Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Discuss

nah

Why the hell was last thread deleted?

>mods

Oh I'm sorry, it's not ok to talk about a comic on a board about comics and cartoons?

Augustus is getting so many tearful hugs today.

Mods are fags.

Paulo belongs to Rachel you fucks.

Ok, let's stop calling them generals now I guess. Seems like that triggers certain mods' autism

When are we getting a /cog/ board?

sweet, deleted thread means extra replied until autosage

>Lucy is jealous she isnt getting any

I didn't notice how much Paulo and Daisy have in common until today.

They're both whores.

> What are we going to do on the couch Mrs... Lucy?

>idiots triggered by furries
>idiots triggered by generals
Take your pick.

At least Paulo isnt a fatfuck

I don't think these cat people have last names.

lucy is short

SHORT

I believe the proper terminology is
SMOL

Powerful tiny fists.

So I guess the person [learning to] love again is Augustus? He hasn't been loved by anyone in his life except his ex, so getting this level of appreciation is probably an interesting experience for him.

Womanlets.
when will they learn?

The smol girl's family should adopt the bitter teenage boy just like in my Japanese animes.

Lucy dies in childbirth

I guess I'll throw in my two cents about that question about he Daisy/Abby/Paulo delimma:

The general consensus Sup Forums has with the speculation is that the Daisy Abby ship is sunk and dead forever (personally I'm in he minority that the ship may be able to repair and sail on just going by the timing of the breakup and the unknown factor of what Jasmine said) and that Jabby is absolutely happening now, even though they only shared two conversations so far.

The shippers smell blood in the water with Abby leaving so they are pushing hard for the Paulo/Daisy ship even though Paulo's more likely to try and take Mikes dick after he finds out Lucy is taken or just finally settle for Rachel seeing how she cares about him still.

Paulo hates Mike for what he did to Lucy
And Paulo will fight for Lucy until the very end

What's with the random deletion?

Abbey and Daisy are sunk. They've already had two breakups and they've never been able to solve the major conflicts in their relationship.

Jabbey is wild speculation at this point although it was seeded in advance with the environmental club chapter. It's clear they're at least going to be friends. (I personally think Jasmine's gonna get Abbey into religion but that they won't be a couple).

Paulo and Daisy is unlikely at the moment due to Rachel's feelings for Paulo and Paulo's feelings for Lucy.

Idiot mods think this is just furry smut. They don't even read the thread except to nitpick petty rule "violations" and hand out random bans.

>get Abbey into religion
>religion
Where is this coming from?

>And Paulo will fight for Lucy until the very end

As a loyal friend yeah. Which leads into the speculation that there will be a confrontation between Abby and Paulo now because he's gonna "fight for her" by trying to fix the break up (again) and doing it right this time.

From Jasmine being highly religious and Abbey needing a system to deal with his anger issues.

>As a loyal friend yeah.
No he will keep fighting for her because he genuinely loves her

I don't think Dabby is dead but Abbey's gonna need to get his anger under control if he ever wants Daisy to take him back. Also I feel like this might drive Daisy back to pinning for Mike again, so I expect Mike's insecurity to drive her to suicide as well. And then Paulo will definitely kill Mike. And then I can be happy.

Paulo and Mike seem to have gotten along quite well up until Lucy's return. Paulo doesn't hate Mike, he likes him well enough and would proably want to suck on his little kitty dick. Sure, part of him is still angry with Mike, obviously, but there's definitely no hatred there.

When was this religion implied

In at least two or three of the AskBCB comics. It wasn't just implied, it's canon.

The new relationship chart says he has a crush on him

it said "Crush???"

TV tropes says Mike real name is Michael Scott

Here, and a few others.

>Two first names
No wonder he's such a faggot.

wtf I hate Jazz now

Tess Canning was revealed in-comic
Michael Scott was revealed during one of the very first draw streams.

I thought that was the editor not reading the text clearly

It's not even a real general since we let the thread die every time it hits the bump limit and don't make a new one until the next page is released

Generals continue with or without content

> Implying Paulo isn't as tsundere for Mike as Lucy was.

How can you possibly hate those delicious, moist lime-flavored eyeballs?

The next chapter and/or the party I think will give us a clear answer as to what Daisy and Abby's relationship will be going foreword. Either they will admit they are both have problems and want to be together and the ship sails, or they agree to just be friends (although that would be a bitter pill for Abby to swallow if he really does still love her).

So hes going to work at dunder mifflin?

actual panel

Was Taeshi being funny with that or unironic? You wouldn't name your fucking character "George Costanza", so why this?

the call that saved lucy

Michael Scott is a really plain common name. It probably was a coincidence.

Scott just sounds like a generic white person name. It could have just been a mistake. Its not in the comic so it could be changed with zero impact

> Paulo hates Mike

WRONG

I think the comic has been running towards some type of Daisy-Paulo event for a long time, if or not it's romantic. There's seemingly some type of unexplored feeling there. I always found it a boring ship, myself, but now that it seems it'll really piss off abbey, I'm a bit more for it.

> Boyfriend breaks up with you (again)
> Girl you've been jealous of since childhood moves back into to town
> Only other guy to show any romantic interest in you moves in with said girl
> One of your best friends has been avoiding you for months; Snaps and tells you to shut up with your "Precious fucking opinions" during lunch
> All just before your birthday coming this weekend

Being Daisy is suffering right now.

Someone redraw that picture of some anime guy crying at his birthday party but with Daisy instead.

It's her own fault but hoo boy, her hate for Lucy is going to go into overdrive soon.

Those moist eyeballs have no time for you

Yeah, eat that ice cream, fatty fat.

Who is this weird looking guy? Can I get a quick rundown?

>Christian cross

That doesn't tell me anything

Forgot to add:
> Old childhood best friend barely remembers your existence and makes you feel like an ugly monster
> Said childhood friend in a loving relationship with your first crush

Gonna need more Choco-shock this weekend

Ofcourse it does. No sex before marrage

It means her hymen is intact but also she has let black people run trains on her asshole.

The only place these types of Christian characters seem to exist are in comics.

> grown

BURN

*tips*

A lot of people take vows and remain true to them.

It's obvious Sandy wasn't being malicious, she just can't remember Daisy for shit and was just trying to come up with something nice to say that doesn't give away that she doesn't really remember her. Still, poor Daisy.

That burn will turn on Sandy next time, when Daisy hits her growth spurt.

Dear God.... who let pol in here?

> her growth spurt

You mean horizontally? :^)

Vertically. While her dad is tiny her mother is super huge. Not as tall as Matt but will have to learn how to look down at other people.

So Daisy really gets the best end?

Only 3% of Americans manage to abstain until marriage. Only 1 in 5 of the very religious manage to abstain successfully. It's pretty rare.

If you mean getting super tall yes. That is not likely to be the canon ending considering Paulo sister complex he has with Daisy.

Paulo dreams about Mike+Matt fusion.

> only 3%

That's almost 10 million people.

So? Mastocytosis is also rare but there are hundreds of thousands of people living with it. Still makes it incredibly unlikely that a given person will turn out to be one of them.

It's not that unlikely when you take into consideration the huge amount of out of lock and sunday worshippers.

>It was... nothing

Who knew, that all this time, that the tough guy/suspected rapist was really the best character in this comic.

reminder

>Is allowed to stay with Lucy's family
>He will now truly know what it's like to have a loving family/people that care about him.
>Will possibly be tapping that Lucy ass.

Who knew Augustus would get a happy end. Unless Alije shows up to kill him

>Baby has black fur
It's the little things

>kissing someone without consent is rape
Now user...

It's more the whole grope thinks he is. Which of course he is not.

I look forward to Mike's breakdown over this, espscially given that the new relationship chart confirms that he's jelly of Gus.

I'm hoping Augustus will fuck him up verbally if he does something stupid

Did Mike ever have any previous interaction with Augustus? Because I can't remember them ever talking. Does he even have an opinion of him?

>Taeshi not only lurks, but also actively shitposts on Sup Forums
best timeline

May...maybe it's a recessive gene.

Only a little at the library during "December". At that point, his opinion was less about Augustus and more about the fact he thought Lucy was using Augustus to make him jealous.

Other than showing mild annoyance/distrust in December Mike has said nothing to him.

He seemed jealous that Augustus was giving lucy attention when they were working on their project together in the library despite him trying to ignore lucy's existence.

Jesus, I've re-read that chapter a dozen times and only just now noticed the title on the book he was holding.

It's no wonder David likes him.

Looks like it worked.

many keks