And the ice cream, is it always served frozen?

>And the ice cream, is it always served frozen?
>Yes Chef
>Fuck me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNLzTg1LWHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He goes apeshit when a failing restaurant gives extra servings for the price of a meal, but do americans really go to the same restaurant the next day because they loved their meal but didn't get enough?

c'mere you

get out

cold, wet.
they've lost the plot

Arrgg, it's so bland.

anyone got a joke or something to talk about?

He complains about shit being raw but every time you see him making scrambled eggs or meat it's fucking raw too.

Anyone got a link to Cocaine Kino episode one? I can find the second episode.

>And the vegetables, they're bought that day from a local farmer's market, grown organically, and each one is inspected to make sure it's perfect?
>Yes, Chef
>Fuck me

COCAINE
NICE AND WHITE

>Very nice cuttlery, very classy. Did you forge them yourself?
>No chef
>OH FOR FUCK SAKE

>this pork here. You know its parents, its name and its ancestry, right?
>no, chef Ramsey
>Bloody hell

>And the eggs, did the head chef lay them?
>n-no Chef
>Damn. This is no way to run a business

> and the gasoline, do you refined it fresh?
>No el jefe, we buy it from a station in town
>Unbelievable, They've lost the plot

I really like the way he says "damn." after hearing a bad bit of news. It comes across as q very genuine and damaging moment of emotion from him.

is this a new meme? where can i find more of these

>this sushi is quite delicious actually. Are adequate antibiotics used in your fish farm?
>Chef, we purchase our fish from the market
>Let's go have a chat with your head chef

>Starts inspecting the kitchen
>Walks out the back
>"Oh my god what is all that?"
>"That's the trash bin Chef"
>"Fuck me look at all that food. Is it always this dirty?"
>Zooms in on garbage
>"Yes Chef"
>"Oh come on. They're not even trying"

It's part of an entire hour long special on coke: youtube.com/watch?v=uNLzTg1LWHY

>right, this risotto is decent but when did your cook hike to the himalayas to get the salt?
>well actually chef we just buy himalayan salt from the local store
>you've given up

its satire of his ridiculous critiques of restaurants of his kitchen nightmares (US) show

>Very good popcorn, do you have the popcorn mines in the basement level?
>We buy kernels from a supplier chef
>[Stunned silence]
>Theyve lost the yes chef plot fucking hell come here you fuck off homegrown raw

>blocked in your country

Holy shit

>The waiter is always brutally honest about the food and the management of the restaurant
>Head chef always gets extremely defensive about the food, saying that Ramsay's opinion is wrong
>Owner always bursts into tears

Oi bruv, you gotta buy a TV loicense.

>Watch the Kitchen Nightmares Youtube channel
>Nearly every video outro has "Hello, my name's Nino"

>And the cocaine...is it organic?
>Mostly, chef
Mostly? Mostly? Fuuuuuuck me

All that work for that little bit.

>This hamburger, that's a patty made of ground beef?
>Yes, Chef
>... and the steak, the filet mignon, that's beef too?
>Yes, Chef
>God damn it... how about your roast chicken. That's made of chicken?
>That's right, Chef
>Sell the restaurant. Quit the industry. That's the only advice I can give you

>What's the beef made of?
Chicken,chef
>What's the chicken made of?
Beef, chef

Bloody hell

>Did I just see you serve tap water in a glass?
>Yes, Chef, they asked for it specifically, I offered them sparkling w-
>Right, no, I don't give a fuck about all that. You expect them to drink water out of a glass?
>What, Chef? I don't un-
>A glass fucking cup! That's how you want them to drink water?
>Y-yes, Chef...
>I tell you what I'm going to do, you stupid lazy bitch, I ought to slit your throat.

Gordon does what he can to help out already failing businesses in a way that makes for good teevee, but the fact is if these people weren't running bunk businesses he'd have never showed up.

Meat absolutely not. Eggs yes, for some reason ramsay likes to make a very runny undercooked scrambled egg. I mean shit he's a world renown chef he knows more than i do about cooking, but i can say personally i do not like scrambled egg that runny and under done, i like to cook them more.

>mfw I only recently learned about Amy's Baking Company

There's no way they're being real right? They have to be putting on an act for the cameras

>calls your food either bland or raw
>*blocks your microwave*
>simplifies your menu
>yells at you for health violations
>makes you use local ingredients
>tries to fix your disjointed staff for a week at best with the power of teamwork
>might fuck with your decor
and that's the episode

Do you have footage of these undercooked, runny eggs?

Amy is a half aware puppet trying not to let her world fall apart around her. She's trying to be cool retard like her manipulative husband but she's obviously not getting the whole picture.

My dad's English and he's always made scrambled eggs this way too. Must be a britbong thing.

>...Wow. Fantastic, actually. Really well done. Who's the head chef here?
>"Oh, that would be Jamal."
>FUCK ME. Bring the manager out here, we've some things to discuss.

fuck off

Amy is an insane trophy wife and her husband is a retired mobster

Not the next day, but people will obviously come back to your restaurant if you give them good food and treat them well. Smaller portions means they don't feel too full when they finish, so they can order a dessert or something if they want. Plus, you want people to be full but not so full they feel sick, as then they'd associate feeling sick with your restaurant.

That little bit goes for probably 10k

He's mostly mad because it's about cost. A lot of these businesses have no concept of how much their food truly costs per portion and so are running everything unprofitably.

>it's wrong to give people more than they need when you ask everyone if they want a box, because they might each too much and blame you
The most popular and packed restaraunt in my area gives people more than they need, and they've stayed in business for decades. People who eat too much don't blame them, and people who bring extra food home don't quit coming back just because it's a good deal. Again, if the business is falling apart then you can ask questions, if it isn't then don't wonder why people don't mind paying friendly prices for extra food.

Exactly. But plenty of restaurants succeed giving an affordable extra to their costumers who love to come back to get it. The difference between a half a potato and the whole thing doesn't break a business unless the owners are retarded anyways.

Depending on your food you absolutely can, especially with cheap foods like potatoes and pasta. But I remember one episode where their signature dish was a lobster roll and they were serving the equivalent of three whole claws per roll which really isn't viable.

Every restaraunt in the show are failing idiots who are either looking for attention or have one of their kids noticing the owners are psychotic. Nobody who gives extra lobster for an easy price knows what they're doing, I'm just trying to say doggie bags aren't inherently business killers.

>No, Chef. Sometimes we serve it melted in a glass
>Really?
>Yeh, we call it "milk", you obnoxious, twat.

>Implying ice cream is just frozen milk

I pay 100 a g for shit cocaine

Bump