Tween actors are on the rise to A-list what projects await pic related?

>Sophia was arguably the standout in IT
>Millie has another successful season of Stranger Things and cast as the lead in Godzilla
>Isabela was cast in Sicario sequel Soldado

What projects could we expect from these tweens?

>millie
>having a future

She's already burning out.

>>Sophia was arguably the standout in IT
She was the only girl in a group of boys. And you're a pedophile.

Any way I respond to you will just get you mad at me so whatever man.

>And you're a pedophile.
This much is true.

Sophia with that long hair and ponytail really turns me on. Don't know why with short hair it doesn't do anything for me. Also I'm not a pedophile, she's like the only girl of her age that I find really hot but that girl on the right isn't bad either

I'm a hardcore IT (2017) fan, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in the town of Derry where I would often play Street Fighter with Richie, and hang with Beverly in the sewers, but one day as I was talking to Bev, we went to my abandoned house for a private talk. She immediately said, "You know you could join our club forever.." I gave her a confused look and she continued, "We understand that you live in the new millennium and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" She then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, new kid!"

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. She then said, "I talked with Bill and he agreed that you would be PERFECT for the Losers' Club, you just have to do...one thing". She then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for your body to float correctly. Bill and Ben have worked hard in the sewers." I then gave her some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" She then said "Ben said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." She giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works."

I then agreed and she gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here and explore the sewers with us!" I then woke up and this was last week and I purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.

What would you do?

Wanting to fuck 14 year old girls has been the norm for the rest of human history though. Young wives were very common.

>i can't argue
That's what you meant to say, stupid.

what do you mean even by this lol

Read the Gospel of John or the Book of Job.

32 year old dad married my 16 year old mom back home in MX. We spics believe that if she bleeds she can breed.

1. I don't give a fuck if he's a pedophile. I was listing it a a reason she supposedly stood out.
2. Seek help from a mental health professional.

>crows feet
>literally wasted her breakout year doing fuck all
>stranger things 2 bombing and her not being the fan favorite anymore
>pedo network getting busted so actors may start needing to be GOOD again.

Normalization of pedophilia

Subhumans.

>Not being the fan favorite anymore

I mean who the fuck could compete with pic related?!?

>idiot remark
>she spent her breakout year being a 12 year old girl and going to comic cons for her incredibly iconic role
>idiot remark
>retard remark

what the fuck

Rape some cunny before you kys yourself desu

Day of the Rope coming bud

You should stop promoting pedophile "art"

Middle one is hot. Yes its me eddy if youre reading this.

>Doing fuck all

Dude OP literally said that she's in Godzilla: KotM

But you still fuck our women

My life is nonstop torment. I wish I had a dream like that and was convinced it was real.

Baja California. Even you're attracted to a younger girl, there's a level of emotional maturity that you just can't get from her.

You need to work on your reading comprehension or learn how to follow conversations on my site, outsider.

sucking Weinstein's cock?

>But you still fuck our women
Subhumans are meant to be exploited.

>killed for liking a movie
>thinks Nazism is a good idea

>women have brains and feelings and stuff
They're just fucktubes, queer.

>spics have higher common sense than your average amerifat

>Sicario sequel
is this real?
brb google

Watch the Talking Stranger Things shit that autoplays after Part 9, she's an egoist. Comes through in all footage of her. Always trying to be all sexy to attract Hollywood Jew dong. Disgusting.

Compare to Mad Max in the second Talking Stranger Things. Pure. If she had a gross buzzcut all the cunny freaks would be dehydrated from nut-spews over her. But she's too pure so you can't. Deal with it.

You can tell a lot of anons don't have healthy relationships with women. America's age of consent ages are primo.

>Women
>Emotional maturity
Sure kid

>higher
*more
Stupid fucking animal.

I actually met Millie. Incredibly shy and very polite. 12/10 would headpat and accept her Altoids

>relationships are important
Single mommy and the feminists really did a number on you.

>Sophia was arguably the standout in IT
Not outside of Sup Forums. Finn was the one everyone talked about. Even fat kid and Gazebos got more buzz than her.

>tfw you were born too early

If you're still under 30, I think you got a shot, better find a way to engage in her social circle though.

Wow they're not even hiding it anymore...

Hiding what? You making non-sexual things sexual because you're mentally ill?

just be ur self

TFW when born at just the right time...

t. ameriqueer

keep playing stupid, faggot

nothing wrong with what they're doing

>literally raised by poor people

I think you are the stupid one to be honest.

woah, you read my mind.

pedofag

When he started getting all Sup Forums it was obvious to everyone that he's a retard.

I know this feel

ON Sup Forums?!?!
Go home, normie retard.

>13
>already has that 1000 cock stare

>13
>15
>16

I don't think you know what tween means you fucking retard

But why are you reddit spacing, stupid?

holy shit,it's that grammar faggot from the other thread

speaking of young talent, what is Sup Forumss opinion on Malina?

Oh, look. It's a non-white pretending he goes to school. Don't you realize this site is for actual humans, Pajeet?

jej i knew it

what's it like to have autistic tendencies so distinct that i can tell just from looking at your post?

here's some patterns
>superiority complex
>extremely butt hurt about non-whites and reddit spacing
>is likely underage

It goes both ways. I immediately know which subhuman you are out of the many thousands currently browsing this site. You stick out as a retard that much.

oh no i'm neither of those people you replied

>subhuman
>is constantly on threads about underage girls
>which might explains why you're underage,since you dislikes older men talking about girls your age
>which also explains the cookie cutter personality that has not yet developed
>thinks talking about subhumans and degeneracy makes him edgy and superior to all of his fellow highschool students
I was shitposting while you're still shitting your pants kid

>oh no i'm neither of those people you replied
>failing to use commas properly, as usual
>claiming others are underage when you're supposedly the one still doing homework
>still trying to argue with white people because he hasn't realized that his kind were meant to be ruled by superior beings