Thoughts?

only good seasons: 1 and 2

season 4 is a meme, people only remember Lithgow and so say it's good, but you can see the seeds of the show's downfall being planted here with stupid character interactions, pointless subplots, and so on. One good villain does not make the season overall a good one.

s1 - more like this please
s2 - you didn't listen but it's still alright
s3 - ok this is getting stupid
s4 - nice, you listened
s5 - uh guys
s6 - uhhhh wtf are you doing
s7 - WHY
s8 - jesus fucking christ

The one biggest example of awful writing that I have seen in any series I have ever watched. I'm sure there's much worst out there but I don't watch many tv series. Dexter takes the cake as the worst writing I have ever witnessed in a tv series.

I really like Dexter. He's intelligent, nihilistic, and has a wicked sense of humor, just like me.

Good show, not great show. It consistently made me kek so I can't completely shittalk it. It got really uneven in the later seasons.

1>2>>>3>who cares

Everybody is a seriel killer: the series.

You know how in Smallville everybody had fucking superpowers? This is Dexter. Everybody is a serial killer. Serial killers are superheroes and villains. It's a marvel comic book with serial killers. It also fucking sucks. Subplots that literally go nowhere, are dropped, forgotten about, characters are inconsistent, etc. Lots of terrible dialogues, scenes and character interactions all straight out of a soap opera.

post a better mommyfu than rita

you cant

watched season 1, watched season 2

stopped midway season 3, it was retarded

It had some really great moments and some really stupid moments. Overall, I liked the show despite it's flaws.

>ywn be as handsome as micheal c hall

1: GOAT
2: GOAT
3: Unpopular but GOAT
4: GOAT
5: Slipping now
6: For some reason enjoyed it and didn't see the twist coming
7: A return to form kinda
8: For fucks sake

Odd-numbered seasons play it safe, even-numbered seasons are ballsy

>5: Slipping now

Season 5 is literally the worst. It was the worst season of Dexter by far. Not even Jonny Lee Miller could save it. That character, Lumen iirc, sucked so fucking much that they got rid of her.

>you will never fuck your step sister off and on screen

Feels bad.

I know people say season 6 was wheel-spinning shite but S5 just feels so much more fillery to me

season 2 was like 5/10

it's unfair, how is he ginger and good looking?

Blood theme is GOAT

I remember watching the show and hating it but I only have good memories of it and am thinking of rewatching soon

don't, preserve your memories

MICHAEL C HALL IS LITERALLY LIVED MY DREAM LIFE

It'd be better if Dexter actually acted like a psychopath instead of a nice guy who happens to enjoy killing people.

tru

Started off great and ended up being shit.

b

1: good TV
2: good TV
3: not good TV
4: good TV
5: not good TV
6: pretty bad TV
7: sort of ok TV, with mistakes
8: fucking dogshit, what they fuck were they thinking. completely irredeemable

What about Hannah McKay ?