Hey dude, let's play some DIG DUG and DRAGON'S LAIR while we listen to DURAN DURAN and look...

>Hey dude, let's play some DIG DUG and DRAGON'S LAIR while we listen to DURAN DURAN and look, the trailer for THE TERMINATOR
>This is so 80's!

>none of these things ever existed in the 80's
You people are fucking RETARDED. They are TYPICALLY 80's things. You were probably born in the fucking 00's and here you are at night making SHIT threads like this. Kill yourself, scum.

>doesn't realize pop culture is considered pop culture for a reason

What the fuck do you think kids did in the 80s? The 90s were the same way except different games. Music 80s music was still popular though.

So should they have listened to Justin Beiber and played Minecraft? Its the 80s user I don't know what your problem is here...

>how dare kids enjoy popular things

you ARE right user

>This show got me like

they should have been playing Call of Duty VR, Listening to Ariana Grande instead right? you dumb faggot, never have an opinion again and kick the stool already.

This show was kinda shitty but watching the first ep of season 2 it's obvious that they've tripled down on the "LOL REMEMBER THE 80'S DAE LE REAGAN AND GIANT WALKIETALKIES xD UPBOATS IF U AGREE #LEWRONGGENERATION xD" bullshit. They've hit Rick and Morty level of obnoxious reddit pandering and it's painful to watch.

TAKE your BLOOD PRESSURE """medication""" before you HAVE a heart ATTACK.

Why do normies get so fucking mad when you don't like their favorites?

Bob Newby best character

Because in current year people cannot handle criticism

>implying that the ones that enjoy le 80's throwback aren't mostly 00's born kids that listen to vaporwave

Oh fuck off. There's being true to the era and then there's lazily cramming in as many references that fit modern interests and recognizability as possible.

>mfw I put on my PROTON PACK whilst immediately wanting to GREASE that RAT-FUCK SON-OF-A-BITCH RIGHT NOW.

Show still sucks

It really does. It's almost as bad as Hemlock Grove.

>member my childhood!?!?
>member the joy of being a child!?!?!?
>*doesn't realize he a manchild*
>fuck current generation!!
>*even though we consume the same garbage*

Kek. I couldn’t watch more than 2 eps of that shit

>implying you need an excuse to like duran duran

>There's lazy cramming in of references
Oh my dear sweet child just you wait until ready player one. Get ready for bazinga ass bullshit the movie

Wut

Such bullshit, everyone established has plot armor thicker than good but the only decent character gets killed off cheaply.

>Look at me, I know about pop culture!

What did I just read? This can't be real