Star vs

FIVE MORE DAYS TILL STARBRUARY

NEW TEASER IMAGE

THIS IS REALLY GOING DOWN

Reminder marco is a shit and deserves nothing but crippling loneliness.

>Waifus, waifus everywhere

>Rhombiulus is literally the only male character there other than Marco
Thank you based Nefcy.

FIVE DAYS TILL HARDCORE C U C K QUEANING!

IT'S GONNA GET A LITTLE WEIRD

IT'S GONNA GET A LITTLE WILD

I wish Tom was there somewhere honestly

Who /Manniac/ Here

>you have a better view on his nipple than on his face
based as fuck tho

we need more gypsy love.

this fucking face

Magic video message to [Royal Mewman dude]: "Hello sire. Unfortunately (ahn!) I won't be able...to...have our ceremony (ooh!) as our families planned...you see..I...I love monster cock. I'm (haa haa!) actually taking monster cock in (mmf) me right noooooowwwwwwwWWWWWW! It's soooo big...haaaa...so much bigger than yours...oooooh, I think I'm....haaaa...already pregnant...are you watching? Are you watching me...as I get fucked by monster cock? WELL MEWNI? ARE...ALL OF YOU....(ooh)..WATCHING AS I...I...CUUUUuuuuUUUuuuMMMMMM!"

Really looking forward to "running with scissors"

Next friday can't come more sooner.

Just looking at this reminds me of that 1am fan comic.

This man will cuck mewni men

She looks.. Happy? I hope

Star BTFO!

nice job user

>tfw no tom
Too many girls

You mean not enough. Rhombiulus should have stayed as a girl like in the old character designs.

>Too many girls
And this is a problem how?

I think it's funnier as a guy. The timeout joke works a lot better with him as a buff dude

what's the appeal of this show to older viewers? I just caught the pilot and it was fairly underwhelming. Does it get better?

>Does it get better?
Yes, significantly

The pilot isn't really the best indicator of the show as a whole, more like an entryway. Also, we all hate the pony head. She doesn't show up that much

no

first episode is universally labeled as a weak episode,you should watch a little more. If you don't like the show by then I would consider you drop it.

will Star use dark magic or drugs to rape Marco

Yes.

That's Janna plan

are the episode synopses out already?

Probably.
inb4 she subconsciously forces Marco to break up with Jackie with magic.

Yes, days ago.

Neither

She just needs her Mewberty form to awaken again

Someday

>Running with Scissors
>After tampering with the Dimensional Scissors, Marco must follow an ultimatum given to him by Heckapoo, the Scissors Enforcer.

shit Marco figures out how the scissors work and will reveal the info to the world

If that actually happened. it would make the series so good.

No, he just overuses them. There's a trailer you know.

S E M E N D E M O N H A R E M

>not Akuma Basuta Suta Batafurai

This is why you should sometimes walk instead of using scissors to get F O U R

Isn't that what it's actually called in Japanese?

I figured my title sounded more VN-like.

Yes

Wew

>Reminder Janna is a shit and deserves nothing but crippling loneliness.

ftfy

>"Alright demon lady, you win, what is this ultimatum?"
>Heckapoo holds the scissors up
>"You'll have to fuck all of us to get to the scissors~"

DIRECTED BY ZONE

>yfw motherfucking mina loveberry takes Star under her wing, takes her away from all the pain

I saw the sneak peak but only few shots are actually shown, is there a longer one?

Star must really love the buff babies

Didn't like the first couple of episodes myself so I asked the same question a couple of months ago. Definitely gets better, I think. The characters really grow on you.

I stopped watching this after the first episode until a few days ago where I just went ham and watched the entire series. It's a pretty good show.

If your not invested by blood moon ball. Just drop it.

I remember I only watched the first episode of this show, and I don't even remember why I didn't continue watching, I think I literally just forgot. When I remembered I watched it again and had to stop myself from watching the whole series in 1 day.

Another qt monster waifu is in the making

>Star and Jackie fighting for Marco
can't wait

Same, except I was actually hyped for this show from early on. I was there when that leaked camera footage of the opening song came out and I was hooked. When I saw the premiere, I was like "o...kay?" and Ponyhead was just the worst. And I could see the potential but I felt the show wasn't really capitalizing on it at the time. I stopped watching 2 episodes in because it seemed like a waste of potential

I came back after seeing the reaction to Ludo in the Wild and watched the whole series. Been hooked ever since

>Imaging a re-edit of the series were Marco has that face the whole time and doesn't say a thing.

Marco seems very uncomfortable

You fags better have them links after the episode because I ain't got no money to be spending on Disney XD.

The DIAZ can only comfort one lady at a time.

>Promo poster showing Star's oral fixation

Star looks cute with that hair color.

I love seeing my shitty drawings being reposted

I just realized they changed the cheekmarks to plus and minus signs
I'm glad they're still acknowledging that power cuz it's cute

For a second I thought it was young Moon.

Gap between seasons may not be as long as you think

It may come out during summer?

Wait a sec, so they're working on season 2 and 3 at the same time? I recall Nefcy tweeted a week ago that they just finished the 2nd season finale

Season 2 is done already. The rest of the episodes are coming out this month. They are working on season 3 right now. Who knows if it gets a 4th season. It would most likely be approved by after this month.

>It would most likely be approved by after this month
So is starbuary a test?
Please amerifriends support the show.
I'm going to buy the comics.

They said they're halfway done with season 3, which would mean they worked on the first half of 3 around the same time they worked on the second half of season 2

After what they did with Wander, who knows

It's hard to support a show that isn't on basic cable, at least in the states. XD is usually part of premium cable

I'm ready!

3 seasons sounds like it would be good enough. Maybe.

at first i thought kangaroo but then i saw her tail either way yall are furries

Doodleanon is back yay

Marco's really flexible..

oh look at that you stopped being a lazy piece of shit for a minute there... nice

I honestly thought she was a goat

>yall are furries
and flaming faggots too don't forget that

Who is this artist? I've seen there style everywhere and can't find a name.

hopefully when the new eps air i can actually draw these characters i kinda got bored and move to drawing dead fandoms and su i need a full body ref for the fox

Marco-fy this. We have a Marco'd version of this right?!

reminder that Toffee is the hero, and he's coming back to crush the racist Mewni monarchy and liberate monsters forever

Marco is _____