There were any sjw outrage when black mirror s3e1 released?

There were any sjw outrage when black mirror s3e1 released?

first that airport scene showed how oppressive and pushing can be puritan political correctness and then although it didn't much say about it but tacked on gender pronouns.

Also remember how those people in the bus were like in some cult and fanatical about their show? and just last week we saw all those rick and morty retards outraged over a shitty sauce that promoted by their favorite. Its Aldous Huxley/brave new world level entertainment poisoning. People saying DUDE TECHNOLOGY IS BAD LMAO for black mirror and I kinda agree for season 3 but s3e1 nosedive was definitely more than that and I liked better than any other s3 episode.

Season 3 had the shitty lesbian episode so the MSM focussed on that rather than literally any other message the series had

Also muh 80s nostalgia

Ah fuck it, let's just have a Bryce thread.

This, but unironically.

It was a right wing future with enforced politeness.

I turned that episode off 5 mins in, Couldnt stand it, the sci-fi element just felt shoehorned in so a story about lesbians could meet the 'black mirror' quota

I wasn't being ironic. I love his woman.

>his

Oh, for fuck's sake. I need sleep.

Cuck!

Take your shit memes and kill yourself.

Delete these photos please; mummy Bryce is pure.

sorry man but she's nothing more than a baby factory, a semen disposal if you will

After marriage, therefore pure.

What about this other essential Black Mirrorkino? For variety.

You should have kept watching, it was nice to enjoy my anger as that stupid bitch let her husband die alone despite sharing 5+ decades with him

>b-but it was ok because she felt 'bad' about it.

Wish they'd said 'fuck it' brought Hayley Atwell back for s3 and then put her and Bryce together in the lesbian episode. At we'd have gotten some good webms out of it.

>walks around in public with an anal plug
>pure
lmao ok

my dick would not survive such a thing

Don't feel bad. We all make mistakes, that's why pencils have erasers.