Pitch me a cartoon about the life of a NEET

Pitch me a cartoon about the life of a NEET.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1G7p-N7MmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Big Lebowski: The Animated Series.

ASS-SMELLING

A cartoon wherein the main character is a paranoid, depressed NEET who is terrified of the outside world and rarely leaves. His world is flipped upside down when a strange girl shows up at his door and promises to cure his hermit ways. He, being ashamed, starts the series refusing to acknowledge his situation, claiming his shut-in status is actually the result of his working on making a video game with his neighbor and only friend, a massive toonphile. The series goes through various hijinks where the main character discovers everything from MMORPGs to pyramid schemes, all the while learning more and more about his friend and the mystery girl.

there's a comic book with 15 issues by DC called "Major Bummer"

one of my fuckin favorites

This x20 episodes.

Sounds trite as hell.

That's the plot to Welcome to the NHK (which I recommend)

This is a cartoon, not a shitty anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=i1G7p-N7MmU

The Bee and Puppycat pilot.

>Three unemployed nerds live in the same apt flat
>Fat nerd with a ponytail
>Scrawny black nerd
>Asian nerd
>every episode is about gang dabbling in odd jobs
>if it's something they're bad at then they fuck up so royally it stops being funny and becomes tragic
>if it's something they're good at then their endless snark and contrarianism makes them insufferable and they get fired in the end
>There's also an obligatory trio of female nerds who are attractive and more competent than them but they can't hold jobs either because patriarchy

>NEET lives in haunted house
>going outside is scarier than ghosts
>Tom and Jerry like comedy with both trying to evict the other so they don't have to share the house

Johnny bravo really hits it home

>ry episode is about gang dabbling in odd jobs
>>if it's something they're bad at then they fuck up so royally it stops being funny and becomes tragic
>>if it's something they're good at then their endless snark and contrarianism makes them insufferable and they get fired in the end
>>There's also an obligatory trio of female nerds who are attractive and more competent than them but they can't hold jobs either because patriarchy

FOX, CBS, and NBC called they want to order 12 seasons

here`s one i just came up out of my ass.
Cartoon is the story of a NEET: Nature Enduring Earth Trash
Humanity, due to technological advance at an all time-high, have decided not to try anymore and just live out the rest of their lives as actual neets. Since no one needs to try anymore, and the fact that they already invented robots to fuck them whenever they want, a new generation is born from the lowest form of humanity. 1 girl, Rachel, was kicked out of her home because parents didnt want her/would rather play minecraft 5 than put up with a child.
story is just about a girl`s exploration in an abandoned world, meeting others of the post-neet generation and trying to form a community for survival.

figured i`d call the show neet because in this world, anyone going outside would be the freak of nature instead.

Not quite what you're looking for, maybe, but I saved this after one of the last few "Draw Yourself and make a Series of it" threads. Pic seemed relevant.

A NEET named Nate who lives in the fictional town of Swellington, North Dakota falls in love with his sentient female toaster. They are both awkward pieces of shit and together they become non-NEETS by going on fucking bizarre adventures. His parents fucking hate both of them. The neighborhood consists of weird individuals such as the mailman, who wants to cuck Nate the NEET by sticking his dick in the toaster. It's weird, fucking stupid, and honestly sounds like some weird show that [adult swim] would air. I have a better idea but you fucks can't have that one.

>The Pepe and Wojak show

>Pepe and Wojak are NEET roommates and best of friends
>Both have a mutual love of anime, vidya games, comic books, etc.
>Pepe is a listless, laid-back irresponsible slacker who just wants to enjoy life and have fun
>Wojak is a more ambitious, driven kind of guy who has big dreams but is mostly held back by a combination of bad luck, his own insecurities, and sometimes Pepe's mischievous antics

Additional characters:

>Spurdo Sparde, Pepe and Wojak's good-natured and friendly (but borderline retarded) eastern-european neighbor. Gets along well with Pepe, but Wojak finds him weird and creepy
>Spurdo's family members: Gondola, his wayward (and actually intelligent) son, and Bob, Spurdo's obese, burger-loving, USA-all-the-way brother
>Andy, Brett, and Landwolf: Pepe's childhood friends from before he changed schools in high-school, also a bunch of slackers and stoners. Have a low opinion of Wojak
>Princess: Wojak's sister, incredibly attractive and good-looking, but deep down incredibly mentally unstable/borderline psychotic. Hinted to be a source of Wojak's issues with women. Loving and protective of her brother to the point of it being borderline-yandere
>Strayaman: Another neighbor of Pepe and Wojak's. Belligerent, obnoxious, boorish Australian who annoys the fuck out of the two. Hates Canadians with a passion. Also dislikes Spurdo and his family.

Watch the Eltingtonville Club

Okay, I get it, Welcome to the NHK. Here's your you.

BLOB

Possible episodes:

>Wojak mistakes Pepe's stash of psychedelic drugs for his new anti-depressants, and becomes convinced Pepe is a demon from hell trying to kill him

>When a game reviewer gives one of Pepe's favorite JRPGs an 8.8, he enlists Wojak on a mission to track the reviewer down and beat his ass

>Wojak meets a new girl and things are going relatively well, but soon uncovers the horrifying truth: she's a furry.

>After mistaking a Klan Rally for Burning Man, Pepe accidentally becomes a racist figurehead

>Wojak gets a job as a tech support call worker, and the habitually awful/stupid calls he gets drives him further into violent misanthopy

>Gondola takes Pepe and Wojak out for a crazy night on the town

>In the process of trying to pirate cable, Wojak accidentally makes contact with an alien race

>Pepe and Wojak go to an anime convention, Wojak tries to find a qt cosplayer gf only to run into Princess, while Pepe stocks up on doujinshi

>Wojak falls in love with a Scientologist and joins the church, trying to drag Pepe into it as well

>Pepe discovers that Spurdo is actually a legendary drift racer, while Gondola (with Wojak as his manager) tries to become a successful Eurobeat artist

>Wojak walks in on Pepe masturbating, prompting a massive argument about personal space and hygiene that tests the friendship of the two

>When Pepe off-handedly insults another weeb's waifu at the local hobby store, the aggrieved nerd challeges him to a duel