Deadpool & The Mercs For Money # 8: Storytime

More inhumans versus mutants but secrets revealed will show just how complicated it all is and isn't.

War...

That time Deadpool disarmed a Nuke

He's so dramatic, knowing he can never really die but it seems to work regardless.

That's all folks. Hope you enjoy.

Deadbump & The Mercs For Bumps

bump

Thanks OP

thanks bud, it was getting a little lonely in here.

>>Lash
>>Didn't bring Balloon Head

I wonder if the writers forgot that deadpool can't really die or that even shoving a universe altering amount of energy into him wouldn't stop him..or if he was playing it off to get his way..

Kill yourself, you piece of shit shill

The Logic behind making NSTW feel guilty is flawed. She's not responsible for the Inhumans or X-men going full retard

She has the power to stop or start a war from his view, which makes sense but its still the problem of finding the right string to pull before you can stop something.

The free will versus predestination problem.

If you radically alter the world and it only gives a pretext for people to keep fighting, was it the right thing to do?

All she did was fix the cloud problem.

It's up the the Inhumans and X-men to stop after that as there is no "end of our race" conflict to speak of unless they continue.

Well by Rightclops futzing with the cloud, he 'profaned' it.

by her destroying it, she 'became blasphemer' that messed with the sacred cloud.

They're using religious language.

I don't see any way of stopping that. Only way religious wars get solved is usually through lots of death. I don't think Christianity would have reformed without experiencing the many many plagues that ravaged europe for nearly 300 years, that killed half the population.

People think they just one day decided to 'reform' christianity but few people realize religious persecution happens to this day. 3 great awakenings, Seventh Day Adventists, Baptists, Mormons, Snake Readers, you name a niche in america, driven out of places, attacked relentlessly.

It's what humans do. The religious wars in france lasted for hundreds of years and killed possibly hundreds of thousands.

And marvel was like this would make a great event idea, a religious war proxxing as a cover for genocidal total war between two mutated groups in shadow of humanity.

She didn't destroy the cloud, the goal that the Inhumans and Mutants respectively had was solving the terrigen cloud from killing he mutants before the war began. The fact that this goal wasn't well known to mutants like Nega sonic or even how solutions were coming out the wazzoo despite beast sitting on it for months is retarded storytelling.

Associating it with religious wars is a cheap excuse to make them fight for a retarded event.

Long-haired Neena is instantly 150% hotter. How does she do it?

In the elseworld story in this comic, she is given credit for destroying it in a previous issue, obviously since she stopped herself from going through with it, now its simply tampered with by previous mutants, so not sure what that means exactly.

probably back to them angry that it doesn't kill mutants anymore.

But that is the point. All the feasible solutions involve violating Inhuman's "This is important, remove mutants" if it involves changing it, even if it still works for them. All the other solutions are forced to be on the indivual end, with even planetary evacuation not going to work because of needing to get every single mutant and ones born after still die.

How rare is Hit-Monkey's first appearance and what is the fan reception like to him? I haven't paid much attention to this book.

>S/D
>didn't bring his trip

Too bad the inhumans are assholes willing to start a holy war just for looking at their cloud funny, Nega.

From what I've seen it has been favorable.

I hated the concept of Hit-Monkey at first but I guess he's becoming more of a fan favourite lately. I wonder if he'll be the villain in Deadpool 2 or 3?

Well the second movie revolves around Cable and DP, Domino is being introduced in movies for the first time.

It could be a riff off of X-Force vs DP.

I don't think their defenders got the memo, user.

NSTW is dead. When did she resurrect, and why is she so bland.

...Not that she had much of a character to begin with. A corpse doesn't have much personality, unless you are into that sort of thing...*cough*Selene*cough*

At beginning of recent Mercs 4 the money on going after the recent 4 issue mini that started it up again.

She has been fantastically drawn in this series.

Lash looks like Akuma and Magneto had a baby and had Liefield draw it.

I am annoyed by how she didnt mention she was resurrected by Selene in Necrosha.

She's dead, mate.

It's not like Banshee did when he came back as a Horseman later