Am i the only one who could see aam hyde actually going on a shooting spree one day?

am i the only one who could see aam hyde actually going on a shooting spree one day?

it seems like hes just moments away from a cold calculated political break down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
youtube.com/watch?v=xIELhorSgNA&t=166s
youtube.com/watch?v=1bh7W4n71AQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As long as he's tapping that tranny poon and getting that sweet, sweet cash he's scamming off his fans, the guy is satisfied.

you mean, another one?

>sam hyde actually goes on a shooting spree
>the news media is so used to having mass shootings and acts of terror blamed on him that they think it’s a joke
>sam actually gets away with it

Incomprehensible to me how any of you find this man funny

Incomprehensible? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

the only thing funnier than his comedy is soft hearted people like you who are so soured by his racism you cant even be exposed to his face with out lashing out

Sam is a fucking faggot, the most he could do is shout and fuck trannies. Nick has the highest chance of bombing / shooting people.

Calm down big guy. You okay?

There's a video when he breaks down in tears because he's talking about a fan with brain cancer or something. He's not a monster, just a huge weirdo

Sam Hyde is legitimately the savior of the white race. Years from now we will study his work much alike enthusiasts of art prattle and praise the works of Rembrandt and Wagner. In this swole body of work will they find the perfectly captured image of the public consciousness and the frustrations plaguing our society.

You sound like a retarded sjw tmblretard

You do know that's a woman right?

I bet he wouldnt cry if the fan were black

who the fuck is this guy

Some of his stuff is decent. Other stuff is unbearable

Stephen Paddock

King of/tv/ and/pol/

>dude he's racist that means he's based as FUCK
>so what if you didn't laugh a single time at anything he's done???
>COMEDY DOESN'T HAVE TO BE FUNNY GO BACK TO TUMBLR

Wow Sammy's hairline ain't looking good. He really is JUSTed

where is this from?

youtube.com/watch?v=xIELhorSgNA&t=166s

he's pretty funny sadly a lot of his work is ruined by the pol and alt right retards. I hope he stops doing political stuff like hydewars or kstv and dedicates himself to comedy

hes homeless now
youtube.com/watch?v=1bh7W4n71AQ

thanks bud

Can't blame a dude for riding the SALT-RIGHT gravy train

holy fuck that image

I think that he's so steeped in irony that he's capable of killing people in protest of the modern inauthenticity he's spent a lifetime isolating himself with. Could definitely happen.

this is actually funny

You know that's not why Sam got a boner there..

He's too intelligent for a mass shooting. Instead would target journalists, politicians and bankers.

he knows there's only one way to stop (((them)))

His vlogs style videos range from godtier to absolutely dreadful and they can change from one second to another. His other more structured stuff is mostly pretty good and very original.

Is that image supposed to be satire?

this

Don't know why this is considered a insult to the man. I've fucked a tranny and i would defiantly fuck the one in that pic. You fags are just jealous.

What went wrong?

Is that video from before, or after things went wrong?

Ask /pol
Just don't start any anti Putin threads over there

>they wont last

Do you really want to sit here and go through the whole rigamaroo?

he is unironically the funniest 'comedian' if thats what you can call them today around. no one comes close. at all. All of standup is trash now. people just lack the balls he's got. I will forever wish I had as little as the guy has that forces him to make the fucking gold videos he makes. He deserves everything he's gotten though good and bad. He should've shut up about JQ and just kept his show etc. He did a lot that helped him get fired. The guy was almost there. Take it as a lesson about buying your own hype.

The only funny thing he did was that TedX talk.

he probably will in like 5-10 years after this generation of NEETs completely stopped caring about/funding him

>that home schooled walk
fucking kek

Sam is the "female comedian" of male comedy. People who share his political opinions pretend he's funny just because he's "one of us".

he got too lazy. doing ironically bad vlogs isn't funny anymore. he needs to go out and do standup like the 2070 TED talk. he didn't get the show because the producers liked his vertical videos.

>t. still mad that she didn't win

Anyone has that video of sam posing as a rabi

Stay mad sjw reditor

No he is an avant garde comedian, punished for loving his tribe

Has anyone else gotten their second printing of the book?

I paid for it but still nah. Some issue with vapes.com or some shit.

>Hyde has also been erroneously blamed for the 2015 San Bernardino attack, the 2016 UCLA shooting,[12] the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting,[15] the shooting of Alton Sterling,[16] the suspicious death of a black man in Piedmont Park, Atlanta,[17] the 2015 Paris attacks,[2] the 2016 Munich shooting,[18] the 2016 Kalamazoo shootings,[2][18] the 2017 Finsbury Park attack,[18] and the 2017 Las Vegas Strip shooting.[14] Regarding one of these hoaxes, Hyde told Forbes contributor Fruzsina Eordogh: "My wife's boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife's son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax."[2] Eordogh later issued an edit to her article claiming that Hyde's comments about his wife's boyfriend, his wife's son and his rabbi were "just a series of Sup Forums memes mocking progressives."[2]

why are you arguing with yourself?

Chinese printing company shipped em out late

expect em mid november

Hopefully they aren't made of Chinesium.

I think he might be smart enough to control his violent thoughts and not let them transform into actions that go to the level of a shooting spree. Though I've always been pretty sure that the violent movements, kicks and punches he does sometimes are actually intended and not just part of his comedy.