How many "graceful fighters" are there in Sup Forums media?

How many "graceful fighters" are there in Sup Forums media?
Because my gosh do I ever love this trope.

Almost any swordsman really.

Dooku, especially in Clone Wars.

>that
>graceful
That's a weird way to say lanky and floppy.

Not gonna lie, I was hoping to find a better gif of Pearl for an example of this, but this was the best I could find unfortunately.

The real thing looks funnier than I remember.

On a related note, how often if ever has breakdance fighting and capoeira been used in Sup Forums?

It's not Sup Forums but last exile has a blade ballarina fight near the end.

Lance from SBT. Lots of pirouettes.
I seriously think Lance would beat Pearl in a 1v1.

Avatar used it. Grievous fought using a stylized capoeira in Genndy's Clone Wars.

>Hero is strong and has done good up to a point
>Loses to a villain levels above him
>Gets trained by a veteran fighter to become more graceful, more coordinated
>Hero wins the rematch

I'm a sucker for that. Rocky 3's the first example that comes to mind.

Motor City had some of the characters using dance-inspired techniques

That I have seen, and I absolutely love this for it among the many other things it has.

Still not watching Korra though

The best.

Watching Atcham fight is fun as fuck.

Are we including Acrobats in this? Because, if so, Spiderman is one of the best examples.

the "graceful fighter" is often complimented with the "brutish warrior" type to exaggerate the gracefulness

>all those gay pointless twirls and twists and shit

he's a hairless cat, hence the "feline" movements

>HE'S JUST GETTIN HYPE AND SHIT BRAH
>SUCH A BEAST RAWR
nah if he were like a cat he'd just pounce on it and bite its neck

The fight scene in On the Run is a great example

Wait, why are those faggots fighting? I thought they were allies?

Pearl was being kind of a bitch and Amethyst was already in a bad mood.

Major Joachim Steuben from David Drake's "Hammer's Slammers" is essentially a male version of Pearl.

"Joachim Steuben's dress was identical in design to his colonel's, but was in every other particular far superior. The khaki was unstained, the waist-belt genuine leather, polished to a rich chestnut sheen, and the coveralls themselves tapered to follow the lines of his boyish-slim figure. Perhaps it was the very beauty of the face smoothly framing Joachim's liquid eyes that made the aide look not foppish, but softly feminine."

"The door valves open.
"Freeze!" orders the first man through. He is small and blond, his eyes as cold as the silver frosting his uniform. The glowing tab of a master door key is in his left hand, a pistol in his right. The Guardsmen fanning to each side of him swing heavy powerguns at waist level, the muzzles black screams in a glitter of iridium. Two more men stand beyond the door, facing either end of the hallway with their weapons ready.
"Move and you're dead," the officer hisses to Worzer. Then, to his tight-lipped subordinates, "Watch for the other one—the deviant."
The kitchen door rotates to pass Joachim. His left hand holds a silver tray with a fruit-garnished drink on it. Reflections shimmer from the metal and the condensate on the glass. He smiles.
"You foul beast!" says the officer and his pistol turns toward the aide of its own seeming will. The enlisted men wait, uncertain.
"Me, Colonel Raeder?" Joachim's voice lilts. He is raising the tray and it arcs away from his body in a gentle movement that catches Raeder's eyes for the instant that the Newlander's right hand dips and—a cyan flash from Joachim's pistol links the two men. Raeder's mouth is open but silent. His eyeballs are bulging outward against the pressure of exploding nerve tissue.

you don't sound like someone who enjoys fiction, why are you even here?

that's ironic since I've found Sup Forums to be the most no fun allowed over modded board around

no, loving it as well as hating it is a way of enjoying it for some (if you're referring to Sup Forums loving to hate), the other post just sounds like someone who just wants to watch youtube cat videos and cannot simply judge quality due to logic induced mental blocks

every board says that about themselves

This choreography. Excellent. Reserved stance, no flashy bits besides that dodge jump when he evades the rush attack. Precise counters that hit at right time.

11/10.

The twirls are done only when his opponent is not close. They are here just to taunt. He immediately transforms them into short direct attacks.

Best version of Soundwave, hands down.

Weiss from RWBY
Uses a rapier with an edge and fights with gymnastics? Or ballet?
Not as graceful as the pearl or atcham gifs above but still a contender. Will post in about 4 hours.

If good ole Joachim is a historical reference he's a good one.

Well, there was that one episode of Bob's Burgers...

>Batman stack is bigger

Every second of his screen time in the first Mogo episode was pure orgasm

Shame the movie only showed Spin To Win grevious.

Man I remember getting all hyped for his appearance in the move

Feels like she hasn't had a good action scene in a long time.

>Modern comic book movies in a nutshell

That was a great episode.

The story wasn't perfect but there is some lovely fight choreography.

Wait... what finger is she using to do this? It's difficult to tell from the picture, but it looks like it could go either way.

Well, she is greeting Azula.

Any good clips of him?

That's not a fight, it's the fucking US Open.

>NEW

Still not enough to make me want to watch it, unfortunately.

Yes, unfortunate that you are human garbage.

>The story wasn't perfect
Funny how everybody forgets that the same is true for AtlA. Some massive rose tinted glasses on these troglodytes.

So which one are you, misogynist or homophobe?

Or are you both?

graceful fights have their own charm

but i have always preferred RIP AND TEAR against my foes, i find it more satisfying

I think that the original series had more consistent structure in knowing how many seasons they had planned from the start, and everything with the love triangle got grating, but I agree, Korra still gets more flak than it deserves when being compared to the Last Airbender.

>more consistent structure in knowing how many seasons they had planned from the start
And I think that whoever was planning things out simply had no idea how to segue from one season to another. Whatever "flaws" you people hallucinate into The Legend of Korra, there is objectively nothing in it as forced and just plain badly written as Crossroads of Destiny.

What's wrong with not wanting to see the worser half of the series?

Pearl was talking shit, Amethyst aint no busta so the niggas threw hands.

korra is just a terrible character. She gets things for free and is an unlikeable asshole all over. at least for the first 2 seasons which is all i could stomach

More of a tactless miscommunication than genuine bitchery.

Because amethyst causes problems and then gets mad at people when they get annoyed at her problems