first place

It would never fix it because, to everyone's knowledge, it was (without OHare) an unfixable problem

Exactly what he said would happen, happened. Moving onto Bonnie is just a temporary solution, they're still going to end up abandoned at some point. Even the toys at the day care aren't home-free, eventually they're going to get old and worn enough that the staff will have to toss them.

>Has one bad day that screws up his life forever
>Tries to lighten up the situation with a little humor
>Gets beaten up nearly every day for the rest of his life by some rich chad asshole who gets off on bullying people poorer then himself

someone had to do it.

>inb4 "he's an ass to dog"
So... Dog's ass? ;D

Don't listen to the neckbeard MRAs on this one. Stan was in the wrong.

Only in that he didn't plow the shit out of spider-bimbo.

Coveting wealth and killing commies are proud American traditions, and this true patriot figured out a way to do both at the same time.

Than you for getting the joke

>finite ammount of money
so what, then it circulates a bit faster, what's the problem?
Money can be used for the same paycheck multiple times, there's no problem with that.

>'immortality' is turning into a charred corpse
>nobody bothers to explain it to him
Kaecilius is the victim here.

>men engaging in casual flirting is wrong

Fuck off.

If this dumb asshole had to spend all day counting 1500 pennies he deserves to be miserable. That's like thirty minutes worth of work even if you keep fucking up.

She murders people daily and puts their corpses on display just because she could and thinly justifies it with "they were jerks!"

Giffany did nothing wrong.

Yeah, no.

You could absolutely have a debate if we were talking about the Once-ler from the original animated short.

This fucker?

No.

Also this movie is utter shit and you're shit for reminding me that it exists.