How racist are these guys?

How racist are these guys?

Normal amount of racist but due to being on national TV and all they have to pander. Except Quinn, he’s just reddit tier on his own, wubba lubba dub duuub!!

Joe > Sal >>> Murr >>>>>>>>>> Quinn

>Q, go push that beaner's baby carriage into traffic

Well Q went to a white supremacist gathering once

"Okay sal now call that fucking ape a big lipped nigger beast and punch her in the pussy"

>Murr, pull this guy's turban off and use it as a towel!

>What Murr doesn't know is that he isn't going to be giving a presentation to a group of college kids, but instead be walking into a room full of naked, horny jailbirds.

>Yo Q. Shit in this girls Quran real quick.

>white guy
>white guy
>white guy
>white guy
I don't even know who they are, but I can tell you the answer's YES VERY RACIST.

Joe > Q > Murr > Sal

Q isn't Q without his hair, I miss it.

>Q, go ask that asian woman how much to buy her son!
pretty sure this actually happened

Sal didn't hesitate to take the black face punishment.

Sup Forums:
Sal
Murr

Reddit:
Joe
Q

>white

>its a Sal histericly laughing episode

i love his punishments

Makes sense, considering Sal and Murr are pussified betas who are afraid of everything

They finna tell a lot of black jokes tbqh senpai plus they are from staten island which is a very racist place to live.

Fuck you.

t. Sal
Go cry about having a cat chase you

>Joe the best

kys summerfag

Who thinks the show would be much better without Murr and Q? I honestly fast forward through all their bits.

They are white males, they are racist by default

Q is good because he's the most normal and is sort of the voice of reason. He keeps the show grounded.

Murr is really hit or miss. His punishments are great but he gets annoying in the actual challenges

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. It does nothing but encourage what it tries to make fun of.