>Death Battle

Who would be his opponent?

Other urls found in this thread:

newgrounds.com/portal/view/237699
twitter.com/benbsinger/status/826869436506394624
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off

mr krabs

Didn't they already say he was fighting Mr. Krabs?

Vegeta

I just wonder how much salt will get poured in this battle

i would have liked drake to win the last one

Tiny tim.

how come if Scrouge dies he leaves Donald nothing when he is the one who is always there for him?

He wants him to earn his money honestly not just inherit it

But I thought he was gonna leave it to Huey, Duey, Louie and Webby

Gladstone is going to get everything

Depending on who's writing, Donald might not want it.

Their relationship is somewhat convoluted at times.

Scrooge likes Donald too much to leave him something. Money needs to be earned mah boy.

Probably Grunkle Stan. Both are greedy fucks with a heart of gold and love for their family, except that Scrooge got his money from hard work while Stan steals it from dumb people.

someone with money, probably trump.

Foghorn Leghorn
They line up in that they are both birds with funny accents, but contrast each other by being wealthy vs poor country bird. Plus it has the Disney vs Looney Toon rivalry to support it.

the penguin

newgrounds.com/portal/view/237699

New series when?

Krabs most likely
This match was a mistake

Shovel Knight.

Scrooge fucking hates Gladstone like everybody else. is correct.

Shovel Knight stomps
Wario stomps
Krabs is a joke
Only acceptable opponent is Darkwing

Didn't Mr Krabs fight his way through a horde of zombie skeles for days straight because of a hat?

>Who's fighting next? Well, let's just say Scrooge's foe isn't the sharpest tool in the shed...

twitter.com/benbsinger/status/826869436506394624

SOMEBODY

Spongebob should never be used for any "who would win" arguments

Oh yeah, it would be Mr. Krabs!

>Droopy

Who would win?

Likely going to be Wario.
>Both Rich
>Both Greedy
>Both Business Men
>Both Treasure Hunters

He'd probably leave him his lifetime of correspondence and stewardship of all the artifacts they found as reminder of their adventures... course Don wont be able to make money off of it because it belongs in a museum.

Would you consider Krabs to be stupid?
Ben's tweet suggest Wario (literal stupidity) or Shovel Knight (shovel's aren't sharp)
Droopy
Scrooge can actually tire out

It would be glomgold obviously with a deep story plot to set up the fight of fights.

Wario would eradicate Scrooge
Screwattack loves Ducktales too much to let Scrooge be massacred like that

If Scrooge loses horribly, Sup Forums could lose their shit

Donald has stated that he'll never take a dime from him and earn his own money. Scrooge respects him too much so will leave it to the boys who will in turn slide it to Donald without him knowing

Agreed

>Not a single PlayStation character has won (aside from Ratchet but both him and Jak are Sony characters(

Post Death Battles you want to see
>Silver vs Mob
>Sabrewulf vs John Talbain
>Saitama vs Popeye
>Gohan vs Superboy
>Hal Jordan vs Dick Rider

I never fucking noticed this

Lara's technically the first Square Enix character to win a match

Roman Reigns

It's speculated to be him, Wario, Shovel Knight, or Darkwing Duck

Money vs the Media

In the original Barks comics, Scrooge gave Donald, Gladstone, and the nephews a sum of money, with the premise being whoever earned a profit with the money would be the benefactors of his will.

-Donald paid for part of a car with his money and wound up in debt.

-Gladstone being the shit that he is buried the money with the assumption if he needed it in the future, well, lucky him.

-Huey, Dewey and Louie give their money to a stranger who needs capital to go on a treasure hunt and promise them double their money back.

Scrooge nearly has an aneurysm over all three scenarios, and regrets that Gladstone will probably win this contest, but lo and behold the guy the nephews donated their money to shows back up loaded with treasure and makes good on his promise. Ergo, they win and will get Scrooge's money because they were able to sense a good investment when they found one.

Batman

Scrooge went full fucking Samson in the Ducktales comics

>implying he'll lose

See

Are they using old Scrooge, or King of the Yukon Scrooge?

99% chance of using a composite of comic and cartoon Scrooge with comic feats kept in mind

I feel like anybody that could actually beat Scrooge would just wind up getting blindsided by Flintheart Glomgold.

He didn't spend all those years plotting his revenge just so some random asshole could come in and take that away from him.

what's the difference?

i think in death battle they use conglomerate versions of the hero/villain to flesh things out

But wario isn't dumb. He's just hot headed and reckless. I think there's a clear distinction to be made. He's a skilled programmer a pilot and a technician in his games. It also helps that the warioland games have a lot of puzzle solving elements.

Also that would be a shit fight because wario would fucking kill scrooge mcduck.

As an avid fan of the The Weekly Planet and It's a Duck Blur podcasts I sincerely hope that it's a battle to the death between Scrooge McDuck and Bruce Wayne.

John D. Rockerduck

Depending on the story, Donald is usually the heir of Scrooge.

>tfw Fethry gets nothing

Of course that motherfucker.

Fuck Gladstone

>In Death Battle

But will he be in infinite?

Fethry sould screw him up in a hillarious manner.

Who would Cerebus fight?

The TMNT of course.

>ninjas
watching the bad guy take out waves of nameless nobodies isn't very fun

As much as I wanted Drake to win, I knew he wasn't. Lara is just more skilled, and has more rediculous feats. If Drake never beat Nadine, he had no chance in hell Vs. Lara Croft. Dumb luck isn't a factor in Death Battle outcomes either.

Doesn't Droopy cartoons have toon force bullshit?

Always a composite, but not always a composite of everything. Certain characters get exclusions for whatever reason (Superman because Silver Age is broken, and Knuckles loses his Archie stuff because Penders)

But Lara literally just won this fight.