Happy Image Day, Sup Forums!

Image is 25 today! To celebrate, let's talk about them. What are your favorite Image series? What are you currently reading from them?

Mine are:
>Chew
>Invincible
>1963
>Glory
>Prophet
>Orc Stain
>The Autumnlands
>I Kill Giants
>Head Lopper
>Snotgirl

Also, what are your least favorite series from them? I'm personally not terribly fond of Sex Criminals, Low, and current Saga, I used to like it at first but man has it gone downhill since.

A brief storytime to get the discussion going.

Good taste OP.
Right now my favourite series are probably
>Manifest Destiny
>Autumnlands
>East of West
>The Fix
>The Humans More issues god willing
>Low
Seven to Eternity, Moonshine and Black Monday Murders are all cool, but they're still new.
I usually don't bother with any books I don't enjoy, but books like Pisces and Dark Engine broke my heart by being pretty cool then immediately getting cancelled.
And while I don't really care about Saga, my friends keep talking about it like it's king shit and that's kinda annoying.

The second trade of The Humans ended with a teaser for more, hoping to see it.
I really want more Wytches too.

Yeah, supposed to be a Prison arc, I'm pretty hyped
>More Wytches
I loved the first arc and I want more, Snyder's a horror writer at heart. I just hope he does the inevitable time skip well, he had two in Wake and each one killed more of my enthusiasm for the story.

That might be why I only thought American Vampire was okay, the whole thing was time skips.

Yeah, all the hopping around can get annoying.
The problem with The Wake though was he ran out of time I think. The first timeskip was fine, but the second made it so that we never really got to know the characters.

Finally letting me post

And that's that

>Phantom Force was more lucrative for Kirby than all of his Marvel and DC work
Is this true?

All it says is that one issue made him more money than any of the other issues he ever drew, and if it made him 700k that's almost certainly true. He probably was paid a flat page rate at the big two like any other artist at the time.

Probably not. I remember hearing he made good money on Super Powers.

Are there ever any Saga threads on here? I binge read it a while ago and have yet to see anything Saga related.

We get the occasional thread when a new issue comes out, and the occasional bitching thread.

bump

I read:
>A.D.: After Death
>Black Science
>Descender
>Drifter
>God Country
>Kill Or Be Killed
>Monstress
>Motor Crush
>Reborn
>Saga