ITT characters that did nothing wrong

ITT characters that did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4yQQqVxho40
youtube.com/watch?v=uRsDPtNpSxc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not Lucas.

Did everyone forget Johnathan took creepshots of everyone at that party?

Steve is a criminal. He stole my heart.

can you blame him tho?

It was the 80s. What's more concerning is the government apparently forget that El was a walking weapon who had killed multiple people and just let her go free. In reality, she'd be either long dead, or locked up.

There's lots of things I don't like about Stanger Things but this dude has a pretty comfy story arch.

>kill off a likeable character because you don't want to pay the actor for another season

He can live fat off that sweet Patty Duke money forever

>S1 he's a chad and gets the girl
Sup Forums doesn't like him
>S2 a bigger chad bullys him and gets cucked
Sup Forums all of a sudden likes him
hmmmm really gets the old walnut started

>hehe
>pull out
>eheheh

COKED

HEY RABBI WHATCHA DOIN

>Sup Forums doesn't like him
Bullshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=4yQQqVxho40

It actually really annoys me that the creators of this show kept Steve and Nancy together at the end of S1 despite teasing Nancy and Jonathan, then later on gave into the demands of retarded fans in S2. If they have any balls they're gonna get Steve and Nancy back together in S3.

or Jonathan overdoses and the problem solves itself

>implying nancy won't be with this guy with a love triangle between him, her, and her mother
Both Steve and Jonathan will be left hanging dry, and have no choice but to reconcile.

Literally did nothing wrong

Why do the writers hate Steve so much? Not only does he get cucked, but he also gets his ass kicked by some George Michael wannabe

everyone act cool hitlers here

Isn't the meme usually that they actually did do some stuff wrong, but you say they didn't? Because he literally did nothing wrong.

I liked Bob but anyone else noticing how whenever there is a moment where a character just escapes with his life from danger, the camera is just stationary and becomes a full body shot of the actor then he dies by being crushed or eaten?

See Sam Jackson in that shark movie.

wait did you guys not figure out he's gay. He is just trying to be the guy his dad watns him to be so he flirts with women

He was already establish as a complete bitch in S1. Shitty rewrites gave him plot armor for the demigorgon not ripping his ass apart.

Why did Nancy say their relationship was bullshit?

He is straight though.

I don't get this meme

Man I wish I had the drive and success this guy had to be honest. Everyone at least thinks this guy is alpha. Everyone accepts that I’m a dissapointment.

you are like a baby
everyone else here is operating on ATLEAST 10 times more irony than you

nobody said he did

>Sup Forums empathizes with the guy who didn't get the girl

No surprise there lmao

still cant believe they are throwing cuck bullshit at us with KIDS. getting the black kid and max together? fuck off

ha

King Steve is based.

kek

> How was the pull out?
> I-I-I couldn't figure it out

It wasn't just Sup Forums. The writers made him an unlikeable character in season 1, then for some reason changed their minds at the end and went full on autist with him this season. I read an interview somewhere behind the scenes they really liked the actor, so they probably wanted to keep him around.

Yup i was waiting for it. The 'home free' moment after a close call, where you stand there smiling like an idiot basically waiting to die. Fuckin hate that trope makes me so mad. Bob deserved better.

t. donald

He was supposed to go full Billy and rape Nancy and then die to the monster, but they liked the actor so they did a rewrite. It's why his redemption arc feels wonky and his place in S2 is suspect.

He wasn't fucking her properly.

>Hate that trope
You're forgetting the "muh I just saved everyone with my skills and when it's my turn to escape I leave the gun on the counter so everyone knows I'm fucked" trope

> Implying they had sex
> Implying Johnathan didn't just sit on the bed jerking his flaccid dick violently trying to get it up while Nancy just laid there awkwardly
> Implying Johnathan didn't just give up and start crying once he realized the only way he could get sexually aroused was by watching Steve fuck Nancy

Nah, he liked Steve, that's why he was picking on him like that. It's also why his dad called him a fag. I expect this to be further explored, next time, on Stranger Things.

Why do you have these fantasies user?

He's gay. Learn2subtextpls

That explains why he was giving Steve advice when he was playing ball and beating his ass. I think he admired him a bit and bought into the hype of “king Steve” hoping to assert his dominance by taking him down and overcoming his own masculine insecurities from his dad.

> Will gets a chick
> Lucas gets a chick
> Mike gets a chick
> Dustin gets a pity dance and told he might get a chick in 3-5 years

B E T A A S F U C K
E
T
A

A
S

F
U
C
K

>He's never made his best friends by having to fight them first
You're no alpha

Not sure if that's really a trope, dont think ive seen a lot of characters do something that dumb.

Bob telegraphed his own death way back when he said something to the effect of 'i used to get picked on a lot as a kid. and now look at me...i get to date Joyce BEYERS!'

I knew then he was either CIA plant or he was gonna die hero death. No way anyone that pure survives the season.

Steve is popular, charismatic, and rich. Other guy has no friends, creepy, and poor. C'mon Sup Forums, it's no competition.

I like steve and I like jonathan , but hate nancy. Wish next season they both get away from that parasite nancy and become best bro's together and fight monsters double dragon style.

>I like steve and I like jonathan , but hate nancy

This. I have enough of her whining.

TUBULAR

>saying someone with this game is a fag
youtube.com/watch?v=uRsDPtNpSxc

>implying nancy would let them be bros
Not on her watch.

Did the homo erotic overtones of that shower scene fly over your head?

Is Steve redpilled?

Bob had bitch tits.

Neither are you, this has never happened because its stupid.

>going as Tom Cruise from Risky Business
>based

>He was either a CIA plant
Wow, this honestly strikes me as something that might have happened/was planned initially if they didn't like the actor playing him so much.

If you haven't seen the discussion show for Stranger Things, they mention that he was planned to have a much smaller role, but the actor brought so much to the table that they decided to give him more to do.
Shame that didn't include living.

Notice how he didn't fuck her even though he totally had the chance to. Plus he's enough of a major character for his "date" to be hinted at unless it was supposed to be a surprise with the date being a guy explaining the abuse by his father and his lack of ability to wear a shirt.

>implying Stacey didn't wet her panties at the sight of Dustin dancing with an older chick

That pettiness drives teen girls to do ridiculous things. She'll be kinda-sorta watching Dustin for a few years, constantly asking herself what Nancy saw in him that she didn't. Until one day at a party in their sophomore year of high school she'll get wasted and fuck the shit out of him and claim to not remember any of it after and say it never happened.

But the rumors will spread like wildfire. What? Stacey fucked Dustin? No way. And then the process starts again, but on a wider scale. The girls will descend upon him like locusts. He'll fuck his way through Hawkins High until he becomes a Chad that surpasses even Steven. Dustin's legend is just getting started.

He dies in every show he guest stars in.

No I think this is something that only happened to you..

>locker room culture
>homoerotic
Have you literally never played sports in your life?

>This man has a good grasp of evolutionary biology. It's gonna work because its set in the 80's.

Now it would be like:

>Until one day at a party in their sophomore year of high school she'll get wasted and fuck the shit out of him and claim rape and non-consent and Dustin will go to prison.

Can we get an updated version that includes his dancing at the halloween party?

Not looking at the demodoawgs and saying, "Whath up, Numbnutth?"

>It's stupid
>It's stupid to punch the kid trying to bully the new kid in the face then become friends
I'm sorry you're such a beta. Next tell me if you've ever even kissed a girl so I can laugh at how pathetic you are as man

his character arc started at the end of season 1 when he went back inside and helped fight the demogorgons so people began to like him before this season started

Could be worse.

it really was Nothing Happens: the show. they just did the Aliens thing, where instead of one monster, there's a bunch of them (plus a queen)

>The only actor they hired the entire show who can act brought a lot to the table
Did they know that water is also wet? The more I hear about the producers of this show the more and more they seem like insufferable hacks who don't have any idea what they're doing and wing everything

Yeah when he says "I hate scary situations" I figured he was definitely gonna get in one and have a 50/50 chance of survival.

I want this cuckhold meme to die. It's like in every source of media nowadays

Considering he had the best two monologues in the whole show, credit the producers for using him well.

Every always talks about Steve's "redemption arc", but he literally never did anything unjustified. He may have overeacted by breaking coke boy's camera, but that was AFTER he discovered jonathan taking creepshots of his girlfriend.

He said some fucked up things to Jonathan in the alleyway, too, but again, he was overreacting because he thought jonathan was railing nancy behind his back. Then he helps clean up the graffiti that he didn't do, runs to johnathan to apologize about what he said, and buys him a new camera.

I think it's just because audiences are trained to dislike high school chads in media, but steve subverted that from day one and was ALWAYS best boy.

Honestly I can totally seing going the closeted fag route with him but I dont think they wont,hes just the 80's machismo personified

Based Steve didn't deserve that shabby treatment. Him and Dustin were the saving grace of S2.

I kinda liked the idea of bob-as-traitor. I thought it was suspect he kept pressing Joyce to 'move to maine' with him. Great way to mask a disappearance in a small town is to give the pretext of the family 'moving' to some place remote. Woulda been cool twist, but him just being asincere nice guy has its charms too.

your post seems to imply that this show was some sort of high art piece or something and that it's being ruined. it's kiddie flick bullshit. but I will agree that they ran out of ideas and this season went pants-on-head retarded.

It also showed that by redeeming himself he lost his chadhood.

I think the joke is that it's absurdly overt and yet kept ambiguous to parody movies like Top Gun.

all he wanted was a little sucky at the local gloryhole

This. People wanted to like the underdog and see him end up with the pretty girl just like in all their favorite 80's coming of age movies. Unfortunately the writers listened and fed the cliche and /ourguy/ Steve suffered.

Also did anyone else notice that the big bad smoke monster looks like candlejack but more lovecrafti-

steve best boy

so he had cameras everywhere right?

>”locker room culture”
You mean playing grab ass with you buddies after losing your 5th game in a row? No

i really dont think Stranger Things would be a show that explores male sexuality on this sort of scale frankly speaking.