Injustice 2: Jessica a cute edition

New character reveal coming tomorrow. Who do you think it will be?

>that face
>cute

Nobody, because no one have been hinting to anything.

Inb4 more batman characters

It'll be poison ivy. Cant wait to be lukewarm as fuck tomorrow

Tony Hawk ProSkater 2 called, they want their face skins back

DONT INSULT MY WAIFU

If we get someone not on the leaked roster we know it's fake

there's i think 3 missing from that list. the mobile games never release with the full game's roster.

Why wouldn't there be more Bat characters in In-bat-ice: Bats Among Bats 2

Gotta draw in the casuals and normies somehow. It's the only people that buy these games anyway

Really hope those three are sinestro,lex, and grundy (note the leak was missing three villains)

>Gotta draw in the casuals and normies somehow. It's the only people that buy [any DC product] anyway

DC is still Bat-comics

It will be Flash. He's been long overdue for gameplay.

>both players need to agree to disregard gear stats in order to disable them
So dropped
What the fuck was NRS thinking?

>all returning characters

lol fuck all but lex. Should be manta, lex an dr poison, but those arent happening

that would be lame as fuck. dedicating one entire trailer to a returning character with the same moves and string animations.

I expect it. NRS is the king of disappointment and antihype

you do know they will have modes just for that right

>dr poison

Literally who?

Nope
One ranked mode and you need both people to agree to it
Shit sucks

On a perfect world they will reveal flash and captain cold or bane and ivy But yeah knowing boon he would rather reveal a shitty batman character no one wants like scarecrow

Wonder Woman rogue. Shes gonna be in the movie. She can make monsters with a serum she created

fuck off. Scarecrow could be interesting. Its ivy that should fuck off

Honestly, I can't wait to see his Super move. Do think he would have the same voice he had in asylum?

Why would you play with gear off?

That's the entire point of the game.

i hoping for Jeffery Combs

>make monsters with a serum

Just make her a scarecrow skin

Because I want to play a fightan game, not a fucking iPhone F2P game

because it makes the game fucking retarded. Extra damage? Extra life? thats awful for a fighting game. It also renders the "make your own skins" thing boon keep saying pointless cause id rather make my character better than make him look good.

I thought the point of the game was to fight.
Cause it's a fighting game?
Dressup is all well and good, but if that's the whole reason you're playing maybe you should reconsider.

Rate it

>6/10

Fear gas =/= Pandora Virus.

Last time i checked, fear gas just creates illusions.

her trait could be like Gargos' minions in KI

Then your playing the wrong game.

This is an Neatherrealm studio joint.

If you want some serious fightings go play a Capcom game.

are you fucking stupid

>Batman fighting game with DC and mortal kombat characters as guests

No thanks

yea epic meme bro

ill give it a 7 for characters like Grodd, Atrocitus, Fate and Swamp Thing

but I like DC

Then play Mugen with a bunch of DC characters dled.

I want the Love back.

>anti-batfags

Injustice really brings out the haters.

>New character reveal coming tomorrow
Source?

Injustice 2 site

I want to inseminate Jessica

Any word on wether it will be a stream or a YouTube trailer like robins?

Nope, NRS & Boon Twitter have been quiet about the whole thing

Thanks. Only checked twitter.

>Muh Tourney

Catering to tourneyfags is what killed the genre. Just fuck off to mobas and never come back.

so if they show somebody that's not on that leak i'm going to laugh

Well when they start hyping the streams and shit we get dissapointment like Damian. Here's hoping this stream is actually good

>Catering to tourneyfags is what killed the genre.
Catering to tourneyfags is how you have successful games
Casuals are fairweather fans

Street Fighter lived while MK died because Capcop focused on the top down

After Flash is when the genuine new reveals are going to start happening, right?

>Catering to tourneyfags is how you have successful games

What's weird is that they showed a trailer for Damian, yet he's not on the website bios. Yet flash is there while he was no trailers or gameplay

how is making a normal fighting game catering to tournyfags? Were MK9, MKX and injustice 1 catering to tourneyfags? Your only real example of failing due to tournyfag pandering is SFV, which i agree SFV fucking blows

I dont even like streetfighter but this.

What?
MK never died.

Even during the shitty PS2 eras it sold millions of copies.

MKX was the heighest selling game in the series, selling 5 million in it's first year.

Street Fighter was the series that died, thanks to SF3 killing the franchise for years, until SF4 revived it.

I am mad Jon is a hal skin again, they use constructs completely differently it would be like if sinestro was a hal skin

I don't think there's good coordination between the people in charge of the website and those in marketing.

>Street Fighter lived while MK died because Capcop focused on the top down

kek

Which franchise didn't have a new game for an entire decade again?

Tournament players are the more dedicated audience but casuals are the ones who keep these franchises alive.

I'm glad they're not wasting slot on him when they could get someone else.

Well he's certainly not coming back to life my man.

I hte jon I just meant its stupid to make him a skin just not include him

There's still 3 missing villains not on that leak user. Lex is one of them no doubt

To be fair there are instances where he's gotten more creative with his constructs like in the DCAU. And he's a millitary man. Not extremely ooc for him to make millitary based constructs.

WHERE IS MY BETACODE BOON

>Catering to tourneyfags is how you have successful games
lol

>Street Fighter lived while MK died
lol! MK sucks but it's the only fighter that is still alive.

I hope so. Most normies would know him and John Noble is too expensive for a fighting game.

>I would rather have nothing

I hate this attitude. The only way we would ever get two Green Lanterns in a DC fighter as separate characters is if it was a game purely focused on the Lanterns. None of the other GLs on their own warrant separate spots so being in as skins is the best way to include them. Yeah it's a bit odd for John or Kyle to be using plane based constructs but it's not like they'd be doing shit that would be unreasonable for them to be able to do.

My nigga.

Probably Bane or Ivy.

I guessing the new character tomorrow is Flash

>new
>Someone already announced

can they stop this shit

can't wait to see which trash bat character they will shit out this time.

I doubt that. He's already been announced technically, they just haven't shown gameplay for him yet. They'll probably show him on a stream rather than a trailer.

Well given the troll that Boon is its a safe bet since we've seen zero in-game footage of him. Though I wouldnt be too upset, would be a nice chance to see his moveset and gear. That said, I hope its someone we havent seen yet. We might get lucky and see either Captain Cold or Doctor Fate since theyre practically confirmed

They might have Flash be the person being fought in the trailer but it won't be just about him. There's still like 15 characters left to be officially revealed, that's more characters than there are weeks left until release.

Friendly reminder that Boon said on stream that DLC Characters in Injustice won't be on the main roster in I2. :^)

Does anyone remember if any characters were kept secret before Injustice 1 or MKX? I'm pretty sure the answer is no for MKX at least.

When is the release date anyway? I cant recall an exact month

Yeah, really sucks for MMH mainly. He was the one DLC character I was hoping they'd incorporate, I hope he still makes it into the game, a Justice League game without him feels incomplete.

I want Manhunter, but he really needs a new movset. Seems too Plastic Man

This. MMH is the only one I wanted back.

May 16th

So Lobo and MMH are gone forever then. Thanks Boon. Not buying the season pass now you prick.

Captain Cold and Flash will fight.

Think we got them all but it was all the way up to release for Injustice.

May

Yeah he was highly requested for Injustice and people were really mad he wasn't in the original roster. He is dead in universe though, but so are Joker and Green Arrow who are rumored to be in.

>But yeah knowing boon he would rather reveal a shitty batman character no one wants like batgirl

I didn't mind the stretchy limbs though I agree it doesn't really capture his powers which go beyond stretchiness. I wasn't a fan of his zoning playstyle either, if he were to return I'd welcome a revamp.

I think for Injustice 1 they never officially revealed Ares and Killer Frost, or they waited until the very last minute. Can't really remember since we knew they were in anyway by that point.

>He is dead in universe though

In the comics yeah, but in his DLC ending it says he had posed as Aquaman's advisor after getting burnt and falling into the ocean. I know arcade endings aren't 100% canon but I think at least that part could be viewed that way, since it's not the "they beat Superman and all their dreams come true" part of every ending.

I think Batman's arcade ending was canon because it said he inherited Lex Luthors fortune which we see he has in Injustice 2. But yeah it could be possible he still is alive, his death seemed really retarded and barely anyone even remembers it or ever mentions it, it was far from conclusive. So they could definitely write him in, but if what says is true then he wouldn't have to be alive or part of the story anyways.

I'm a fan of Netherrealm fighting games but the gear system has me HYPED as FUCK!

Glad I'm not the only one. It looks really cool and it sucks to see so many people shitting on it. It's no wonder that fighting games as a genre have become so stagnant. Why try anything new when everyone is just going to complain?

I've got no problem with the stat change. If I want to play serious, I'll jump online and battle people with that mindset. I like the customize my characters and having a bunch of cool ass armor and clothing sets gets me so pumped.

>cosmetics with stat boosts
>new
I'm not all that bothered by it, but don't try and make this something it isn't.

>fighting games as a genre have become so stagnant

no it hasn't.

I like how it gives me a lot of shit to collect and unlock. I don't know why I like having a bunch of shit to collect in a game.

Creates a sense of progression without any actual progression.

>without any actual progression

Well it's a video game, that's a given in every game.

I agree, I don't care for the stats part but since I can play without that I'm very excited for the visual part (I'm hoping abilities but no stats is an option also). If Mr. Freeze is in the game I'm sure he'd have fucking awesome armor options, it's more those characters I'm excited for than people like Superman who get goofy sci-fi plates.

>people like Superman who get goofy sci-fi plates.

I haven't been keeping up so no idea if they've shown it at any point. but I hope he has the Superboy Prime armor, both normal and yellow lantern variants. I liked the way both looked back when Prime was relevant.

I'd be more excited if NRS had any sense of visual design, but most of the stuff shown so far looks ugly as shit.

nice opinion you have there