Lasers, nigga

>lasers, nigga

Alrighty

Other urls found in this thread:

liveauctioneers.com/item/7457382_sherman-labby-storyboard-of-deleted-scene-blade-runner
youtube.com/watch?v=AJzIT6fQ3OU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

still funny. fuck the redditors

Pathetic scene when you realize all his memories are just implanted in him

>I've seen...uh...Dunkirk in IMAX. That was pretty cool
Was this robot's life that uninteresting?

>you ever see a spaceship, deckard?

Was that really supposed to impress him?

Surprised to see me Deckard?

Oh that's low even for you Deckard

>rain and tears. a strange combination at first glance, but there is a key component linking the two. that's right, Deckard - water. rain and tears, both made almost entirely out of water. how ironic
what?

>pew pew lol

Sup Forums claims this is a good scene

>You've done a mans job sir! By which I mean to bring attention to the fact that you aren't a man at all but a machine

moar please i love battyposting

What does it mean?

>I'm sorry I wasn't listening

What was Deckard's problem?

OP likes to suck dicks in the rain

>starts howling
>come on deckard, you and i both know the furry way is the right way
what did bat-t mean by this?

That was the edited version. The theatrical release said "the fuhrer's way" which caused a lot of commotion (on top of all the other dialog like that).

>and a one, and a two, and a one, two, three, four...
Uuuhhh....

This is unironically the best meme of Fall 2017

i didn't know raime was involved with the original release

Reminder that Ridley Scott is a hack who just so happened to strike gold a few times decades ago. And even with successful creations like blade runner and alien, he's done nothing but completely shit the bed and retroactively ruin them later on, george-lucas-style.

Most obvious example is his continual necromancy of the Alien franchise and continuing to drag the corpse around over and over. But then there's also stuff like the add-on cuts of Blade Runner where he got high or something and said "DUDE LIKE WOULDN'T IT BE MINDBLOWING IF DECKARD WAS A REPLICANT! QUICK, SLAP IN SOME STOCK FOOTAGE OF A FUCKING UNICORN FROM ONE OF MY OTHER SHITTY MOVIES! FUCK YOU, I'M THE DIRECTOR I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU"

Are you the same guy who has been forcing this meme all weekend? Jesus man, dont you have any friends you can hang out with?

>I saw things. With my eyes. These very eyes. I used them to see what I saw. You wouldn't believe what I saw because you didn't see it. Only I did. And I did with these two eyes. All those things I saw, will never be seen again.
Pretty deep.

I don't get this meme

>K accepts that he's gonna die
>The music from the Tears in Rain plays
Who else was annoyed by this?

>"I TURNED MYSELF INTO A HUMAN DECKARD! I'M HUMAN ROOOOOOOOYYY"
Wow, really subtle Ridley

>Last night I made this sandwich...
>Man, I can't even begin to describe how tasty it was. You'll just have to take my word for it.
>Welp, peace out nigga. Oh yeah, and I loved you in Star Wars.

how would you know? dont you?

>........................ I saw

Real Human Bean

Nah this is only the second thread I've made regarding this meme. I find it funny, though. It's too bad the scene isn't longer to give us more material to work with, you know?

>sea beams
>sea wall
it all makes sense now

Lel

>I've seen things you wouldn't believe, Deckard. a futuristic city of metal and lights, stretching as far as the eye can see! flying cars, taxis, soaring through the air. really big neon signs with chinese letters on them... uh... a guy who is young but he's all wrinkly...
that last one sounds pretty cool Roy. who is that?
>he was a friend of mine but he's dead now, I killed him

>Was this robot's life that uninteresting?
He's just like us.

But seriously, why did Roy kill Sebastian? He dindu nuffin wrong

Only R*dditors hate Ridley Scott

>Roy's final lines
>All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain

>2049's final lines
>Just a moment. Isn't it beautiful?

>this one time on Sup Forums i saw a gif of a dude taking a shit on a baby. a fucking shit, deckard, on a fucking baby. it was crazy

Her shoulder and arm look EXACTLY like a penis, thank you for posting it.

>Yo! I've seen thahngs ya peep wouldn't belaheve. Attack shahps on fahre off da shoulder of Orahon. 'S coo', nigga. I watched C-beiss glahtter ahn da dark near da Tanhauser gate. All those moments wahll be lost ahn tahme... lahke tears ahn raahn. What it is, oh, baby, Mama! Peep this shit! Tahme... to dahe, fool.
He be sayin some crazy ass shit.

>In 1975, I saw C-beams up on the gate. Who the fuck are you?

>everyone gonna die, son

literally /ourguy/

THIS IS MY FAVORITE SCENE OF ALL TIME
STOP RUINING IT FAGGOTS
THIS IS NOT FUNNY
LEAVE THIS FUCKING SITE
I'M GOING TO PERSONALLY MURDER ALL OF YOU
I CAN'T GET THIS FUCKING MEME OUT OF MY HEAD
I CAN'T EVEN WATCH THIS SCENE ANYMORE
FUCK YOU Sup Forums YOU RUINED MY FAVOURITE MOVIE

whatever u say fagget it will be lost in tiem lik tears in teh rain !!!!!1!!1 XDDD

>implying this doesn't make you appreciate the scene more
Brainlet.
It's a deconstruction of the highest caliber.

> his favorite scene doesn't include best girl
Sad.

>DUDE SEA BEAMS IN SPACE AND SHIT
whoa...

Why are you guys ruining something so profound? You already ruined women for me with the brap shit, why blade runner?

>我見過你們人類無法置信之事.太空戰艦在獵戶星座的肩旁熊熊燃燒.我注視萬丈光芒在天國之門的黑暗裡閃耀.所有的那些瞬間都將消逝在時光中.一如眼淚 消失在雨中.死亡的時刻到了.
How was I supposed to understand that shit?

Wow I can't believe Rockstar Games edditors hate ridley scott.

>I watched C-beams *cough* glitter in the dark near *cough* the Tannhäuser Gate

Why didn't they just reshoot it?

piss in rain nigga
piss in rain

Can I ask a non-meme question. Do you think Deckard being a replicant ruins the first movie?

>Posting in pure autism
Just leave OP to samefag.

huh, literally makes you think

I saw C-Beams glitter in the dark near the fucking Tannhäuser Gate Ray, and I don't even remember where this fucking place was.
> Tyrell knew this

Nothing in the movie lines up with Deckard being a replicant. The unicorn dream shit was shoehorned in after the fact by Hack Ridley because he just decided one day that it would be really cool to completely change the movie and put in a twist where Deckard is a replicant. The writers never wrote him as a replicant. Ford never acted him as a replicant. None of the story details make sense with him as a replicant. The entire point of the plot itself is rendered fucking moot if Deckard is a replicant too.

Scott can clamor on and on about how being a replicant is canon, but it was shoehorned into the movie a decade later on a whim.

>I ummmm..... I uhhhh......... saw some neat things in space

Okay????

Shit, that actually sounds like a great scene. Wish it could have made it into the movie. Makes Sebastion's death more...coherent?

liveauctioneers.com/item/7457382_sherman-labby-storyboard-of-deleted-scene-blade-runner

That's pretty cool, I would've liked that to be in the story.

Thanks for the new reaction image.

>i see stuff. burny planes is spaec. haha shiny seabees. they gone now
What the fuck? People actually liked this scene?

Huh, sounds like a cool scene, but honestly I'm not sure how well it would mesh into the rest of the film.

wait, did Sebastian die? He just disappears from the film.

fuck

>Deckard, have I ever told you the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise?

>wait, did Sebastian die? He just disappears from the film.

No, stop getting opinions from youtube people that don't understand movies that are not Star Wars.

youtube.com/watch?v=AJzIT6fQ3OU

I thought the narration ruining the movie thing was just a meme, but holy shit

AHAHAHAHHAHHA
TEATRICAL KEKS BTFO

> Frod never acted him as a replicant
It totally looked like he was thought, I mean, all the fucking replicants, every single one of them, display way more emotion than he does.

Also no story detail doesn't make sense with him not being a replicant, he could be a replicant designed to think he was human in order to anticipate the actions of replicants trying to find their own humanities (which he does).
The fact that he is weaker than other replicant would simply be to reassure him that he is human.
By the way, if he is a replicant he is a Nexus 7 designed solely for this mission, it explains the weird interactions with Bryant and Gaff (which have actually known him and are just pretending).
And the only other Nexus 7 that we see is Rachael, which was also designed to think she was human, and who also doesn't display any superhuman strenght (she would have overpowered Deckard when he grabs her if she was as strong as a Nexus 6)

I liked it, user

jesus christ

>forced meme XD

What was Batty's tax policy?

>I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to crash this plane.

the fuck

>time to die
>for you

>time to die
>part-time

DOCTOR TYRELL

I'M LAPD

uh, you don't get to bring friends
but then again, who does?

i liked alien wheat farmer

>mistah bane
>he says you big guy

I think Deckard being a spaceship loving robot was flimsy but this line stood out as odd.

PLANES HIJACKED WITHIN PLANES HIJACKED WITHIN PLANES

BIG GUYS INTERLINKED

No, 4U, two, two 4U

if i took that mask off would you die? interlinked
do you dream of shooting a man before throwing him out of a plane? interlinked

>I'M THE BIGGEST ONE

Why does Harrison Ford speak literally like Forrest Gump. Are we supposed to take him seriously

Nexus 6 had no memory implants at all

>"I've seen spaceships and c-beams and shit"

Ummm...ok why not show us this stuff instead of leaving it in a boring monologue

It's not like it matters anyway, from a certain point of view –in biological terms, any memories you have that are more than a decade old are basically equivalent to implants, since no material part of you actually experienced them.
Not to read too much into that, but it does sort of tie into the way that Batty's tragic flaw is his vanity. He doesn't want to stop 'existing,' but in a way that's even more fundamental than the fear of death: He wants to have a legacy, which is the thing that's most impossible for disposable worker drones like the Nexus 6 models.
One thing I really liked about 2049 is that it left it up to the audience to decide whether he did, in the end, make a real impact – obviously, the actions of replicants like Batty had a major effect on the world's economy and society, but it doesn't say whether he was a particularly influential figure or just one of many rebellious models.

>I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Big guys and rising flames. I've seen crashing planes and a man left in the wreckage. All those moments will be lost, in time, like Zods snapped neck

I hope this meme will be lost in time

Ford played Gump you shithead

>I've seen thangs yo white ass wouldn't believe... Spaceships getting jacked, niggas getting lit up with c-beams and shit. And all of that won't mean shit when they put me in the ground, ya feel me?
>*breaks into spontaneous freestyle* Bury me smilin, with G's in my pocket, have a party at my funeral, let every rapper rock it...
>Keep it real, Deckard, pour out some liquor for me *dies*
That was... unexpected.