The last Video game you played is now a animated movie or series how good is it?

The last Video game you played is now a animated movie or series how good is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana_Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=pNEpohN5DGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can see some potentially fun episodes in it. But I guess everything depends on who takes up the animation. The story is a 7 or a 6/10.

Welp. I literally just came back from playing Dragon Age : Origins. Just started it from the first time. Jory and Daveth are already dead. Not sure what to feel about that. I was expecting them to be my partners for the entire game.

It's certainly a better movie than Crystal Skull, but we've always known that.

I liked Jory and Daveth too, but they were only there to die. And to drive home what a fucking bastard Duncan could be, I guess.

How about you tumblrfaggots either grow a pair and post on Sup Forums when you want to talk video games, or fuck off back to your own website with your tail between your legs?

This isn't the place for it.

Huh. I'm also playing it for the first time. I'm about 60 hours in.

>Killing Floor 2

mite b cool as a cheesy horror b movie.

Already happened.

Long story short, it's exactly what you'd expect from A-1

Been there done that

it was a concept that was rule of cool but didn't add up. Super secret ritual that you are drinking a cocktail dark spawn blood seems pretty crazy but once the game world unfolds where you have bloodmages, cults about eating elves and entire countries that's political climate is based on who can be the most degenerate monster without getting caught drinking Darkspawn on the rocks doesn't hold it's taboo more so that you need to kill to keep it secret.
report and hide, user.

>what a fucking bastard Duncan could be
But he's not they were told they would have to leave there life behind Sir Joey knew that but still went any Duncan did what he had to

>Stop having fun
Haha fuck you

>cults about eating elves
When was that? Its been a while since I've payed any of the gmea

Jory was a fag but that doesn't lessen Duncan's bastard behavior. Shanking a guy because MUH SEKRIT RITUAL doesn't make you a good dude. He pulls lots of shady ends-justify-the-means shit in the various origins. He's not meant to be seen as heroic. Which is why Alistair is such a fucking ponce for worshiping him the way he does.

Ali idolized him cause of his experience with him and Ali striving to live up to the imagined example is what would make him a good King.

There's an older anime inspired by this.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana_Jones

>Darkest Dungeon
I gotta be honest I don't know how that would turn out

>criticize Duncan's actions
>Alistair sulks and pouts

>make the decision Duncan would have made
>Alistair throws a bitch fit and leaves when he's needed the most

Alistair is constantly reacting to situations based on emotion. He's seriously childish and never really has a moment where he mans up. Hell, he's established as a major responsibility dodger right out of the gate and he only takes up the crown when you practically force him to or if he's feeling petty. The only way I'd trust that manbaby to be king is when he's married to a Human Noble warden or that bitch Anora.

Alistair's charming and funny, but he's about as proactive as a milk cow. I wouldn't trust him with my car, much less a kingdom.

Lot's of things were inspired by Indiana Jones.

>Dark Souls
I....I just don't know

Star Wars Tie Fighter

Pretty cool but you'd have to create a bunch of OC wingmen to keep it from just being action scene after action scene

Episodic stories of adventurers, in season 2 they make a party and in season 3 they die because occultist healed 0

>nuDoom
I could see this working if it were a prequel to the main game that detailed the original hell outbreak. Something similar to that Dead Space anime.

>Monster Hunter
Basically a show about a young hunter, his plucky sidekick, and a bunch of monsters that want to fuck his shit. Every episode has him hunt a new monster and as time goes by he gets better and better at what he does

>Stardew Valley
Its typical harem shit

Penny is best girl

It would work, but I don't think I would watch it.

I'd watch this though.

>Shadowrun: Hong Kong
I'd likely watch it, depending on the pink Mohawk/black trench coat balance

Wakfu already exists

>Using occultist as a healer
Yeah, I love getting a 1 point heal with a bleed effect when my hero is on deaths door.
leperIShiggyDiggy.jpg

>Friday the 13th the Game

It could work

VTM:B deserves a movie with fem Malkavian as the protagonist and the "no affiliations" ending.

Uh...

Dwarf fortress: Adventure mode?

Mine's would be Liberal Crime Squad.

Just played the demo.

Mite b cool? Might also suck massively. Story was easily the worst thing about the game.
Still think Lilac's too pale and her tail should have been more reptilian.

As long as it has a no bullshit mode and the gameplay is like the last one i'm good
And the gameplay not only is like the last one, it's actually better
Where the fuck is the indie general so i can gush over this game?

fund it

Witcher 3. Yea too long to do properly. Needs a GOT type show.

it'd make an entertaining light-hearted adventure series

>>Season 5
>>Still more sidequests

Episodes would be abductions, ufo crash sites, terror attacks, and story missions and any character could die at any moment

Mega man 2. Based on current and past adaptations, I'm gonna say no. The comics are good though

So Band of Brothers: The Animated Series. Why do I want this so bad?

>Waifu Wars
I for one welcome our canonically gay orange british hedgehog overlord. And we already know it would be great.

It'd capture the game of thrones audience pretty well I'd imagine.

>Skyrim

It honestly fits a less interactive media more. I'd dig it.

There'd be at least 1 death montage every episode

>Five Nights at Freddy's 5

Ditch the family story and just keep it a horror-comedy like the first game. Put the horror underneath the comedy though, so while you have shit like an effeminate robot bear, actually make it off kilter and more off-putting than cheesy. If it's a movie, adapt it as the story of an employee who ends up in an ambiguous fate. If it's a series, adapt as short vignettes that all tie in together in some way.

Visually, it should be akin to Mike Mignola.

Might be cool

>"No. You stop."

I already play the game

Those dicks made me care for a fucking robot

youtube.com/watch?v=pNEpohN5DGk

>Rocket League

Remember that shitty CGI Hot Wheels movie made in the early 2000s?

I think I could see it lasting a long time.

If we're discounting Sup Forums related games, then I guess that'd be Ape Escape 2. And we already got a cartoon from that. It sucked.

>Guy goes on a nationwide murder spree because his neighbors wouldn't shut the fuck up

I don't know. I don't think it would translate well.

Stranger's Wrath would be an amazing CGI animated film, although the minimal characters of significance would make it hard to pad out.

>The Adventures of Mei

It does very well in China and North America.

Hated by Tumblrinas when she takes off her coat and we see she isn't a whale. For about a week before they get tired.

It would be hard to follow

>Diablo 3
11/10 - Literally impossible to mess up.

>Resident Evil 7

Would be pretty terrible as an animated series. An animated movie would be slightly better but probably still really bad.

If they made this like a darker Thunderbirds it could actually be really, really fucking good.

Has a few good seasons and movies, but it's overall mediocre.

The werewolves

>ME2
>freed the rachni queen, killed wrex and romanced liara in 1
>romancing tali, gonna go hitler on the geth, and be an overall tough but logical and understanding renegade who only shows his soft side to his loved ones

The season 3 finale will be so hype.

Well it'll be an HBO show like Spawn or it'll be a Saturday morning show like Mortal Kombat.

Either way it'll be something I might dig despite being very short lived.

>Five Nights at Freddy's 5
Jesus Christ how many of those goddamn things are out there now?

>Devil Survivor Overclocked
...well, it'll probably be one of the darker series, given that the plot would be about a bunch of kids trapped in Tokyo with a demon invasion going on, the government preparing to kill everyone with a super weapon in seven days, and God preparing to bring down the hammer if THAT doesn't work. Then again, Black Frost would probably become pretty popular, so that's a plus.

Amane and Haru are the best paths, especially eighth day Amane. Redeeming demons, being the messiah, convincing stuck up angels that they were wrong, it's the best.

>Ape Escape 2

FUCK, I WANTED TO FORGET THOSE SHORTS EXISTED

Why were you morons playing Dragon Age?

>Dirt:Rally
>Initial D with rally cars
Yes please.

Also good taste.

>Crystal Skull
Never got the hate.
Good movie.

5, with an RPG spin-off that was so bad it got pulled from Steam.

They're short games like the main Mega Man series with a few hours of content to each of them though. Subsequently, it's release schedule is more forgivable than it would be for a AAA game. Though the quality is just as sporadic.

Minecraft. Christ it would probably be one of those cheap cash in CGI movies like Angry Birds The Movie.

The reason the ritual was secret was because the majority of recruits DON'T SURVIVE IT, and the super big secret is that if you don't die in battle you eventually become a darkspawn, which is why The Calling exists.

There are plenty of freaks who will sign up for cults that sacrifice OTHER PEOPLE... not so many who would volunteer to be the sacrifice.

It was necessary. He already signed his life away and there's a good chance the dark-spawn blood will poison you immediately. It's not bastardly behavior when you volunteered to risk your life to be one of the few who can save the world from an immortal plague.

You want to talk about a shit show, lets talk about the king who was giddy about leading people to their doom because he thought it's fun.

Zevran best boy.

It'd be a fun adventure cartoon about the rambunctious crew of the Righteous Intent, friends since childhood, as they blunder their way across the galaxy and then end in a super depressing and serious episode wherein they all die, obliterated by the rebel flagship

The setting and concept would be a great starting point. Just need to flesh out characters and culture more.

I'd be happy if it showed us how the NPCs and bosses got to where we find them in the game, or watch the undead curse just spread over the lands after Gwen and his knights and the others killed the dragons off.

I just want a Saturday morning cartoon about the adventures of Gwyn's four knights. It'd be like Ninja Turtles! But Venus turns out to just be a guy who eats people.

>FFXIV as an animated series
It could be fun so long as the story flow doesn't shit the bed and focuses on important parts.

I think it could be fun.

>They decide to scale back some of the gore and sexual imagery so they can air it on CN for maximum audience, but they keep all the characters
>tens of thousands of children now keep asking their parents "mom, what's a leper?"

Origins was a fun game user

A spoiler, there's a way to talk yourself out of nearly every encounter. And nearly 70% of your end game party is received in the first town and then the proceeding areas.

Very, but keeps cult following status.
SG2 with all the DLC characters and becoming the proper MVC2 tribute it was meant to be when?

After Indivisible

Don't kill Zevran when you get your chance, and make sure you interact with him. He might get on your nerves at first but he's a really interesting character if you give him a chance to develop. They're all interesting in their own ways, but Zev was often over looked by people because they didn't give him a chance.

Also, consider hardening Alister. Look up how to do that.... it's easy to overlook because a budget cut caused the story line for hardening him to be a single optional encounter and the dialogue ended up not making sense.

I'll get to Skellige someday.

>FFXV

Yea that middle part is going to be a problem. Even though its already had a couple of movies.

I'm going to put that in my next run of Inquisition.

I had Loghain show up for an interesting fight in the fade.

>Playing any bioware game after ME1 and DA:O
Nigga, modern Bioware is SJW shit, damn shame really, the Broodmother part in Origins was absolutely horrifying and you just know modern Bioware wouldn't get anywhere near that intense again

It has many ideas that I thought would should be adopted after DA2 to actually make it worth a shit so I wanted to give it a shot when I found it on deep sale.

But yea they likely won't ever make the second half of the story so really playing a lot of it is pointless.

Damn shame as they always have about 50 percent decent NPCs with good stories

I'm watching to see how Andromeda shapes up. Hoping they learned some lessons and that someone keeps the team together.

But hearing how many games EA passed on because they didn't come to them with a shorthand "elevator pitch." I've not got any hope.

I mean sure the game had a handful of good elements and some top-tier characters, but the whole thing together was a mess. Even the more populated maps were boring and empty as fuck, the actual side maps being a trudge; outside of a few bits the story was fairly forgettable; your dialogue options were fairly limited, not just because of the infamous dialogue wheel shit but also just because you could only really be a good guy, a slightly dickish good guy, or a "sassy" good guy, no real option to be a bad person existed, etc...

And don't even get me started on in game shit like Qunari going from a race of extremely controlled and close minded religious warriors to a fucking soapbox for Bioware to spout their trans acceptance with, or using mages as their "people fear what they don't understand" gay allegory when Origins said "actually, people are afraid of mages because they do understand them, especially the fact that just one mage fucking up can turn the entire city into a nightmarescape where hell itself is literally leaking into our world."

>Half Life Rally mod
niggawhut.png

Barring that
>Metro 2033
I'd watch that

I am honestly still mad as fuck they haven't done a direct sequel to origins. knowing bioware it is for the better, but still. It's like fucking Knights of the old republic all over again

morrigan is even in inquisition and the warden is still fucking around on the other end of the earth or some shit

As one of the 5 people on the planet that didn't like 1, the demo certainly revived my interest. Lilac is best character to play, but her design still needs work. Doesn't look nearly draconic enough

>The comics are good
>Are good
>Are
user, I....

Uh.. I dont know... Is this good or bad?