Actor Anthony Rapp: Kevin Spacey Made A Sexual Advance Toward Me When I Was 14:

Actor Anthony Rapp: Kevin Spacey Made A Sexual Advance Toward Me When I Was 14:

In an interview with BuzzFeed News, Rapp is publicly alleging for the first time that in 1986, Spacey befriended Rapp while they both performed on Broadway shows, invited Rapp over to his apartment for a party, and, at the end of the night, picked Rapp up, placed him on his bed, and climbed on top of him, making a sexual advance. According to public records, Spacey was 26. Rapp was 14.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1NCriMeTRN9
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kNCTH4gQJ-Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roscoe_Arbuckle#Aftermath
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80004836/#80005913
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>buzzfeed

Oops!!

HARVESTED

if kevin spacy wanted to fuck me id be honored

its a he said, he said. this is irrelevant given statue of limitations. anthony rapp should kill himself at this point.

This was the inspiration for American Beauty

>he hit on me but i was too scared to say anything so it was rape

Said the literal "who"

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

Kevin Spacey isn't gay though.

Bahahaha

There have been rumors that Spacey was gay and into boys for years. This guy just broke the ice, there's about to be a whole bunch of dudes come forward.

He also linked to Jeffrey Epstein.

so naive hahaha

i suspect some might be getting funded by the alt-right.

alt-right wants spacey taken down

You really think someone in Hollywood would just do that?

Try to have sex with little boys?

This is all new to Hollywood, so please shut the fuck up

>this is all new
disgusting and obviously sheltered or an idiot. Fuck yourself retard

I don't really care, honestly.

vocaroo.com/i/s1NCriMeTRN9

yes, Buster!!!

if you give me 10 million dollars I will reveal to you the name of 6 pedophiles in Hollywood.

Uhhh check his twitter

Also Gay Mafia is real

Trying the ol' Harvey Weinstein defense, eh?

Thread Theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kNCTH4gQJ-Q

>quote Spacy: "I honestly do not remember the encounter, it would have been over 30 years ago," the 58-year-old said in a statement. "But if I did behave then as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate drunken behaviour."

Good lad. And i think this sums up much of the problem with #metoo and all this fucking fuss. Not that i'm defending Weinstein or anyone who has taken adventage of woman/men, however, this has turned into a shit storm where anyone can be targeted for anything.

Everyone (or at least "normies") has groapd some chick's ass on the dance floor, and been groaped themself, or had drunken sex with someone you don't remember. Human sexuality is in nature chaotic, unpredictable and indeed sensitive. Sometmes you have a girl on the couch and you go for the kiss and she loves it, the next girl might throw a drink in your face. That doesn't mean this its news worthy, or sexual harassment. Everyone has a story that they can use to say that they've been sexually abused. A drunk spacy sat on you for a couple of seconds, really? Jesus christ, i know he was 14 and it's bad, but still just chill out, you're not a victem.

It must be hell to be a male celebrety at the moment. Pretty much any girl can bring up some drunken approach you made decades ago and have society mark you as an pig and rapist.

All these accusations and no arrests made. Fuck off cunts.

Is an "advance" now illegal, when there are no power-dynamics at play? (sounds like they were both no-name actors)

He was 14 at the time.

who will be exposed next?

Ahhhh. How old was Spacey?

Read the fucking OP, you blind fuck.

26, read OPs before posting. Jesus Christ

26 and he blamed it on being drunk, he mounted the kid on a bed

We really need to send in Federal Troops to occupy Hollywood and arrest all the degenerate pedo satanists

So is Spacey totally and completely cooked now (as far as his employability), or will be get a pass because he's gay?

Didn't work for Milo, but it's not like the PC police were gonna cut him any slack.

Don't think so, not this time.

I fucked at 14.
Where’s the problem?

#GasKevinSpacey

An adult fucking a 14 year old is a big problem autismo, and the kid also wanted nothing to do with it.

Trump is literally the second Hitler but everyone in Hollywood isn't afraid to say nasty insults about him and his family but Weinstein and Spacey are too powerful to be messed with. OK

even if his career is over there are many more prominent actors just like him who won't be exposed anytime soon

And look at you now

The wasted human potential of a wet paper bag

>or will be get a pass because he's gay?
He's trying to pass off pedophilia/sexual assault by playing the gay card to neutralize it. People have already called him out on it and won't accept it as a scapegoat reason. He went about this in the most wrong way possible.

Was he fucked?

Is this the first time he's publicly come out as gay?

If so this reflects terribly on fags generally, to have one of the most high-profile turn out to be a child mollester.

Did this *JUST* come out, it's not on TMZ.

I saw it on EW before everyone one caught on with it.

who?

Don't be so antisemitic.

uh oh

Do you think Kevin Spacey will still get work, now that everyone knows he likes to diddle little boys?

No. He's done.

He's continue to act on stage probably, and do independent movies, but nobody mainstream will go near him now; he'll only work to the extent he'll work for free.

You have poor logical reasoning skills

>Anthony Rapp

but Anthony Rapp is openly gay. Are men now claiming they cant handle sexual advances without getting PTSD ? Yeah , I know he was 14 but still.

If an adult pinned me on a bed at 14 I think it's entirely possible it would have fucked me up for life, at least a little.

The timing seems perfect to burry this, since the Trump shit is just about to drop.

Spacy's people know what they're doing.

He’s just mad he can’t improve his career with some of the Harvey Weinstein action that’s going around.

A 14 year old is not a “little boy”.

So who's next? My money's on Bryan Singer

Please. I was 16 when I was hit on, and had sex with, a 22 year old. I assure you, I’m not running around crying about it. Quite the opposite.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roscoe_Arbuckle#Aftermath

This. I've yet to see any proof to support this idea that teenagers whi have consensual, sexual encounters with adults are "damaged" in any way after the fact. Furthermore, this incident (if it even happened) was thirty years ago. The world has become too fucking prudish.

t. pedo

>thinks apologizing on social media is the best way to handle this
>thinks he can turn this into about how brave he is for coming out of the closet (implying anyone gives a fuck who's gay anymore, particularly someone who was never a sex symbol)
>thinks he can filter out the parts about him committing pedophilia
Oh boy, he actually did more damage than if he'd just pulled a Trump and ignored it. I guess that's the end of Spacey.

So youre sitting around crying about it?

jesus.

dont forget Trump as well

>I'm gay now look at how brave I am
I hope this backfires on him

>I do not remember this
>But I remember that I was drunk
>Also, when I get drunk, apparently I like to do stuff like that
>But nevermind, I am announcing that I am a gay man now and I am so sorry for my behavior 30 years ago
>It only happened ONCE and NEVER AGAIN
>Really
>Trust me guys!

ya know the thing about Trump is that he would never apologise for it even if there was solid evidence.

another thing about Trump is that he likes the finest international supermodels

It’s not the world at large, primarily the Anglosphere and particularly the US. It’s started in the early ‘80s with the “Satanic Panic”:
>oh noes! devil worshiping heavy metal people with get your kids

Add to that the DARE propoganda, abstinence-only sex education, and “stranger danger” you ended up in the late ‘90s and early ‘00s with a bunch of “helicopter parents” that want to infantilze their children forever.

Now women are supposed to be in a permanent state of fear or being offended, men act like pre-teens until their ‘30s, and everyone covers their ears and closes their eyes trying to ignore the fact that teenagers have been having sex, with each other and sometimes someone older, for pretty much forever.

It’s ridiculous. Especially trying to conflate some drunk 26 year old hitting on a 14 year old professional with pedophilia.

Hopefully, the pendulum has almost hit and people will stop being pussies again in the next decade or so.

fucking faggot had to reveal this once another real actor had the balls to out him

No.

I think now what I thought then: “That was pretty damned cool.”

retard

god I hate faggots

Curious...

pedo apologists ITT
>kys

Watch Steven Anderson's The Truth About the Sodomites.

It was a woman dude. I’m guessing you see faggotry everywhere.
>homo’s gonna homosex

>thinks 14 is a child
kys^2

Sup Forums was right again...

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/80004836/#80005913

John Barron pls go

hey, who are those two handsome fellas?

They need to learn to fear us. We the alt-right are the majority now.

I woulda' beleived this if it'd been posted before now.

They are just billionaire buddies, Clinton and him were rape buddies.

well of course no 16 year old male is going to cry about some 22 year old woman having sex with them

Crazy, I believe it. He was on the flight log of Epsteins lolita express with chris tucker and bill clinton

kill yourself

Good.

why do gay men always prey on underage boys?

>trying to push a narrative when it was a female you fucked all along

Because they're pedophiles mostly. Also look up the rate of homosexuality among serial killers

>Quite the opposite.
Sitting around feeling good about it?

There’re a bunch of people (read: “idiots”) who’d say that I should. Around that same time I was hit on by older dudes, I wasn’t interested, so I shrugged it off.

I’m not crying about that either.