Adventure Time

32 episodes left

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BP_GpVQAPlg/
stupidcoolfinnparty.tumblr.com/post/153237282975/important
instagram.com/p/BP9Y6HSABqz/?taken-by=blogsbie
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And everyday we get closer and closer

The series will enter hiatus after Islands. 2018 is still far away.

It'll be good when it actually ends

damn, so season 9 is a short season?

Looks like it. Adam said that he's not going to talk about how many episodes S8 has. Probably 26 episodes while S9 is going to has 20.

*have

Wanted to draw Minerva lewds but since away from computer, had to settle with traditional instead

Here's the promo art for Min and Marty. And yes, it's a spoiler

>142 half-hours
'member when CN shows only got 78?

where's the mega link with season 8 eps

Oh shit this is probably after he fought the guardian to save Finn right?

>Adventure Time series finale cake
>Regular Show series finale cake
What the fuck?

That's literally store bought.

So this heavily implies they are going with the "Turns out Martin wasn't bad, just had amnesia for a long time and then felt guilty" route?

>all that blood
I'm just going to assume we're never getting the inbetween episode that focuses on him being picked up and how he got to the jail. Maybe how he got to the jail but not that ship era.

What the fuck nigga

Did you watch islands user Marty was always an asshole he changed because Minerva, without Minerva and thinking that his son is dead the guy come back to be an asshole or worst a bitter asshole

That's so bland! Like, where is the exclamation point after Congratulations at least??

People are going to crack jokes or try to rationalize this as "Regular Show = Regular Cake" or whatever, but no one would ever decide to go mundane like that after all that work and stuff, this is their big celebration, this just looks like sitting down for a couple minutes, maybe 30, and then you're done completely. All that is is store bought cake and you can see the cake in the back still had the store cover on it.

This is fucking ridiculous. It reads like a bored or robotic executive talking.
"Congratulations.... 8 seasons.... 264..... episodes recorded"

Like, where are they even at? It doesn't have an RS theme or anything. It's literally just cake from a store and that's their wrap up party.

I'm not really the biggest fan of the show ever, but this still pisses me off. What kind of 7 year celebration is this?

Yeah.
Except thinking his son is dead would make him overjoyed to see him alive and grown up.
I still say he got his brain scrambled during that altercation and doesn't remember all that much; and that head wound just makes my belief stronger.

So they finished recording every episode left?
Oh man.
Kinda wish they didn't show the number now.

>autism: the post

hes right you know

on Sup Forums that's probably one of the least autistic posts

>no 300 episodes
>no 10 seasons
Tragic

Another photo from the wrap-up party. Looks like the Lich is the final boss, since Ron Perlman is in it.

instagram.com/p/BP_GpVQAPlg/

Or is it John DiMaggio. I don't know, both look the same.

>Rebecca Sugar
dropped

>mixing up Jake with the Lich
c'mon man

So we can confirm that the movie is no longer being made.
F.
2007-2017

>So we can confirm that the movie is no longer being made.
I mean, it really does seem like it at this point, and that's depressing. It was announced and everything, feels so weird that it's probably canned..

Oh come on, the themed napkins and table are just over doing it.

yfw either frederator or the very own crew paid for all that shit and the network didn't give shit -like with Regular Show.

>2007-2017

I mean at least they got to have a party in an AT room instead of having a normal cake with a bit of text on it and eating it in the CN lunchroom.

>Adventure Time
>began in 2010
>takes 9 months to make 1 episode
>gets 8 seasons
>produces 284 episodes

>South Park
>began in 1997
>takes 6 days to make 1 episode
>gets 20 seasons
>produces 277 episodes

Something is wrong.....

I'm talking about production. The pilot was made on 2007.

Yeah south park really HAS gone on for way too long. Really should've stopped around the 10th season

bless you

SP spends less time working in total, they do all the work at once then take the rest of the year off and shit.

remember the bmo cake they made for pen's birthday

I think he's just drunk a LOT of bews

ouch, that head wound. I guess that explains his dodgy memory.

Is Rebecca there for a song or is she gonna voice Marceline's mother again?

Could be either of those or maybe she just came because she used to be such a major player in the show.

Memory loss. Called it!

If we get confirmation that Frieda has a one-sided crush I'll be two for two on my Islands speculation.

If it's the series finale, they probably just adapted the film content into the final episodes

They were making the 278th episode about Hunson Abadeer so i think she might return in some way. stupidcoolfinnparty.tumblr.com/post/153237282975/important

>Peppermint Butler and Hunson in the same episode
My hype is hyper-hyped.

Love what I see so far. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Which episode was the one Marty met Finn in? I need to catch up.

Whoa there, I was under the impression they're both going be S5-long or something like that, with nearly a hundred episodes left. I am NOT ready for this ;__;

"Escape from the Citadel"

It takes place right after "Wake up" so you might as well watch that one first

>Wake Up/Escape from the Citadel
>The Visitor
>On the Lam
>Hot Diggity Doom/The Comet
Them's the Martin episodes.

>32 episodes left
Do we know if they counted the shorts as episodes, too? 'Cause then "Graybles Allsorts" and "Frog Seasons" would bring us down to only 30 episodes...

Not sure about "The Wand", though

I wonder if Jeremy and John are friends. What could their relationship be after almost ten years of working together?

>People are going to crack jokes or try to rationalize this as "Regular Show = Regular Cake"
That makes sense though
Looks like they have other cakes and stuff around it so I guess they had lots to eat

Thank you both

All those people and visible cakes, not sure what the 4th one is.

It's very small and mundane.

instagram.com/p/BP9Y6HSABqz/?taken-by=blogsbie
She's Marceline's Mom, gotta be there for the big day

*3 visible cakes

Maybe it was a potluck and they made everybody bring their own food.

Pretty sure that's John DiMaggio.

And isn't the guy behind Rebecca Sugar with the slightly long hair supposed to be Hayden Ezzy (Fern the Human)?

Do you think we'll ever find out how Hunson meet Marceline's mom?

The shorts count and have already been added to the total episode count. The show will end with 281 cartoons plus the three sets of shorts.

B O I

South Park has 22-minute episodes, while Adventure Time's are 11 minutes long. So, technically, AT'll end with a total of 142 episodes.

Why are they waiting until 2018 with only 29 episodes left? Just play the rest of it already. Make a big finale this coming summer or something and play all the episodes, like Regular Show in space. Not spread them out to hell and back with several months between each episode. I hated when Gravity Falls did that.

>Adventure Time is around 50 hours long

Feels like a lot more desu...

It's 32. After The Light Cloud, there is going to be 32 episodes left.

And the S9 episodes are still being animated in Korea.

>three sets of shorts
So, there are still more shorts?

Nope. Adam said on Ask.fm

I stopped watching Adventure Time a while back because I thought the show got kinda boring, but fuck this actually kinda gets to me. I still have lots of fond memories of watching this back when it first aired and getting hyped when people started putting together the DEEPEST LORE, getting excited when the Lich would finally show up, getting disappointed with the constant return to status quo, watching episodes live with everyone here. Good times. Too bad Moynihan had to step in and add his pretentious philosophical bullshit in there, that's what turned me off.

Now I kinda want to catch up. I stopped watching after season 6, with the exception of checking out Stakes. What are the good and/or essential episodes I should watch to get me up to speed?

Bonnie and Neddy
Varmints
Stakes
King's Ramson
Crossover
The Hall of Egress
Flute Spell
Broke His Crown
I Am a Sword
Bun Bun
Normal Man
Elemental
The Music Hole
Preboot/Reboot

Well fuck kara

Do we have a stream?

Dunno. I thought the season where PC Principal was introduced was good.

The last season was just a edited mess cause they thought Hillary would win.

So who is whats her face. The red hair is supposed to mean somthing? I missed alot

Oh fuck i didnt even notice the hat

jesus, they didn't try with RS' cake compared to OP's pic

>wanting what happened to regular show
It wasn't even played as a big finale, hardly anyone knew when it was airing and the didn't promote most of it. Also yea right, as if your asking for it to be in Summer would work. It'd probably air during the week at 6 with no promotion between all day Titans reruns, then there'd be the same complaints as the previous AT episode threads.

THOSE ARE FUCKING CHARACTER MODELS ON THE SIDE

WHAT THE HELL EVEN

Huh, that's all? I was expecting more episodes than that to be honest. Then again Adventure Time was always kinda bad with its pacing. Thanks for the list man, I'll check these out.

Pendlenton is better in do cakes.

This is like a woman's birthday cake for her 11 year old son.

This is like a woman's cake for the God of animation.

>colored in empty spaces in the letters
ms paint tier work

A for effort

So all I have to do is break my legs, break my hands trying to escape and ask the nurse out to dinner to get a gf?

SPOOKY SCARY

>good episodes
Can't leave out these babies:
>Football
>The More You Moe, the Moe You Know (pretty essential since it answers an important question about a certain character)
>Blank-Eyed Girl
>Scamps
>The Thin Yellow Line (good episode with a brief callback in Islands Pt. 3)
>Don't Look
>Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension (if you ever wondered about the Crystal Dimension and the relationship between dogs and rainicorns)

Don't forget this classic

>three sets of shorts

>Graybles Allsorts
>Frog Seasons
Unless "The Wand" counts as one whole episode, this doesn't add up.

Adventure Time has always had more attention from CN which is weird since RS and AT are pretty much the same show network-position wise. Came out around the same time, set the mark for 2010 cartoons, and fell in and out of slumps around the same times.

Yea but Regular Show stayed true to itself (for a lack of a better expression) and AT started pandering to certain sections of their fandom which made it get bigger.

RS has a modest and small fandom, AT is blown out of proportion because of the pandering.

Pandering = more fans = more attention from the network

>(for a lack of a better expression)
stagnated

It never had plot.

>Adventure Time has always had more attention from CN
This.

I go to Target and Walmart often with relatives and friends and I've only ever seen 2 things for Regular Show. The 2 season bundle set on Bluray, and a blanket.

The blanket is kinda shitty though, there's screenshots from old episodes and one screenshot is obviously from an unfinished/CN copy because it has episode credentials on it.

Found a picture of it instead of using my blurry camera. I'm not sure what it describes but it's certainly a network overlay of info.

Oops, I didn't know there wasn't any shorts planned for the final season. My bad.

That's 282 cartoons + 2 shorts sets.

I'd prefer to get it all at once. The people watching are the only ones who are going to watch till the end anyway.

Adventure Time and Regular Show are God tier regardless and nearly saved the shitty industry. Both shows had weak spots (season 6 for both sucked hard), but both have strengthened up again. Regular Show already delivered a beautiful finale. Adventure Time looks like it might be better than Regular Show and Gravity Falls' combined. They were nearly all perfect shows. Anyone saying that they weren't good either has extremely high expectations or it didn't go the way of their headcanon. Best cartoons in the west since Spongebob, Avatar The Last Airbender and 12 Oz. Mouse As long as we like them, that's all that matters, no shitty network scheduling can ruin that for us.