Watched and enjoy this last night. What does Sup Forums think of it?

Watched and enjoy this last night. What does Sup Forums think of it?

The were both assholes.

Great premise that fell apart half way through

Sup Forums seemingly intentionally goes out of its way to not find any value in it. As someone with social anxiety, trust issues, and issues with the opposite sex in general, this movie really struck home with me. I have experienced all of the cruelty and insanity normies can muster and every day is an effort not to commit suicide

I really liked it. Nice to see something unique in the age of ubiquitous capeshit.

Shit movie full of shit characters. Literally everybody is a huge fucking asshole in this movie. Couldn't bring myself to enjoy it desu.

Is Jason Sudeikis still playing Jason Sudeikis?

>Baaah! I need a boring generic 'hero' type character to self insert as!

No one was perfect in the movie, but you could (well at least I could) empathise with Anne Hathaway's character and understand why she made the choices she made.

Yeah but dat throw tho

>implying and projecting this hard

sorry user, i really can't enjoy movies with extremely annoying, retarded self-important characters who can't stop two seconds to think about what they're doing, what they did and be cohesive with how severely they treat actions and the impact they have.

it was a shit movie.

i could understand the choices she made, yes. but she was so unlikable i couldn't give a shit.

how the fuck does someone make anne hathaway unlikable?

>redditspacing

this newfag meme is so fucking stupid. look at a Sup Forums archive from 2008 and tell me this is redditspacing.

YOU have to go back you huge faggit.

Reddit existed on 2008, you absolute moron. You wouldn't get called what you are if you'd just assimilate like you should have.

>le toxic masculinity is bad, the movie

>extremely annoying, retarded self-important characters who can't stop two seconds to think about what they're doing, what they did and be cohesive with how severely they treat actions and the impact they have

It was a character study on Chads and normies. How do you not get this?

This

Some body are say9ng the movie is a parody on the us politic

That the US are giant assholes who step on Koreans?

Do you need to like the characters in a film to enjoy it? I think a lot of the best films are about peering into the world of unlikable characters and letting you empathise with them.

I guess that depends on how they're filmed and written. If they're despicable people, the film should find some way to make you like them anyway. But in this, you kind of just wish they'd all get hit by a bus and for the movie to end.

More of nonsensical partisan congress order troop around the world without a care even though they are only answering home issue.

Remember bring back our girls?