Charmed Comics

Been watching Charmed for the first time and I'm really enjoying it. I noticed theirs comics that continue after the series. Sup Forums are these worth reading?

I haven't read it, but most comics like this (based off a live action series) are kind of ok but nothing special.

God tier - Holly Marie Combs
Good tier - Rose McGowan
Meh tier - Shannen Doherty
Shit tier - Alyssa Milano.

Shannen was a goddes on her prime.

No, see, you put the list backwards.

Simple mistake.

>Holly Marie Combs
>Shit tier
Once again, Boco, you prove that your existence is a mistake.

To be fair, they're all hot. Alyssa is just hotter than the rest of them. And Shannon has that freaky elevated eye. Like its trying to escape.

Great tier: Season 1-4
Okay tier: Season 5
Bad tier: Season 6-7
Inexcusable tier: Season 8

I agree completely. Holly Marie Combs is waifu material.

They are pretty shit. At best, they're okay episodes from one of the shit seasons. The art is eh and never really captures the sisters.

>Great tier: Season 1-4
>Okay tier: Season 5
Cole did not deserve the amount of shit he got near the end.

I've got about 6 episodes left of the Great tier (currently on Saving Private Leo).

How much disappointment should I prepare myself for?

In physical looks, perhaps. I find Holly hotter than Alyssa, but I'll give you looks. However, in an overall tier list Holly trumps them all because her personality is fucking perfect, and she's WAAAAAY less of a bitch than Alyssa.

Depends on how much you like Phoebe and Cole.

Just enjoy the ride.

Keep in mind that I believe that around this time Harry Potter came out.

100%. The end of his arc sucked. Coop is awful, should have been Cole. Cole is second best boy after Leo.

Chris was best boy

Incorrect.

On the comics, I hate the art. Comics already aren't good at having distinct female character.

Also they had to drastically change Prue because Doherty wouldn't allow her likeness to be used. Still a drama queen after all these years.

Fuck, I had completely forgotten about that show.

Thanks for giving me something to do for the rest of the day.

Paige suggests violence against the monkey!!!

It always upset me how it went from "kind of cool occult type magic" to "Disney children's friendly Sabrina/Wizards of Waverly Place/a worse Bewitched type of magic"

Anyone else get what I mean?

I think the creator left around the same time as Doherty. So the guys left in charge turned it into a Buffy clone.

>God tier - Holly Marie Combs

Mah nigga.

Probably, that makes sense that someone with integrity left. I think they more turned it into a Harry Potter clone.

Compare season 4 to season 5. Phoebe and Cole are doing blood rituals for demonic marriage in secret in season 4, and in season 5 it's fucking mermaids in the opener and the finale is them dressing up in cheesy goddess outfits. And then magic school happens...

>finale is them dressing up in cheesy goddess outfits.
God that two parter was pathetic. Such unnecessary bullshit drama topped off with the introduction of Chris, third worst boy of the entire fucking show.

this show provided some of my first faps
Godspeed

chris was so dreamy tho
but yeah he came with a lot of drama

Obscurus Lupa reviewed the show. It was a mix of the original creator leaving the show, Brian Kraus wanting to make things Buffy, and Alyssa and Holly becoming producers. The latter was especially bad, since it allowed Alyssa to make Phoebe a super mega Mary Sue.

This

I think I dropped the show after he was actually born.

So why were Piper and Pheobe such awful people?

See With Phoebe, it's clear that Alyssa wanted to make her seem perfect and super cool, which is why she gets to be "snarky" and never gets any repercussions.

For Piper, same reason but downplayed, or because Kraus just REALLY hated having to play her husband.

wait what... why did leo get to decide plot and character development?

He was a producer I'm assuming.