Is this the first clear instance of DC walking back New 52's stupidity?

Is this the first clear instance of DC walking back New 52's stupidity?

You a tard?

No, he gay.

>Somebody actually thought Supereme Girl was a better costume

I hate this shit
I hate how every time a character changes costumes they have to make a big deal about it. As if the costume isn't just going to change again with a new artist in six months
Fuck comics

>Fuck comics
The first step to quit them and getting a life.

>Power Girl will never be this good ever again
STAHP

Just gonna take this opportunity to ask something that I was wondering about, Power Girl is only liked because of her looks, right? I don't see any substance to this character at all besides appearance. Be honest.

Reminder: Peeg's costume in OP's pic is actually an unused *supergirl* costume. yeah, little kara was at least thinking of rocking the boob window.

Well, before big kara she went back to society and got an even more boring costume.

Not really. Her suit and appearance is the most iconic things about here but she always came off as a more confident and competent supergirl.

She is highly respected by her peers, she's professional when she's in tights and cool to read.

I liked her in JSA. Have to get around to reading her solo series.

Not as much as you think, the PG's writer was planning on bringing back the book window from the start.

>She is highly respected by her peers, she's professional when she's in tights and cool to read.

Lol pretty much none of this is true. How stupid are you? She's an impulsive hot-head who is incredibly standoffish to other members of her team, and is only really liked because she's strong. She's about as respected as any other flying brick. She's also kind of an idiot.

>I have never read Power Girl but I know why you like it
If I just wanted big tits, there are hundreds of characters to choose from.

>i have never read here comics

I've read literally all of her solos, Johns' JSA, and JLI. Why don't you go read them, learn to spell, and then we'll talk.

But how many use a boob window? Hmm?

Never mess with a classic

So this is a PG thread right? well I have a question, I remember she being pregnant at the time of the "Final Night" so what the hell happened with her child??? and what kind of mega alpha male was the father???

People will deny it, but that's absolutely what it is.

it's a good costume though, could be reutilized for someone else

Fuck off Linkara.

Comics are a visual medium. The look and costume is important to ALL of them.

No

eh, they are both right.

She's shown as both.

>Wonder Pants
kek i forgot they even existed at one point

Where's Black Power Girl?

>short haired, flat chested with huge backstory black tomboyish power girl
Give me this NOW

IIRC she showed up somewhere recently.

>no fat ass

Miss opportunity.

She's going to team up with Slade in a few weeks.

when is she going to be freed from Earth 2?

>no fat ass
Am I being rused

what is going on

is she back to the school costume like in the picture or is she again all covered up?

can somebody please explain

After March hopefully, though I'm not sure how she'd fit into the Prime Earth JSA.