The Flash movie is literally cursed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymZRTQi_yhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sjJXy9D4C9M
youtube.com/watch?v=Igf96qnjHTE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uhh, this is just normal practice though. Plus
>RUMOUR

It's just a rumour and what they're likely considering is whether or not to use it to reboot the franchise or not, I'm just hoping either way that they change the Joker, you can keep Leto but make him the actual joker

>Just a rumor

Sure it is.

so depending on how bad JUSTice League is which is probably pretty fucking bad it'll either be a one off movie or a full blown reboot?

At least the TV show is comfy fun again.

youtube.com/watch?v=ymZRTQi_yhQ

youtube.com/watch?v=sjJXy9D4C9M

These "journalists" reported that Wonder Woman was also a mess and they have repeatedly pulled rumours from /r/DCEUleaks, a sub that's 99% fan-fic

I think I know who at Warners is behind this.

IT WAS MEEEEE, BARRY.

figures your retarded ass comes from reddit

ah so they're being minimally competent

Not really. WONDER WOMAN rumors all came from the same dubious source and outlets pointed out as such.

This comes from Justin Kroll, a very reliable source.

Or maybe I read the articles and they linked a fucking Reddit page

they really gonna do a flashpoint movie as first flash movies?

There is a current running and popular series of the flash. Why make a movie with an entirely different Flash? Why not just use the established guy and build off what's already there?

It's the only thing of note that normies know of when it comes to the Flash and it can stand as a reset button if JL doesn't meet WB's expectations

You really want that to be canon for the movies? You do realise that means that Arrow is also canon

They're going to use it to change the universe like what days of future past did with X-Men. Changes will depend on JL's reception

I want every major hollywood studio to die desu.

gotta reboot this shit somehow

>implying JL will underperform
It’s going to make at LEAST one billion

It will, but it'll struggle to do so. Won't touch neither of the two "Avengers" movies.

It might sound crazy but WB and DC wants more than just do good and break a billion. Batman and Superman are some of the biggest properties in the world, the potential is far too great.

Lol no.

>implying BvS will underperform
It’s going to make at LEAST one billion

*inhales*

Just live BvS right? I'm actually a fan of the DCEU, except SS, but honestly I don't see this making 1B, maybe 900M, but not the big billion they want

JL has a good chance of doing worse than GotG2, BvS, Homecoming, and Ragnarok unless JL gets 90%+ on Rotten Tomatoes due to worse exchange rates for absolute dollar values (rather than looking at the relative purchasing power of the cost of a ticket internationally where people see the movie), declining revenue from 3d theater viewings, seemingly less hype for Justice League than BvS, Justice League being a sequel to a movie disliked by quite a few of the people who saw it, and seemingly slightly less hype for Justice League than Ragnarok online at the moment (compare the trailer views numbers on Youtube).

JL might only have a good chance of a higher amount of money from tickets sales than BvS without a 90%+ score on Rotten Tomatoes (regardless of the amount of money WB actually might make in profit just from theatrical ticket sales) if WB puts down an even huger amount of money on advertising and/or offers tons of discounted tickets through the purchase of some product.

What if JL just absolutely tanks on RT? Like I'm talking less than 20%.

Justice league will surpass Titanic at the box office

SCREENCAP THIS!!!!

Who the hell wants to watch a JL movie without a good superman?

>These "journalists" reported that Wonder Woman was also a mess

They got that right

800+ millions, you fucking retard

Movies
Are
Routinely
Very
Exceptionally
Lucky

Definitely
Cursed
Entertainment
Undertaking

niggas Wonder Woman alone increased the score of this movie by 50%

it has FUN and QUIPS

It will beat Avengers ONE

BOOKMARK THIS

There's just not a lot of hype and recent screenings were apparently very middling. It's also worth noting WONDER WOMAN fizzled internationally.

I thought I was the only one.

>what we could have had

>WONDER WOMAN fizzled internationally.
because foreigners are sexist and this movie has men so it will double wonder womans foreign box office

What the fuck

WW score is bs. I liked the movie but it's in the 5-6/10 area. Not a 7.5.

>if JL sucks just reboot it with The Flash
the literal state of DC

Are they holding a Flash movie hostage to try and make people see Justice League?

Anything would be an improvement for the weak amount of buildup the DCU has.

>i liked it
>5/10

Pick one

Having Flash's first solo movie adapt Flashpoint is a move I find simultaneously stupid and ingenious.

X-Men Apocalypse numbers probably then

>It's also worth noting WONDER WOMAN fizzled internationally.
True. Europe is not yet in full feminist mode like the US currently is. And China even less so lmao.

>It's the only thing of note that normies know of when it comes to the Flash

Come on! There has to be at least some normies who know pic related.

Proof of defeat against Marvel

What's wrong with Arrow being canon?Until the 3rd act

>Europe is not yet in full feminist mode like the US currently is.
How many women run the countries over there again? Don't forget, Sweden adopted a feminist foreign policy, which is the nation state equivalent of spreading one's legs.

Henry Cavill can be a good Superman. Dude has charisma. Interviews, promotional stuff, and The Man From UNCLE show this. It's just that Snyder and Goyer won't let him be a good Superman.

Nobody cares about their Flash, so no.

They tried really hard to make him le quirky nerd everyone loves but seems like Aquachad has officially stolen the spotlight.

>that time when you spilled your milkshake
>IT WAS ME

lets them do little retcons

>hey look batman never killed before :^)
>superman isn't emo

You know it's going to do well only because of Wonder Woman. Not that Wonder Woman was a good movie. Maybe the beginning because I have a huge mommy boner for Robin Wright in amazonian armor killing people, but no one is going to talk shit about a movie with Gal Gatwig in it. That would be sexist.

america never had a female president and yet here you are

also reminder from 2 years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=Igf96qnjHTE

Only due to the TV show.

And I bet money the movie version won't be as good.

>america never had a female president and yet here you are
I don't get your point

my Sup Forumsmrade

MOMMA TOLD ME NOT TO SELL WORK!!!

Batman BTFO's her in the movie and the Amazons are mass killed. People have accused capeshit of being sexist for less.

>I'm just hoping either way that they change the Joker, you can keep Leto but make him the actual joker
wat

isnt he also a major player in flashpoint or is some other version of evil villain that has the same powers as flash

As a normie, I have to say

Flash has the gayest costume ever.

Yeah. It just sick man. I might just watch the TAS to fill the void.

>implying Rotten Tomatoes scores matter AT ALL
Forgotten 2049 already have we?

He is

The movie right? Because the comic costume is timeless.

Leto's performance as the joker was so notoriously bad that many fans speculated he wasn't even portraying the real joker, but rather Jason Todd(the second robin) having been driven completely insane by the real joker. If you've ever seen BTAS, it details how the joker traps Jason todd, beats the shit out of him and then proceeds to drive him insane over the course of months until Jason believes he actually is the joker.

Now me personally, I don't ascribe to this theory. I think the sad truth of the matter is leto is just a shitty joker and has no business attempting to be him.

oh and

>hey look robin isn't dead

I said the same about BvS and look how that worked out. Oh to be young and innocent again.

Wasn't that Tim which was a Beyond movie?

>Rumor

OK if they're playing things so safe why announce the Shazam actor a couple of days ago?

>Justice League
>doing bad at the BO
>when the trailers or littered with quip pandering jokes and that many superheroes on one screen, with a CGI shit flinging fest added in while bringing in the wine moms with Jason's chest and Cavill's return
Critics are going to eat this shit up, just watch.

I dont get yours either. Sweden has a female president and? therefore the whole continent is feminist? Seriously?

You should visit the latin countries or the eastern countries see how feminism is nearly non existent over there. But sure the northerners have always been more leaning on the liberal side I guess.

Meanwhile the USA have one of the most machist pussy graber narcissistic leader in modern history and yet in Hollywood there's a witch hunt happening against men of power lead by fanatics feminists in some cases. And let's not forget the hard on studio have for female casts lately. Ghostbuster reboot anyone? Star wars mary sue instead perhaps?

So yeah your little ridiculous comment is quite unplugged from reality to say the least.

>It might sound crazy but WB and DC wants more than just do good and break a billion.
>A billion
>Just good

You're overestimating her appeal. It looks like The Flash, Batman and even Aquaman will outshine her in JL. Her modern self is just bland and there's nothing else to carry her. Stupid pooinloo waifuists and dumbass critics will still suck her dick but what else is new.

Even the comic version. The mask looks really bad, worse than Captain America 1 bad.

I honestly think it is the main thing holding back The Flash from becoming mainstream, because his actual powers and enemies are cool.
He just looks too geeky/comicbook. Really needs a redesign.

Oh damn, come to think of it you're completely right. For some reason I got that and under the red hood mixed up

The Flash costume is one of the greatest wtf
It's so great that it has barely changed in 50 years and it still looks up to date

I disagree

>(((Kroll)))

>JL has a good chance of doing worse than GotG2, BvS, Homecoming, and Ragnarok

I know this is pasta but I'm going to respond anyway.
Ragnarok is going to perform worse than GOT2 and Homecoming simply because it opens 2 weeks before Justice league here and in China. It also had a lower opening foreign weekend than those two. It's going to be a success but anyone who thought Ragnarok was heading for a billion is in denial

Wonder Woman had heavy competition internationally.

>DC is literally cursed
Fixed for you :)

It makes sense for a younger Flash to try and save his mother. Flashpoint the comic was Fucking stupid because out of nowhere Flash just decided to do it.

You know what's funny? With Shazam and Deathstroke being made we almost have all the components for the Flashpoint world

"Shazam" is a very low-risk project AND is being developed by New Line Cinema, not WB directly.

>"Shazam" is a very low-risk project

It wasn't out of nowhere. Up until that point Barry believed that his mother's death was a tragedy and knew better than to alter the timeline for personal gain.

Finding out that Thawne murdered her just to spite him is what pushed him over the edge.

In terms of investment it is. It's a kids' movie and has a relatively lower budget than your average cape movie. It's basically DC's Ant-Man.

>It's a kids' movie and has a relatively lower budget than your average cape movie.

Oh, What's the budget?

There is nothing sure about dc, everything is a fucking disaster or walking risk user.

glad they realized the moodiness from s02 and 3 were hurting the show
And glad they got rid of kid flash

I expect Justice League to be dogshit but so was wonder woman and that made bank so who knows with these tards

IT WAS ME BARRY, I FUCKED UP THE PAST MOVIES BECAUSE I COULD

>It's a kids' movie
DROPPED

They literally have not made a flop yet and make more money than Fox ever have, another company that's still making capefilms. Sup Forums is screaming for the fall of the DCEU but it's just not happening

At least they're honest about it unlike the MCU

Fox is not even in the competition, if Dc gave up already and tried to do his own thing they would fare better.

>Fox is not even in the competition

They're another company that makes capefilms. The DCEU not being as successful as the MCU doesn't mean it's going to stop anytime soon. It's not diffrent rules just because of the sahred universe. Even those cunts at Sony are still making cape films