youtu.be/SnoU7HwYN9k
youtu.be/WalTxG48wm0
youtu.be/Fd_oQ5ocBdM
camwhores.tv/videos/1046387/anfisa-arkhipchenko-90-day-fiance-webcam-show/
youtu.be/xAB62ivyQ9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why you broke, baby?
>You give me money

Is this JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP the tv show?

How can you a women so retarded have a daughter so smart? Poor girl having to deal with her as a parent.

The nig will probably rape the daughter

thats probably a lady boy

Yes

youtu.be/eVOEEtPxUlw

Wow! What drama! Disorganized books! I need this content in my life!

who was in the wrong here?

I love thai girls so much lads
why is jungle yellow pussy so good

As an American I can't even image being so beta as to buy these women and then still beg their families for approval. I took your daughter out of a favela you fucking cunt, if you don't approve i'll drop her off on a streetcorner with her sandals and a bar of soap and call it an evening.

Is that Alex Jones? It looks like thinner gayer Alex Jones.

Give it a its grows on you.

youtu.be/JX_xliTUkTc

>tfw flip
Just fuck our ladies up senpai desu baka we need moar tall half-breeds

Because the doctor made it from an inverted penis.

youtu.be/SnoU7HwYN9k

Is this show about mail order brides?

She is a pure christian at but I get a low key crazy.

Yea some times husbands

youtu.be/WalTxG48wm0

I'm afraid this is what my future will look.
I need to change my life.

So what is the 90 day gimmick all about?

The k1 visa. Only have 90 days to get married once they're in the country

Thats what feminism does.

Why are TLC shows so hard to find streaming or in torrents?

So the American pays for this fiancé and must decide within 90 days if they want to marry? Do they really make so much money that they can just pay for a different fiancé if they don't like the first one?

I literally cannot watch the fat women with the foreign guys. That shit is just too second hand embarrassing

I would.

I wonder if they know that people know that they're wife is basically a whore who they bought

YouTube usually has them but there boxed in the corner. Also watchseries uaually has the old series.

No, most of these guys are middle class at best and sink all their savings on bringing the whore over. They get one shot.

She was a cunt to her dad and daughter too. Acting like a victim when they both are brining up legitimate issues.

which one?

I read her wiki description and she genuinely seemed like a bitch. Leaving her young child to her sister for 5 weeks so she could fuck some guy in Morroco who was obviously trying to make the better of it.

It's not a money issue. I think most of them meet on skype or omegle or interpals or whatever the fuck people use to talk to people from different countries.

But they meet these people online and 90% of the time the American is really, really, really fucking ugly or fat or old and the foreigner is young and good-looking and you realize right away that the foreigners are just trying to get into the U.S. and the American has deluded themselves into thinking they're in love because the other person is so much hotter than they could get under normal circumstances. The fun of the show is watching them ignore the obvious warning signs that they're being taken advantage of.

Oh youre talking about pic related fat bitch i thought you were talking about this one But yea her too. I think she's worse because she not paying for any of it and her only response is IDK xD with that stupid smile.

Does TLC show what happens after the marriage? Like the inevitable divorce after the foreigner gets the green card?

Yea they always have a finale episode like a year later where they all sit down and they just did an "After the 90 days" series

Heres a highlight form finale episode
youtu.be/Fd_oQ5ocBdM

kek are there any happily ever afters?

All I remember about this show is some fat moron bringing home a stupid Russian whore who wanted to be an actress/model and she keyed his car

These two. The guy is a little awkward but that becuase he's mormon. They are the most normal and down to earth couple. A few others too

Wow good for that guy!

Yeah, reading the summaries on wiki and there seems to be a few where they are actually living happily together.
So good for them, I guess.

There are ones who start off by actually having met the other person when they were in the other country and ones who marry someone from a country that is as well off as America. For some reason, those kinds of couples tend to do way better.

Anfisa. Here her webcam. Thats how they met kek

camwhores.tv/videos/1046387/anfisa-arkhipchenko-90-day-fiance-webcam-show/

In the show she claimed she was a virgin before meeting him

Wait wasn't the Mormon the one who literally got cucked and is raising a nigglet?

Ah, I see the Bogdanoff female prototype is taking off

>Fat American girl says chicken nuggets and french fries are healthy

>watch some episode on tv one day
>really cute and attractive girl in the philippines i think?
>absolute autistic sperg white guy
>chick is horny and wants to fuck constantly but guy is a sperg and says no for ages
>guy eventually goes full autism and reveals to her he went to prison once then sprints off into the jungle for some reason
>chick and camera crew try to chase him but he's acting crazy so they back off
>as they're walking away some fucking guy in a mask with a machete ambushes the chick and robs her then runs away
>cops come running just blasting shots into the jungle trying to shoot the thief
>camera crew and producer are clearly freaking out
What a rollercoaster.

The ladyboy

That was the other mormom couple

youtu.be/xAB62ivyQ9E

>guy eventually goes full autism and reveals to her he went to prison once then sprints off into the jungle for some reason

Lol these are mostly white guys doing this shit

>Just fuck our ladies up senpai desu baka we need moar tall half-breeds

Are all flip women crazy? My last girlfriend was born and raised in the US but her parents were from the Luzon area. She lost her shit about halfway through our relationship. Since then ever guy I've talked to who had a flip ex said they fucking insane.

On the plus side, she was super smart, had a six figure job, was an animal in bed, and looked 25 despite being 42.

>I think most of them meet on skype or omegle or interpals

Worse than that. Usually Asian wife dating services. My ex knew a guy who did that and the wife basically took his money and ran after they got married.

That was Brazil, not the Philippines.

These two worked because they were both religious. They both want to start a family and raise little Mormons. He's going to be a good devoted husband because that's how his dad seemed to be with that hambeast mom of his. She's got her religious principles to keep her I'm-hotter-than-this-asshole urges in check. Match made in [Mormon] Heaven.

I wanna know if that Russian girl and Ciggybreath are still together.

most flip women are men, so yeah they crazy

Opinion instantly discarded, these "people" look disgusting.
Get your shit together Netherlands.

Do you know what ep the Mormons were? I want to watch a happy ending

she's not wrong though.

get your shit together before you date people.

All of season 1.

Oh they focus entire seasons on one couple? Interesting

No they break up each episode between thr couples

This motherfucker won the jackpot

4 couples I think.
>the happy Mormons
>Russian ice queen and awkward pigman
>Dumpy Pino and trashy feller
>Colombian bombshell and hipster good old boy Okie

The Colombian (Pao) looks great with makeup.

Russ looks like Masketta Man, I never noticed that before

She's right, if you're broke in america you've probably made terrible life choices and wouldn't be a very good husband or father

Ah my bad, i did say 'i think; because i really wasn't sure, i just knew it was one of those 3rd world shitholes.

>some 3rd world shithole

Just say not America

I actually feel like men aren't as good at pretending to care though.

And some weirdos can fetishize fat chicks. Maybe they will work out.

Not really, most episodes are him sitting at home in Ohio while she's pursuing her modelling career in Miami

what?

He eventually moved to Miami with her

She looks like that and he had to stay behind in fucking Ohio and think about following her wherever the fuck she wanted go?

Christ

holy shit my dick

Imagine the worst female that could possibly be, she is it

she was honest about being a golddigging whore, the guy was a complete retard

>bar of soap

cuck

Hes going to fuck the daughter isn't he?

fucking love this show and the threads it gets on Sup Forums

Creepy fucker. He got real triggered when all the people were getting questioned.

She's bad but not the worst, at least she's honest about what she is. The average western woman would mask this behavior in self-righteousness.

Why was mohammed so BASED? Did Jorge get his revenge?

The daughter is going to murder him first

>would mask this behavior in self-righteousness

Yup.

Where can I download or stream?

How many dude did she fuck behind his back? Shes down to go nude even though she told him she wouldn't.

Only gets traction on sunday nights unfortunately. Shame since there is so much shitposting potential

why is her breast so far apart?

Believe it or not as ridiculous as she is she and him are one of only lije 4 couples that are actually legite

Russian loli and pigman are still together 4 years after

Brb unironically killing myself

which couple is that? Feels good Jorge got his revenge on anfisa

Aziza

Because of this fucking thread i spent 30 mins stalking her insta. Pig man is the luckiest man on earth ir she is going for the 4-years con

It cant be. Pig man is disgusging and shes such a babe

Post some of the stuff from the insta m8

Go find one of your own user. I believe in you.

Some women just have breasts spaced a bit apart. That's like asking why you're ugly as fuck or why your eyes are 100% even. Have you seen real women naked in real life before?

What happened to the guy that couldn't eat the pork that his Thai gf's family spent a (relative) fortune preparing and then he didn't eat any and they all got really offended and even when they were arguing about it he never brought up the fact that he's allergic.

Sucks to be that guy. Is he marrying her for the greencard? Is he going to allah snackbar when he comes over?

cant wait until he gets his greencard and goes ghost on her fatass

He bought them two buffalo and has the rest of his dowry on layaway