What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Brujas

Also, this ins't a satire?

Better yet, how can she see?

America Chavez sucks

Monica and Carol aren't making out with each other.

Also America is there for some reason.

I just want to say as latinamerican that everytime America say chico or some bullshit like that, it make me cringe and trigger me so hard

Am I suppose to be offended by a cover OP?

comics are dead

If she actually wore that costume I'd be into it.

Well there are some who say Chico so it isn't like it's not accurate.

America hasn't said Chico in years

I want to have sex with America

not enough lesbian sex

While she wears that hat?

Never really understood that stuff. Isn't she a Lesbian Space Baby?

I'm just tired of the hispanic character talking some random spanish words or spanglish, it's feel like the back character in a movie saying Damn! Nigga Waht's up!

Reminds me of some 80s Science Fiction.

She is and somehow being brown speaking spanish sometimes still counts as Latina. I honestly don't think the new writer knows or maybe she thinks spanish countries exist there.

well white people are writing it aren't they?

Beyonce: "Get in formation to support a racist nation"

Well, there are hispanic people who speak random spanish words....soooo....

Not making MAC barefoot

Everything
Even Ewing struggles to make her interesting, and he's not even on her ongoing.

>implying Carol is remotely good enough for Monica

Doesn't appear to be anything wrong here.

Gringo stop trying to justify shit writing in crappy book, no real hispanic person do this on purpose is just a shitty stereotype that some people find funny and quirky is not even done right, remember Marvel google traslate "Una loca caliente", don't want muh diversity just a well written character

This is true, Hispanic people speaking English only throw in random Spanish when they legit can't find the English word they need.

>Even Ewing struggles to make her interesting, and he's not even on her ongoing.
He's not a miracle worker, he can't make a walking latina stereotype into anything more than a cardboard cutout.

Or in the case of Puerto Ricans, throw in english words in their spanish because their lax educational system doesn't really help them develop enough of a diverse vocabulary.

Puerto ricans barely speak spanish to be fair and their english is some ghetto bullshit, so yes neither of the sides wants them

The same people celebrating diversity can't see past her ethnicity, so, every story she stars in from now on should spin around her non-staight, non-white and non-male status.
Will they explore her quite unique powers and background in a cosmic scope? Nah, let's have her going to college cause it's much more relatable and have a supporting cast full of token racial stereotypes (TBA). And don't forget the Mockingbird cameo!

t. Latino

Well user if you look at the thread you can see that most latinos don't like her, maybe someday we will have a character as good as nu52 Vibe