Post clever and/or funny co-related stuff. Light-hearted if possible

Post clever and/or funny co-related stuff. Light-hearted if possible.

I don't get it

>captain america is a trap
not even memeing. what did he mean by this?

I recognize you feel lucky, hordor, where does he get those wonderful toys, and fly you fools. not sure about the other two

Azkaban BING BING WAHOO You're my favorite deputy beard man I understood that reference Peter Pan?

1. "Why so serious (Sirius)?
2. "What's in the box?"
3. "Where does he get those wonderful toys?"
4. ???
5. "It's a...Cap?"
6. "Fly, you fools!"

>you feel lucky
Honest question, are you underage?

Why so sirius
Do you feel lucky
All the best toys
Hordor
?
Fly something

He shortened the quote.

Except it's completely wrong. It's "What's in the box?!"

More Dan Hipp

4 is Hodor.

But really, what the hell?

The style looks like TTGO.

Took me a second, kek.

That's because it's by the art director of TTGO

TFA was so fucking bad.

See, some where spot on text-to-image, some required some guesswork and some were just puns, not even the same as the quote. OP's image just made me mad.

Nah that's Jurassic world

Okay, I actually giggled.

I wouldn't say it was bad but it wasn't good it was very middle of the road, Rouge One was bad

There can be more than one bad franchise revival, user.

The problem is that no one is interested in making a good star wars movie with a new plotline, hence why TFA is a mishmash of the EU and a rehash of the original movies

Shitting out garbage with lightsabers sells, why do anything differently? Star Wars is great that way, it's bad fanfiction that prints money.

Baby Hellboy is Cute! CUTE!

>multiple people confusing se7en with dirty hairy

For what reason?

wtf i love golden age now

>Tintin
>Fighting Nazis

I'm a bit baffled myself. Calling them underaged doesn't even logically work.

>5. "It's a...Cap?"
"It's a cap!" is correct. Because it's Cap. And he has an A on his cap.

Why so Sirius

I can't grasp why Capn America is a trap tho

manly fockin tears

Dammit I refuse to let this eight year old movie take any more of my tears.

Either he's referring to the twist in Winter Soldier or the comics' HydraCap angle.

This seems exactly like one of those make believe scenarios at the beginning of Toy Story 3 and I want it to be animate so badly.

This seems less "What if the Justice League were black" and more "What If we had a justice league show written by the guy who wrote the Boondocks"

>Potter
Holy shit taste, Batman!

Stupid stereotypes galore, yeah. But it definitely works as a parody. And Wondeisha is boner-inducing

Captain America is a trap?

Last panel is great but you really don't even need it

the shield is down?

that's probably not it that's not very iconic

Damn. That was savage.

Rogue One is great, faggot.

No. No it's not

godamn no one reads comics here, current cap is secretly a hydra agent but is still posing as the real cap america so in this case, hes a trap

It's funny because it's true.

How was it bad, especially in comparison with a shitfest like TFA?

Hail Hydra.

lol

>nothing but nostalgia from the OT
>everything new the movie tried was garbage
>plot was dull and stale
>characters are all boring and have no personality

TFA has its problems but Rogue One did nothing but expand on those problems

boy that sure is one grumpy cat

You literally only described TFA.

>Actively deviated from nostalgic norms unlike TFA
>Didn't give a shitty climax, unlike TFA
>Plot filled out plot holes and questions left over from ANH, while TFA was content merely just mimicking ANH
>Interesting characters with faults and personality quirks, while TFA basically had Finn and...?

Face it, TFA is shitty beyond redemption and has harmed the series going forward while RO at worst contributes to the legacy of the OT and at best is a fine film in it's own right.

But hey, I do t expect to change your shit tastes.

Doesn't Akbar have a quote about handling something of this magnitude?

The flash one is literally just Michael Jackson

One question. One question box. Eh

This

>Actively deviated from nostalgic norms unlike TFA
No it didn't it played it extremely safe just as much as TFA. If it were new and ground breaking they wouldn't have to shoe horn in the force, Vader, Tarkin, etc.
>Didn't give a shitty climax, unlike TFA
They got the Death Star plans whoopty doo
>Plot filled out plot holes and questions left over from ANH, while TFA was content merely just mimicking ANH
There aren't any holes that Rogue One filled. It doesn't matter who got the plans or who created the Death Star. If anything it brought up moire questions like: If the exhaust port was intentional why not make a better flaw instead of something that requires an old man to turn off and something so small a force sensitive womp rat shooting hick can only shoot
>Interesting characters with faults and personality quirks, while TFA basically had Finn and...?
Kylo Ren, his edgy temper tantrums are more interesting than any Rogue One characters. The Rogue One characters had no personality traits and are completely forgetable. Try hard fags like you who want to seem like they're intellectuals for liking a Star Wars movie are the only people who enjoyed that pile of trash.

I didn't even compare it to TFA you just got all contrarian and autistic about it and brought it up. But you'll hate this movie by May any ways

Fuck yo bullet lol__

well, whoever drew this was quite triggered